Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:41 am

Which couple is better?

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Mewberries151 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:21 pm

Little Vili wrote:
Mewberries wrote:Well, I wouldn't say it's not that big of a deal...a person on the receiving end of the bad treatment probably wouldn't agree with that. And continual teasing/taunting/put-downs can give a kid serious low self-esteem which can lead to worse things...but then again it all depends on how the receiving party handles it alot of the time...or how quickly an adult is brought into the picture...

And thus, we now know why I have such low self esteem.

Wha? I was kind of referring to Millie. I'm sorry if you thought I was talking about you. :no:
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SamBlob » Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:41 pm

Mewberries151 wrote: XD lol. Emily/Jim...I'm really surprised no one at FF has tried that one (every other pairing has been done, I'd swear. ^^ ). Emily/Jim could almost work in a very very creepy way...it'd be like that one teacher/student romance in the CCS manga...only not as cute, and really really weird. O_o

It'd be disturbing, but not, IMO, quite as disturbing as the Jim/Odd pairings that I have been told are out there... :omg:

TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:
Ransomed_Heart wrote: And if Aeltia met her...I can only imagine her thinking it was neat that a girl looked so much like her ^_^

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps... quitting the perhaps song, it would be somehow interesting to see Aelita ad Taelia meeting... anyone tried fanfics about them (like meeting, sexfic, CL story, etc.)?

Coupling fan, are you?

The one Taelia/Aelita meeting I thought of is one where they see each other through a sheet of plate glass that each of them thinks is a mirror...
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:48 pm

SamBlob wrote:
TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:
Ransomed_Heart wrote: And if Aeltia met her...I can only imagine her thinking it was neat that a girl looked so much like her ^_^

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps... quitting the perhaps song, it would be somehow interesting to see Aelita ad Taelia meeting... anyone tried fanfics about them (like meeting, sexfic, CL story, etc.)?

Coupling fan, are you?

The one Taelia/Aelita meeting I thought of is one where they see each other through a sheet of plate glass that each of them thinks is a mirror...

Haven't watched Coupling in a while, but I still like that show. I even had two siggies on LF from that show, as well as something on TvTome's "Things They Would Never Say/Do 2" (re-made by Darklord12, originally created by Linii-chan). I gotta find that last thing and post it on LF... it made Werwek laugh, so...

About Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... I've listened to it before in english and spanish (as "Quizás, quizás, quizás"), before watching Coupling. Not bad for when a person's relaxed, I must say.

Sheet of glass? Interesting... :umm:
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:53 pm

SamBlob wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote: XD lol. Emily/Jim...I'm really surprised no one at FF has tried that one (every other pairing has been done, I'd swear. ^^ ). Emily/Jim could almost work in a very very creepy way...it'd be like that one teacher/student romance in the CCS manga...only not as cute, and really really weird. O_o

It'd be disturbing, but not, IMO, quite as disturbing as the Jim/Odd pairings that I have been told are out there... :omg:

O_o Indeed...

SamBlob wrote:
TheBloodyOneIsMe wrote:

XD LOL! That would be so classic! :*D
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Little Vili » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:54 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
Little Vili wrote:
Mewberries wrote:Well, I wouldn't say it's not that big of a deal...a person on the receiving end of the bad treatment probably wouldn't agree with that. And continual teasing/taunting/put-downs can give a kid serious low self-esteem which can lead to worse things...but then again it all depends on how the receiving party handles it alot of the time...or how quickly an adult is brought into the picture...

And thus, we now know why I have such low self esteem.

Wha? I was kind of referring to Millie. I'm sorry if you thought I was talking about you. :no:

I knew you werent talking about me...I was just mentioning it.
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Skysong » Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:01 am

After rereading this thread I have the *horrible* urge to write an Odd/Aelita... or an Odd/Sissy... both one-sided and angsty. :cussout: *facepalm*
Mistress of madness and all that jazz. FFN account DA account
Panel from Wild Child 'cause the nosekiss was getting too weird.
Skysong offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Previous