Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:05 pm

God Save The Mew

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Stephen (x1) » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:42 pm

It's AWESOME!!!! Now I can tell you what I've been doing all this time...Making a Season Two music video!
What will you remember me for?

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:22 pm

Really!? When will it be out!? I can't wait to see it! :D
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Stephen (x1) » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:24 pm

hmm...September something.

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:31 pm

Always September...does everyone have something against August? (j/k) XD I can't wait to see that! I know it's going to be cool! :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Stephen (x1) » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:33 pm

I do have something against August.

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dummo Marx » Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:32 am

August's a good time for me, specially this one :D

*coff* sorry for the OT, hmmm...ths new region is quite awesome...though I've seen it done somewhere else (can't recall though...just a very vague memory)

I know no one's gonna get this coment but, this new region is slightly lovecraftian...hmmm....what if....hehehe...got an dea!!!!
Who's a man and a half? I'm a man and a half
Dummo Marx offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Stephen (x1) » Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:36 am

Werwek you sick...

Anyway...Thanks again for the video!

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Stephen (x1) » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:32 pm

Looks like no more news from LyokoCode for now. They're redoing their site just in time for season two.

But since it's coming out in France August 31, we can get some early looks!!

Stephen (x1) offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby vertig73 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:39 pm

That would be great but the the UK might get CL season 2 in october.
vertig73 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby MY85 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:53 pm

Check out http://www.lyokocode.new.fr/ and click on Dossier saison 2, and download the 10th video avaiable...

I just saw it. The first 2 minutes are awesome (reminds me of Episode 1), then it's Spidey time, and you get to see a bit more of Jeremie and the spider appearing on the pc's map...
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Sanji » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:11 pm

vertig73 wrote:That would be great but the the UK might get CL season 2 in october.

any proof/evidence to back up this theory?
...I am the stone that the builder refused I am the visual, the inspiration, that made lady sing the blues, I am the spark that makes your idea bright, the same spark that lights the dark so you can know your left from your right, I am the ballot in your box the bullet, in the gun the inner glow that lets you know to call your brother son, the story has just begun the promise of whats to come and I'll remain a soldier till the war is won.
Sanji offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:37 pm

TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:Check out http://www.lyokocode.new.fr/ and click on Dossier saison 2, and download the 10th video avaiable...

I just saw it. The first 2 minutes are awesome (reminds me of Episode 1), then it's Spidey time, and you get to see a bit more of Jeremie and the spider appearing on the pc's map...

WAHHH!!!! That's so cool!!! They even get neater promos then we do!

That is by far my favorite video yet! Thanks so much!!! :D

Okay, who thought that race between Odd and Ulrich was the most hilarious thing ever? I love to see them act like kids should. We knew Odd would like his vehicle but I love seeing Ulrich getting into the act. Terrific! If they have more moments like that in season 2 they'll do wonderfully! ^_^

Now I don't mind the French voices too much (Odd's is girlish, but at least it's energetic like Mr. Geczy's is; I like Ulrich's french and english voices)...but I can't wait to see that scene in English! Particularly Odd's wipeout...nice! XD

Haha...Yumi's entry made me laugh...I'm wondering if the boys didn't race off and leave her and Aelita behind. :*D Oh, I'm going to enjoy Season 2! :)

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:42 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:Okay, who thought that race between Odd and Ulrich was the most hilarious thing ever?

It reminded me of Episode 1. Even my brother, who thinks CL is childish and dumb thought it looked cool.

She also wrote:Haha...Yumi's entry made me laugh...I'm wondering if the boys didn't race off and leave her and Aelita behind.

Or maybe Yumi won them by using a secret passage... maybe... I should had learn french... and tomorrow at 8am (GMT -0500) Season 2 begins... can't wait for it to be downloaded...
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:10 pm

TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:Okay, who thought that race between Odd and Ulrich was the most hilarious thing ever?

It reminded me of Episode 1. Even my brother, who thinks CL is childish and dumb thought it looked cool.

Indeed! :D I loved it!

TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:
She also wrote:Haha...Yumi's entry made me laugh...I'm wondering if the boys didn't race off and leave her and Aelita behind.

Or maybe Yumi won them by using a secret passage... maybe... I should had learn french... and tomorrow at 8am (GMT -0500) Season 2 begins... can't wait for it to be downloaded...

XD That would be awesome if they had it available for download...they probably won't though, since AnteFilms told them they couldn't even have the season 1 episodes up. If they can get away with it though....that'll be seriously sweet!!! :D

^_^ Maybe Yumi did best them...or they probably took the long way on purpose so they could race. I loved their dialogue...alot of it was the French expressions of "Woohoo" and "Yeah", but at one point I think Ulrich made a crack about Odd flying through the air after his wipeout. Hilarious! Those two were the best in that episode! I really hope they have more moments like that! It rocked! :)

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:20 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:

Indeed! :D I loved it!

TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:

XD That would be awesome if they had it available for download...they probably won't though, since AnteFilms told them they couldn't even have the season 1 episodes up. If they can get away with it though....that'll be seriously sweet!!! :D

^_^ Maybe Yumi did best them...or they probably took the long way on purpose so they could race. I loved their dialogue...alot of it was the French expressions of "Woohoo" and "Yeah", but at one point I think Ulrich made a crack about Odd flying through the air after his wipeout. Hilarious! Those two were the best in that episode! I really hope they have more moments like that! It rocked! :)

I hope I can get the video on Limewire...

Yeah, I have to agree with the last thing you said. After they finished racing, Ulrich said something to Odd, and not only Ulrich was laughing, but Yumi too... it looked great that sneek peek, I must say... today's a happy day!!
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:07 pm

TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:Yeah, I have to agree with the last thing you said. After they finished racing, Ulrich said something to Odd, and not only Ulrich was laughing, but Yumi too... it looked great that sneek peek, I must say... today's a happy day!!

Most truly! I have exceedingly high hopes for season 2 now (if they weren't high enough before). :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:14 am

Mewberries151 wrote:
TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:Yeah, I have to agree with the last thing you said. After they finished racing, Ulrich said something to Odd, and not only Ulrich was laughing, but Yumi too... it looked great that sneek peek, I must say... today's a happy day!!

Most truly! I have exceedingly high hopes for season 2 now (if they weren't high enough before). :D

Knowing you, it's higher than the Babel Tower...
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:00 am

TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:

Knowing you, it's higher than the Babel Tower...

XD Indeed! :D

Now for some more info from your roving reporter, Mewberries151 (heh...a Millie impression... ^^; j/k ). Actually, I should have put this on the season 2 thread but...since it's not exactly official info or media...

Anyway, because I really really wanted to get some info on "Unchartered Territory", I journeyed into LyokoCode's forum and looked for some spoilers. Here's what I managed to dig up (Spoiler Alert):

"Unchartered Territory" focuses, as most of us guessed, on the 5th region and it's discovery and first exploration. Chances are, it will be further explored in the next episode, "Exploration".

Two new monsters appear in "Unchartered Territory". No specific details on them could be found though. ^^;

While most of "Unchartered Territory" 's plot occurs in Lyoko there are some particularly choice scenes set in the real world. Among them is a couple of interactions between Sissi and Aelita (since Aelita now dorms at Kadic. and they haven't had alot of time to meet).

Of these scenes, one occurs towards the beginning that apparently involves Sissi tricking Aelita into going into the Boy's Locker Room. ^^; (no comment) XD

The said above action ends up getting Aelita in trouble with most of her fellow classmates unfortunately, and she ends up getting the cold shoulder from everyone but Team Lyoko.

Later on, towards the end of the episode, Sissi finds the group in one of the dorm rooms and starts on Aelita again. The dialogue has been translated as follows:

Sissi: Oh, isn't this just the perfect picture of a happy family. (to Aelita) I see you've succeeded in finding one, hmmm, Ms. Einstein? (lol)

Ulrich: Yeah, while you were taking your third shower for the day.

Sissi: Oh, but you know Ulrich, that a rare and beautiful flower like myself needs lots of water to grow.

(SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER!!!!)

Aelita: ...True...and perhaps one day it'll get your brain to grow.

Ba dum bump!! XD :*D ROFL!!! XD Oh man...she is learning!!! XD I nearly died reading that one! That one's worthy of Odd himself...I wonder if he's been tutoring her. ^^; Anyway, that's where the episode ends, but that's one heck of an ending. I can't wait to see the actual scene (the expressions'll be killer, I'm sure). :*D "Get your brain to grow"...Lol... ^_^

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:13 am

Amusing... entertaining...
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:00 pm

TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:Amusing... entertaining...

XD I know. *laughs* That's how little of a life outside of Code Lyoko, DA/art and LF, I truly have. I go snooping around French forums just for the heck of possibly finding something on season 2...which I think I might be developing a rather unhealthy obsession for. Good grief, I'm acting the way Sissi does around Ulrich...snooping, being obsessive... ^^; ...and season 2 is my "Ulrich, dear". *snickers*

Thanks though! ^_^

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous