Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:04 pm

Allusion to Season two

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Allusion to Season two

Postby DL » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:21 pm

I just finished watching False Start and something in it supprised me. At the end after the RTTP there was a scene of Jim on the ground not moving with an intact monster next to him. Normally I would just brush it aside but after looking at a few of the Season Two cilps I began to wonder. What if XANA infected Jim, like he did Aileta. In all of his attacks XANA has had an alterior motive. This one I belive was no exception. HE could have given Jim a virus that when triggered returned part of his memory, the part with the supercalculator and its locaion to him. Jims memory's could ahve been altered to make him think that the supercomputer needed to be shut down. I was wonderingwhat you all thought. I could be crazy or I could be on to something.

DL offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby SamBlob » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:36 pm

Jim did not enter Lyoko, and XANA was not shown to have attacked Jim or to have infected anything that attacked Jim.

I don't think anything of the sort will happen.
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:34 pm

Jim, however, will likely still continue to play detective against Team Lyoko, which is almost as bad as him actually being infected. He's already a threat (however minimal) of his own accord. And with Aelita now living in Kadic right under his nose, no doubt he'll play more of an antagonistic part in Team Lyoko's struggle to keep the secret. ^^
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Allusion to Season two

Postby MY85 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:58 pm

Jim isn't the only one who got shot by a XANA monster in the real world at "False Start". Don't forget Ulrich's shoulder getting shot. But nothing happened later to him, I guess.

I'm also sort of surprised to see Jim at the factory again. Even more with Yumi's parents and a old guy (now SamBlob and others get confused Frontier with Routine, but even worse and weird is to confuse Franz Hooper with Sissi's dad) at Explorations.

I'm going to expect more from Jim at Season 2, maybe he'll join Team Lyoko (or aid them). And I'm expecting something else with the RTTP.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Cassius335 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:39 am

Yet, TheBloody. Yet.

Who know's what seeds XANA might be sowing for later on?

Note that Ulrich is the one with the Triplicate power...
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak