Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:41 pm

New Order (First Episode of Season 2!)

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

New Order (First Episode of Season 2!)

Postby Icelcis » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:52 pm

I remember that we used to make threads on individual episodes, so here is one for this episode.

Only eight minutes to go on the East Coast.... (Rocks back and forth in chair)

Icelcis offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Icelcis » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:32 pm

Whoa. that was a great season kickoff. In that first shot of the control room, I was wondering, "What the **** is Taelia doing there?!" Aelita, of course. Curses.

I think I get it now. That old man, he must have been Aelita's father, and they lived in that house. He must have put her in Lyoko, then wiped her brain or something.

Icelcis offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Reploid CB » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:34 pm

My opinion of the episode: *_* *_* *_* *_* *_*

Right now I'm a bit euphoric and am not very coherent, so I'll put in a real comment later. But for now, just know this:

HOLY FRIGGIN' COW. I am in love with Code Lyoko all OVER again *grins* xD xD They had me at the new opener, but as the episode went on and on, it just got better and better! :D *_* *_* *_*

*coughs* That is all xD;
(Banner by Mew)

(Click for relevant cutscene xD. Sig and icon by me)

| DeviantArt |

- female - 24 - OxA/JxA/UxY - fanartist - banner maker -
Reploid CB offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Star Way » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:36 pm

Looks like there are two threads like this... sorry but I'm going to lock this one. Icelcis, you can make the thread for tomorrow's episode... how does that sound? :)
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby GOGOLINIICHAN! » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:40 pm

..OMG.. just finished watching it.. and.. AWESOME!

Linii's Quick Eppy 1 of Season 2 Review:

New monsters: I like these guys! They're really cool! And how they kinda bend one knee and position themselves for shooting.. in a way I guess that'll ultimately be a weakness because they need to stop motion to attack, but like, it's cool! ^^

Aelita's new outfit: Absolutely adorable. I <33 it and I'm gonna steal it. xDD

Sissi: If they keep making her out to be an idiot, I'm going to be very angry.

William: Okay, I already love this guy. I think he's really, really cool. Much more attractive than Ulrich and a much better personality. He seems kinda dark and mysterious, but still a good guy. It's too soon to know for sure but he is like.. cool. And if Yumi went out with him, I may start to like her more. Yumi/William.. would be cool. Go William!! XDD *random things chucked at her*

Aelita/Jeremie cellphone moment at the end: Cuuuute! Yay for Season 2 Aelita! Cute clothes and cute moments! W00T!

Everyone else.. blahh.. Ulrich seemed bland and his main emotion was jealousy, which is too boring for him.. Odd was as he always is, cool and fun, so not much to comment.. Jeremie was the same too but he had a cute moment, so bonus points for him. Yumi = much cooler. Aelita = much cooler. Sissi = gonna kick people's butts if they make her into a moron. William = teh rockage. xDD
I <3 Stephen
[icon by meee, liniichan@lj]
GOGOLINIICHAN! offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak