Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:42 am

who hates william

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

who hates william

Postby lyokodude » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:10 am

I hate him cause hes trying to steal yumi from ulrich
Behold Lyokodude has re-emerged from the darkness. I got tired of not being here. Lol.

Season 4 alert be prepared for it. Me adn my friend know everything about un-aired Avatar seasons. I want a moment to be real
lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby JeremyHopper » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:09 pm

Yeah, I'd really have to say I hate him too. Well, I'd actually say I dislike him. Immensley.
~Sean

I reject your reality and substitute my own. -Adam Savage
JeremyHopper offline

Postby beau99 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:11 pm

Hate is too strong of a word for me.

But I can't stand the guy.
beau99 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby lyokodude » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:47 pm

OK instead of hate how about dislike
Behold Lyokodude has re-emerged from the darkness. I got tired of not being here. Lol.

Season 4 alert be prepared for it. Me adn my friend know everything about un-aired Avatar seasons. I want a moment to be real
lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Ransomed_Heart » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:55 pm

*Takes a really deep breath* I'm just going to copy n' paste this from my blog at tv.com, it will save me getting worked up about it all over again.

How can anyone on these forums claim to be diehard fans of a show yet create these horrible 'eliminate character' or '____ haters reply' threads? It sickens me to think that you people can go around claiming to love a show so dearly but despise one or more of it's characters.

Many will disagree with me on this, but I find that terribly hypocritical. Why? Because every character is important to the storyline, and every character was created to be exactly who they are by the show's originator. They play a role in the story whether you like it or not. Suck it up.

I'm not saying you have to like every character, so don't even one of you dare attack me for that. I don't like every character for every show I watch or book I read, but I don't rip them to shreds. All that shows is immaturity, intolerance, and a complete lack of respect for the creator. That's right, I said lack of respect. If ever heard or saw someone tearing a character I had made to shreds, I would be hurt and justifiably angry. I would hate to think that the creators or voice actors of a show come on to this site and see the way we talk about some of the characters.
"I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone who was there
When all my hopes fell.
I wanna fly looking in your eyes.."

-Jesse McCartney, "Because You Live"
~ <3 Ray
Ransomed_Heart offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby lyokodude » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:02 pm

HEs just creepy

lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Star Way » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:40 pm

I'm inclined to agree with ransomed_heart... also, I don't see why this needed a whole new thread. You could have posted this on the New Order thread.

I'm going to lock this.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin