Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:29 pm

Code Lyoko Merchandise

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby JeremysGirl » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:09 pm

Heh. I hope they release more action figures.
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.-Lilo and Stitch
Virtualization!-Jeremie
Microsoft, aka X.A.N.A.
Forcast for Lyoko: Mostly sunny with a 90% chance of X.A.N.A.
Listen to your librarian, she knows her sources.
JeremysGirl offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Dairall » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:27 pm

Does anyone know where to get these in the UK? I want these toys!!! Anyone who if Jeremie is on toy? I can just think of him now. Laptop, sticker with Aelita with on his laptop. Ok, I'm getting carried away. *looks for 3d game making software*
"Simms! I'm gonna need three hundred copies of your a*s by the four o-clock meeting!"
"Yes sir!"
"And try to keep your b*lls off the glass this time!"
Dairall offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby JeremysGirl » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:29 pm

I want them to make a 5" Jeremie action figure.
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.-Lilo and Stitch
Virtualization!-Jeremie
Microsoft, aka X.A.N.A.
Forcast for Lyoko: Mostly sunny with a 90% chance of X.A.N.A.
Listen to your librarian, she knows her sources.
JeremysGirl offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby knifey » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:41 am

(I wonder if a twelve day difference will qualify as bumping....)

Anyway, I was googling for good pictures of a couple of the CL characters when I came across this at this site. Really nice quality if you ask me.

I also came across this article telling a little about the game while I was exploring wikipedia.

I apologize if this has been posted before but I was looking around the two game threads, and this one, to see if anything like this was posted. But I didn't.
:hatguy: pew pew lazorz
psn profile
knifey offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby CotS » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:43 pm

I don't know if this has been mentioned before (it would take to long to read through this whole thread) but I just got an e-mail that had a whole bunch of CL toys in it
here's the link

http://toybiz.com/showbrand.htm?id=32
AKA PotterFreak
Ignorance is bliss, but with knowledge comes power.
FYI, I am a boy, live with it :P
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
CotS offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TB3 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:26 am

If anyone's interested all three of us who went to Paris got some freebie merchendise from Jerome - a neat notepad with the XANA eye on every page, a French Cinemanga that everyone autographed, and the Panini sticker book, and three packs of stickers each.

I never thought I'd be going insanely happy about stickers of all things, but the Panini book really does rock! Now I have a wonderful collection of CL art to call my own (huggles shiny Aelita sticker) ;)
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby FormicaArchonis » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:43 pm

TB3 wrote:a French Cinemanga that everyone autographed

Dude! That is cool. I mean, all of it's good, but the autographs? Love that.
FormicaArchonis offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Location: A basement. Your basement, my basement, I don't know. But I'm sure it's a basement.

Postby Movie-Man » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:43 pm

TB3 wrote:If anyone's interested all three of us who went to Paris got some freebie merchendise from Jerome - a neat notepad with the XANA eye on every page, a French Cinemanga that everyone autographed, and the Panini sticker book, and three packs of stickers each.

I never thought I'd be going insanely happy about stickers of all things, but the Panini book really does rock! Now I have a wonderful collection of CL art to call my own (huggles shiny Aelita sticker) ;)

Do you mind posting images of that merchadise? I'd love to see that.
"Return to the past now!"-Jeremy
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby MY85 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:45 am

Worthy bump.

http://codelyoko.fr/index2.php?page=lir ... d_news=251

Code Lyoko Pijamas??

http://codelyoko.fr/index2.php?page=lir ... d_news=242

Code Lyoko TCG, I guess. I'd like to have those. 165 cards, released by November 15th and I think it's avaiable on Toys R Us soon... unless that meant for TRU on France.
Rules on how to play it: Part 1 - Part 2

And these toys are interesting!

And maybe the DS game gets released before 2006 ends, but I'm not sure about that one.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Lyoko SA80 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:33 am

The figues have gotten better ever since the first lot came out .Goo to see I think I'll start colletingthem for a laugh like lol.i Wish TB3 could of got me a copy of the sticker book and that .I seen it on the intrenet but it's all in french so I can't read it .arrrrgh

Fighting for a world without danger

SAFEDGUARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lyoko SA80 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Cassius335 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:27 pm

MakeYourself wrote:Code Lyoko TCG, I guess. I'd like to have those. 165 cards, released by November 15th and I think it's avaiable on Toys R Us soon... unless that meant for TRU on France.
Rules on how to play it: Part 1 - Part 2

And these toys are interesting!

XanaJeremie even gets his own figure!

Pity the TCG rules are images, otherwise we might be able to put it through a translator...
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tekirai » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:29 pm

.... pfff... HAHAHA *points at the Mr Puck figure and falls over laughing*

It looks like it's stoned. xD

OMG I WANT A PAIR OF CL JIMJAMS. *attacks and paints blue*

And now I finally have a card game so I can chase people screaming 'wanna trade cards?! *snort* 8D' again! Ahh, the good ol' days, with nothing but Pokemon cards in sight...reminds me of when I got that Mew card off TV and everyboy kept attacking me. [/nostalgic ramble]

I swear, if I see all this stuff in a random store in Belfast, I'm gonna explode. Then again, TK Maxx gets the odd Neopets merchandise... :O!!

LMAO @ the little Jim icons next to each TCG instruction.
Tekirai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby FormicaArchonis » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:39 pm

Cassius335 wrote:XanaJeremie even gets his own figure!

I noticed that; for some reason I find it really funny. But then, I said long ago that the more physical characters get more figures. XanaJeremie's a lot more hands-on (translation: prone to violence) than Normal Jeremie.

Cassius335 wrote:Pity the TCG rules are images, otherwise we might be able to put it through a translator...

Well, one could always use the old-fashioned ten-finger interface.:) I'm not that brave, but looking it over the first two subpages with all the skill of someone who last took a French class 12 years ago, it seems that the players compete against each other to save the day (i.e. no one's playing XANA*). They build up victory points by performing certain actions and defeating XANA's minions. Certain actions and attacks can't be performed until you have a certain number of victory points. Game ends when someone triggers a return to the past and is declared the winner. (A return requires 20 victory points and a deactivated tower.)

So, that's what I got out of the first bit of it. Could be completely wrong, though.

(* To clarify: No one's specifically playing XANA. However, some of the cards you use to trip the other guy(s) up are XANA attacks or critters. So I guess you could say everyone's playing as both sides.)
Last edited by FormicaArchonis on Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FormicaArchonis offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Location: A basement. Your basement, my basement, I don't know. But I'm sure it's a basement.

Postby Cassius335 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:02 pm

At least you took French. Any chance you could skim the combat rules?
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby FormicaArchonis » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:07 pm

Cassius335 wrote:At least you took French.

Thank the Nova Scotia Department of Education for that.:)

Cassius335 wrote:Any chance you could skim the combat rules?

Okay, but the language is getting a bit more complex here and starting to lose me - not that I was following too well to begin with. It seems to basically be a game of who's got the better stats: the person who's got current control of the heroes, or the opponent. One of the three stats (sometimes less, depends on the cards in question) is picked to be the decider, both players play stat-modifier cards if they wish, then the player with the higher number wins. If the hero player wins, he gets to perform whatever the thumbs-up action is on the enemy card. If the non-hero player wins, he gets to perform the thumbs-down action. Ties mean neither action is performed.
FormicaArchonis offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Cassius335 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:13 pm

Ah, thanks.
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby FormicaArchonis » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:33 pm

Cassius335 wrote:Ah, thanks.

My pleasure. Just hope I got it right (or right enough, anyway)!
FormicaArchonis offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:36 pm

Oooo, some spiffy new action figures are due out in the summer. ^.^

Take a look! :D

Action Figures

PVC Action Sets

Awww...it's too bad the Scyphozoa action figure was canceled...I really would have wanted that. XD

The Kankrelat and Krabe are pretty sweet though. ^^

Much thanks goes to Lyoko Net for the info. :)
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

more toys

Postby Son-Neko » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:08 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:Oooo, some spiffy new action figures are due out in the summer. ^.^

Take a look! :D

Action Figures

PVC Action Sets

Awww...it's too bad the Scyphozoa action figure was canceled...I really would have wanted that. XD

The Kankrelat and Krabe are pretty sweet though. ^^

Much thanks goes to Lyoko Net for the info. :)

Wahooo, I've been waiting for more of these to come out! Oi I'm such a little kid...but um I'm not just going to buy them to play with them, they're good um reference and a source for ideas....rightttt.
Son-Neko offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Darkborn » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:15 pm

Ha. They called it a Krankelat

heh..Krank. Looks awesome though. I'm just gunna feel awkward when I buy the figures. I feel so geeky.
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby FormicaArchonis » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:57 pm

Darkborn wrote:Ha. They called it a Krankelat

heh..Krank.

Well, they just put the R after the wrong K.:) Easy mistake to make, particularly since, say, "crank" would come to mind before "canker".

Darkborn wrote:Looks awesome though. I'm just gunna feel awkward when I buy the figures. I feel so geeky.

Don't worry about it. Just try to look disinterested (or at least not excited) and it looks like they're a gift for someone. At my age, it's easy. If you look old enough to have kids, no one gives you a second look. I've bought tons of dollar-store action figures for my top-shelf carnage diorama.
FormicaArchonis offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Lani » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:36 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:Action Figures

*FOAM*

KAN...KRE...LAT...

Thank you, Mew, for finding these <3
we will advance with sword in hand
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Darkborn » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:44 pm

LANI?! wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:Action Figures

*FOAM*

KAN...KRE...LAT...

Thank you, Mew, for finding these <3

*Straps Lani down* Woah, a little to crazy!

And as for buying them. I usually say, it's for a cousins birthday anyway if they ask.
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Son-Neko » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:22 pm

TB3 wrote:If anyone's interested all three of us who went to Paris got some freebie merchendise from Jerome - a neat notepad with the XANA eye on every page, a French Cinemanga that everyone autographed, and the Panini sticker book, and three packs of stickers each.

grr which you dangled in front of my face you big tease.
Son-Neko offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby MY85 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:26 pm

TB3 wrote:but the Panini book really does rock!

The World Cup... very few stuff in the sticker book sections beats that Panini WC book.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

PreviousNext