Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:51 am

LF's Policy on Spoilers

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

LF's Policy on Spoilers

Postby Star Way » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:34 am

Okay, I realize having rules, rules, rules and then more rules is confusing and all (I'm not really sure how much *I* like it, to be perfectly honest) ... However, due to some recent issues, it appears that we're going to need some concrete guidelines for how that kinds of thing goes down here, otherwise... well, we've seen what happens when things get out of hand.

First off, spoilers ARE allowed... If you've got information you want to share, that's fine. There are people on this forum who are interested in that sort of thing, so I'm not going to stifle discussion that a large portion of you find to be useful and constructive.

HOWEVER. Not everyone feels that way about spoilers!!!! Some of us prefer to watch the episodes the first time without knowing what's going to happen... Thus, the reason why "spoilers" are called such, because they spoil episodes for those who haven't seen them yet.

Because of this, those of you who enjoy sharing spoilers must respect the wishes of those who don't. Therefore, I ask that no spoilers be revealed outside of the proper thread for such, which, as far as I know, is this thread. (I believe there's also a thread in Episode Discussion for this purpose, and that one is okay too.) Any new "spoiler" threads, or spoilers posted on threads not meant for them, or whatever, will be locked/deleted, and treated as spam. Consequences will also be dealt to the maker(s) of any such offending posts (those will be decided at the time).

I hope that clears things up a bit. The problems that occured prior to this message are not important, and discussion of them is no longer necessary. If you still have a problem with what happened, or the people involved in what happened, or whatever, take your arguments and flamewars off the forum (if you feel you need to have them at all). LF is not a party to any such immaturity and therefore we don't want to have to deal with it here anymore.

Questions on this topic may be sent via PM to me.

Otherwise, straighten up, and get on with your lives... spoilers or not.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin