Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:40 am

Jeremie x Aelita

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby msaadn » Mon May 26, 2008 5:13 am

Aelita Knew he mother. She was too young at that time, when she was virtualized. When Jeremie Materialized her to earth she had no previous memory. Franz hopper later gave her back her memories in Episode 52 The Key.
[b][color=blue]ŃÅ
msaadn offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby desincarnation » Mon May 26, 2008 8:13 am

Plus in the Season 2 Finale, she saw the memory of her mother giving Mister Puck to her as a christmas present. So there was clearly interaction between Antea and Aelita.

Or in "Distant Memory"... there's no dobt Aelita knew her mom.
Coming back to J&A : after seeing #78 I expected that the group will celebrate Aelita's birthday in one of following episodes. I wanted to see Jeremie wondering about her birthday present :D . If there will be Season 5(or any other CL sequel) , it's one of things they definitely have to show!
desincarnation offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Lyokosui » Thu May 29, 2008 9:13 pm

That would be great as one of the movies for sure. I always predicted the three movies would be a past, present, and future thing. So this would definitely be an option for a present-day movie.

The way you want the birthday party was the same as me waiting for the concert episode. I mean Aelita is selected in Episode 68, wins the contest in 72, then the seventeen episode wait for the actual concert was sorta torture for me. But you are not the only one now who is hoping for the birthday party because it would rock.
Fictional Conversation after the Episode "Routine:

Ulrich - "You couldn't wait, could you?"
Jeremy - "What are you talking about?"
*Ulrich grabs and lifts Jeremy by his collar.
Ulrich - "I was this close to tasting her porcelain lips. We weren't in any danger, but noooo! You had to return to the past anyway!"
*Jeremy sniffles as Aelita appears on screen and rolls her eyes
Aelita - Ulrich, put him down.

Lyokosui offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby HiddenWatcher » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:00 pm

Another interesting thing about the JxA dynamic is the total lack of denial. With Ulrich and Yumi you get all kinds of protests whenever the relationship is mentioned, but neither Aelita nor Jeremie ever denied being in love with each other. Usually they just blush a lot and keep silent.
HiddenWatcher offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Ghooostie » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:23 am

HiddenWatcher wrote:Another interesting thing about the JxA dynamic is the total lack of denial. With Ulrich and Yumi you get all kinds of protests whenever the relationship is mentioned, but neither Aelita nor Jeremie ever denied being in love with each other. Usually they just blush a lot and keep silent.

Yea.. I totally agree :)
|1) *Gasp!* Look in the sky! It's a brid, it's a plain!
|2) What are you? Blind? *sigh* It's me!!
Ghooostie offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Vodka's Vengeance » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:14 pm

HiddenWatcher wrote:Another interesting thing about the JxA dynamic is the total lack of denial. With Ulrich and Yumi you get all kinds of protests whenever the relationship is mentioned, but neither Aelita nor Jeremie ever denied being in love with each other. Usually they just blush a lot and keep silent.

I guess I agree with that. That's one of the reasons why I like this pairing so much.
Hey Rambo, throw me a shotgun!

Vodka's Vengeance offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby LadyLucy » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Good point. Didn't Aelita admit once to Odd that she "Really likes" Jeremie? I mean, she's a teen, so even for a brave girl like her, it probably feels weird really admitting how she feels about Jeremie to her other friends. I think they're worried that they'll take the mickey out of them. And...well, you know they would. But all in good fun. ^^
Heck, it's hard for us adults- or semi-adults- to admit how we feel sometimes. One can only imagine how awkward it is for them.
viewtopic.php?t=2354- my Art Thread...please visit!!
Behold, the rejoyic-ify worthy sig by Jeremified!!!

Thankszers to Vora for this coolzers sig!!!

Someone told me today that I was crazy....I fell off my unicorn in shock!
LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Previous