Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:45 am

Lyoko's Features

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Lyoko's Features

Postby Alex » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:30 am

While writing my fanfic (link in sig), one of the many things I have touched on is my rendition of Lyoko's operating system, which I dubbed LyokoNet. I also wondered on many an occasion what its features were... and it occurred to me a few minutes ago that it would be a great forum game. Make up the best, most interesting, over-the-top, awesome feature for Lyoko's operating system, and also give it a name. Best name and coolest features stand and will be added to the first post. Check here for a basic feature list and a name to use. (Try not to repeat; I'm also getting the obvious stuff out of the way now.)
---
LyokoNet v1.0.0

Virtualization - Scan a person and send them into Lyoko using their established character card.
Communications - Can view live and recorded TV, intercept other obscure feeds [think Ghost Channel], communicate with beings in Lyoko, and send and recieve phone calls.
---
OK, the rest is up to you! I'll be adding to this as well... oh, and one more thing: You're welcome to use stuff from and/or inspired by fanfiction (including mine), but link us. Enjoy!
I am the one known as NeoDude in a past life.
---
When you lose your imagination, you lose a part of yourself you can never get back. Never give up, and never accept the mundane. And never stop yourself from dreaming...
Alex offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Star Way » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:50 am

Ummm.... okay... how does this belong in 'games' and not 'CL discussion'? I'm going to move this.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin