Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:19 pm

Something i just noticed......

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Something i just noticed......

Postby Odd-Like-Me » Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:26 am

in a sesason 1 episode of code lyoko, jeremy say's that when they get aileta in human form, they won't have to save the world anyomore, lyoko will be all over. many of you may know the awnser and think i'm stupid but i'm new and havent found out everything yet.
Tv Tome can never be beaten, R.I.P, to the best site in the world.

<x>
Odd-Like-Me offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Skysong » Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:35 am

When they can get Aelita permanently materialized with no side effects, they can shut down X.A.N.A. for good, taking Lyoko with it and thus ending the threat to Earth. See?
Mistress of madness and all that jazz. FFN account DA account
Panel from Wild Child 'cause the nosekiss was getting too weird.
Skysong offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Odd-Like-Me » Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:57 am

oh, how long can aileta stay on earth, what part of her isnt fully aileta?
Tv Tome can never be beaten, R.I.P, to the best site in the world.

<x>
Odd-Like-Me offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby MY85 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:23 pm

*Kiwii* wrote:oh, how long can aileta stay on earth, what part of her isnt fully aileta?

Good question. If we count Flase Start (Season 1 Finale), it could be for more than a day. Jeremie never said nothing about how much time Aelita can be on Earth...
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Star Way » Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:44 pm

I always thought that the reason why she can't stay on Earth for long was because she can only sense pulsations and de-activate Xana's towers and such when she wasn't in Lyoko... therefore, keeping her materialized for very long was a big risk.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Enki » Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:32 pm

XANA infected her with a virus when she was first materialized so she cant be in the real world 24/7 but she can come to Earth for visits. Not sure exactly how long she can stay on Earth but its a limited time.
This user has been banned.
Enki offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby SamBlob » Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:13 pm

Star Way wrote:I always thought that the reason why she can't stay on Earth for long was because she can only sense pulsations and de-activate Xana's towers and such when she wasn't in Lyoko... therefore, keeping her materialized for very long was a big risk.

Change "wasn't" to "was" and you have it, absolutely.

Aelita could stay on Earth indefinitely... IF they could do without her early warnings from Lyoko. She is needed on Lyoko as an advance scout and to deactivate the towers when necessary. She's not particularly happy with the arrangement, but she understands that it is necesssary. She is more understanding about it than the others are, especially Jeremy.
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Star Way » Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:56 pm

Ahh, that's what I meant. Typo, my bad. ^_^;
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby JeremyHopper » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:53 pm

You guys never saw False start did you...... aelita's infected with I virus so they can't deactivate XANA (in fact it's located in her right corpus collossum in her brain), but she can stay out of lyoko as long as she wants, since she's the only one that can deactivate towers she has to go in lyoko as much as she can to watch out for XANA, that's the only reason she can't stay out of the real world for long, there's no limit to how long she lives outside of lyoko. All though I may be wrong, she might not be able to stay out of lyoko for long, but than how will the gang be able to explain when she's not around?
~Sean

I reject your reality and substitute my own. -Adam Savage
JeremyHopper offline

Postby SamBlob » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:58 pm

JeremyHopper wrote:You guys never saw False start did you...... aelita's infected with I virus so they can't deactivate XANA (in fact it's located in her right corpus collossum in her brain), but she can stay out of lyoko as long as she wants, since she's the only one that can deactivate towers she has to go in lyoko as much as she can to watch out for XANA, that's the only reason she can't stay out of the real world for long, there's no limit to how long she lives outside of lyoko. All though I may be wrong, she might not be able to stay out of lyoko for long, but than how will the gang be able to explain when she's not around?

Isn't that what StarWay and I said? (except for the location of the virus... where did you get that info?)
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:38 pm

SamBlob wrote:
JeremyHopper wrote:You guys never saw False start did you...... aelita's infected with I virus so they can't deactivate XANA (in fact it's located in her right corpus collossum in her brain), but she can stay out of lyoko as long as she wants, since she's the only one that can deactivate towers she has to go in lyoko as much as she can to watch out for XANA, that's the only reason she can't stay out of the real world for long, there's no limit to how long she lives outside of lyoko. All though I may be wrong, she might not be able to stay out of lyoko for long, but than how will the gang be able to explain when she's not around?

Isn't that what StarWay and I said? (except for the location of the virus... where did you get that info?)

I've seen alot of "post-FS" fanfics where they have the virus located in her brain (with the exception of Flying Star's "Crossed Circuits", in which the virus was located in her stomach, I believe), but I don't think I've ever seen an official location mentioned. I ought to double-check "False Start" and see if there isn't anything alluding to that location during Aelita's scan.

Edit

I just finished looking over the tape. During the scan, a pop-up window of Aelita's head is present, so it is quite possible that the virus is located in her brain. However, nothing is flashing the usual red warning that it's been damaged or tampered with (as there is with a monster hit to the other team members), and there is certainly no indication towards a location as specific as the one you gave, JH. So the question still remains, as to where you heard that in the first place.
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Little Vili » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:44 pm

knowing that its in the head, I wonder why those fanfics had the virus in her stomach. then again, there are a lot of weird things in fanfics.
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:53 pm

Little Vili wrote:knowing that its in the head, I wonder why those fanfics had the virus in her stomach. then again, there are a lot of weird things in fanfics.

We don't know for sure where the virus is, but most people just assume it's in her brain. Flying Star put it in Aelita's stomach to be original (which is really commendable ^_^ ), and so that it would work with the plot that had been laid out already. Now if someone had written the virus as in her spleen or something really weird like that, it'd be a little overly eccentric. But I thought the stomach was pretty viable. That's a valuable organ too, and can cause serious pain when harmed. (Wow...this is a depressing topic...) Either way, I hope Jeremie finds that anti-virus soon. :)
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Little Vili » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:06 pm

*sigh* I havent read fanficd in so long...and reading led to writing. I hope to get back to both when school starts, my mind will be out of its "lazy" slump.
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak