Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:39 am

Episode Ideas

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Teenagerdom, part 1

Postby Taelia » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:02 pm

Teenagerdom, part 1

XANA reverts the physical ages of Jim, Mrs. Hertz, and Yolande so that they regress back to 13 years of age. They are accidentally mistaken for three new students by Odd, Ulrich, Yumi, Sissi and Aelita. Jeremie knows that something is up, but he and the others befriend the "new students", not recognizing who they are at first. Jeremie later notices that a tower has just been activated. The three new teens are shown the factory and made into new Team Lyoko members.

Part 2 - Mr. Delmas later discovers that three of his employees are nowhere to be found. Meanwhile, Jim is getting used to being a teenager again, as he confronts William for the first time in his youthful state. William calls Jim a "loser" when Jim tells him to keep clear of him and his "friends" (who are Jeremie and the gang). Jim threatens him that he will personally pound his face in if he says that again.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:28 am

Taelia, enough with the "Jim and Yolande get turned into teens" bit. You've already suggested it.
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby lyokodude » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:48 am

I like the second part, yes william gets what he deserves. :D
Behold Lyokodude has re-emerged from the darkness. I got tired of not being here. Lol.

Season 4 alert be prepared for it. Me adn my friend know everything about un-aired Avatar seasons. I want a moment to be real
lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Taelia » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:22 pm

Yeah, and there's more! =D

Jim and Suzanne, as Mrs. Hertz is now called, buy two tickets to a rock concert and they have a good time. They later get involved in a XANA attack, but Jeremie does not activate a RTTP, as he discovers that it will cause the three to remain in their young forms. Odd and the others, however, want this to happen, as Jim sure likes being young again.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:04 pm

:cussout: You actually don't give a s**t how the RTTP works, do you? How would sending their minds back in time (presumeably to a point before they got turned young in the first place. Jeremie's not an idiot) mean they would stay in their young forms?
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Sithking Zero » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:13 pm

Hypothetically speaking, might the RTTP program not work in the way that you might think it does? I mean, we are talking about a fictional TV show here. It is certainly possible that your theroy (and the general theories of how it works) are (To quote my friend) "complete BS." So, if it worked differently, it could work...

I'm just saying that no matter how many times we watch the show, we don't know everything about it.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby ji45ojperjfenfpen » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:39 pm

Well I kind of have an idea for an episode. Code Lyoko is already very similar to the Matrix in some ways, and it became more Matrix-ish in season 2 also. So, what if XANA got to powerful that 'he' could have a new form, like a human looking one. XANA could look similar too Aelita, and because XANA has gotten so powerful during season 2, could actually posess a Team Lyoko member kind of like agent Smith did...well, sorta. And when they enter Lyoko, XANA could be all 'XANA will suffice' or something (Thats what agent Smith said). And when they enter the real world, no one would know that they were posessed. Plus, XANA might be able to get out of the super computer now, but does that doesn't mean that he wont go back to Lyoko. Maybe he would want a body like Aelita's, but there would have to be a code or Aelita would have to give up something from her DNA. Aelita would probably ask "What do you want, XANA?" And XANA would probably answer something like "I want what you want." But that only works if Aelita is completely free from being connected to Lyoko... I mean, I have a feeling there will be more Matrix-y stuff in season 3 and 4...

Well, my episode is kind of a stupid idea but I though I'd just give it a shot.

ji45ojperjfenfpen offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Taelia » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:42 pm

Good idea! Maybe XANA, in his new body, can seduce Aelita on Lyoko, to get her to join him and be his wife and Lyoko's queen!

:D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby ji45ojperjfenfpen » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:38 pm

Well...I meant that XANA be a female...like just a black haired Aelita or something...but I think that if XANA did get a human form it would probably be a male one! :D And maybe he does like Aelita and maybe would want her to join him in ruling Lyoko as his queen, and/or the world... then Jeremie gets mad and has to save her, and shes under XANA's mind control power and isn't quite herself... but if theres two more seasons left, who knows what could happen. :)

Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Taelia » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:03 pm

Maybe you can draw both forms.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Sithking Zero » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:38 pm

XANA being a girl seems to be a recurring theme these days.

Well, at least to me.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby ji45ojperjfenfpen » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:48 pm

Hm...I think the whole 'xana being female' thing started because on some of those Code Lyoko sites it talked about XANA being the darker part of Aelita or something...well, after season 2 I think it left them, though! :D

Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Sithking Zero » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:57 pm

I think it's a possibility that should definately be discussed more. I mean, it is a deffinitive possibility, or maybe he/she/it doesn't have a gender. Does anyone know how to search for a forum?
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:49 am

Sithking Zero wrote:Hypothetically speaking, might the RTTP program not work in the way that you might think it does? I mean, we are talking about a fictional TV show here. It is certainly possible that your theroy (and the general theories of how it works) are (To quote my friend) "complete BS." So, if it worked differently, it could work...

I'm just saying that no matter how many times we watch the show, we don't know everything about it.

Hypothetically? Sure. However I'm not prepared to throw out the existing theory without proof. TB3 and the others came up with a very good theory and I'm happy with it (Though the booth photo showing up post-RTTP in False Start does make wonder)

Taelia wrote:Good idea! Maybe XANA, in his new body, can seduce Aelita on Lyoko, to get her to join him and be his wife and Lyoko's queen!

:D

Among other things, doesn't strike me as XANA's style. He had enough trouble with the concept of kissing, so I doubt he could become good enough at seduction to turn Aelita to his side, even if he did have that intent (and 'liking' someone simply ain't in his program)

Posts merged by Mewberries151: Please don't double post. Thank you. ^_^
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Sithking Zero » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:02 pm

Also, the fact that in the episode where XANA takes over the RTTP program, Aeilita gets stuck in Lyoko on one of the trips is suspicious as well.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:00 pm

Agreed. On the other hand, that IS Supercalcuator to Supercalculator. Since Virtual Aelita is bascally a set of programs, It's possible their might be facility for sending her entire Avatar back in time as a data stream, if set up properly in advance (making sure the Past SuperCalculator is configured to recieve the future data and overwrite the past Virtual Aelita with the future one) while the normal RTTP process is used on the others.

However, Supercalculator to Earth is a whole different kettle of fish (data to organic conversion of a subject on Earth without the scanners, if even possible, must take a LOT of system resources) and Jeremie locked XANA out of the RTTP anyway.
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Sithking Zero » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:17 pm

Hang on, I'm gonna ask the tech geeks (and I use that term as a term of endearment, not an insult.)
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:55 am

Hey, look at the big blue banner. I'm one of those tech geeks! 8)

See you in the other thread....
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby oddson » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:00 pm

i had an idea its called " picture perfect "

odd and ulrich go away to britain for a week. They come to britain by the eurotunnel and they get to the train sation. They only brought euros so they went to a post office and got some pounds £££. They steped out of the shop and urlrich tuned to odd and said " what do you want to buy first ". Odd quickly said " someone said there was a magical food called....fish and chips" ulrich said i feel a bit hungry lets try that shop. They both looked at it. It had a sigh with "SPAR" on it. Odd said "no there not in here but i got this" he had picked up a disposeable camera. They got it and left odd started to takeing pictures. "Odd you dumb cat we only have ten pichures left" ulrich said so they went sightseeing all week and then go back to france. we beter get these pictures developed ok then they went to the shop and had tow whate an hour odd goes for a cat nap.But thelace got atacked by XANA (1 hour later ) theres your picturs "thank you " said ulrich . He had to kick odd to wake him up. They went to kadiac and showd the gang the pictures. Yimi went to talk to ulrich alone and said can i please havethe one whenyou and odd were eating fish and chips ulrich handed her the picture and said if you want to cut off odd it will be fine so she did but she only cut of his head " XANA ATACK " jermany shouted just as she finised. they were getting deterlemalised once they were in lyoko they were all fight ingmousters Yimi went " its qiuet " and tured around to see odds heads missing odd was killed by the monsters becasce he couldnt see.

to be continuded

what do you think spellings a bit bad :arg: but it is 1.00am and i am tired :snoring:
Two star

TS Duncan SCC

Unit 133
oddson offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Pyro-Lord » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:40 am

Ok, I've finally got to thinking up the second part of my episode idead(after, like, forever). Here it is:

The Problem: Part 2

When Jeremie was finally back at the factory, he looked for the others. When he finally found them, he asked, "Alright, where did Odd go?". "Well, Odd kinda left a bit after you did. We told him not to go but he still went." Ulrich explained. "Well, that explains the noise I heard on my way here. Ok, you guys stay here, I'll go and find Odd. Oh, and before I forget, I found out what X.A.N.A.'s attack was. He used it to trap Aelita on Lyoko, and cause you guys to still be in your Lyoko forms upon devirtualization. And the bad news is, I don't know how to fix it." Jeremie told them. "What?!?! What do you mean you don't know how to fix it?!?!" Yumi exclaimed, angrily. "Listen, that's not important right now, what is important is stopping Odd's from blowing our cover.

Meanwhile:

Odd quickly ran to the dorm building, making sure that he wasn't seen. When he finally reached it, he climbed up onto one of the walls, and looked in every window with lights off. When he finally found Sissi's, he cut a hole in the glass with one of his claws, big enough for his arm to fit through. He then shot an arrow directly at the doorknob. When Sissi heard it, she woke up, and looked directly at the door. While she was distracted, he kicked the side of the wall to get her attention, and ducked down below the window when she turned over to look. Sissi went over to the window, and looked outside, not seeing Odd a foot below the window. She looked up, and just noticed that the hole was there. She stuck her face in it, and tried to look around more, then tried pulling her head out, but it was stuck. "Ahh! HELP!!!" she screamed. Then, without warning, Odd kicked the window sill, making Sissi jump, lifting the window so that she hit her head on the top half. 'Oops' Odd thought as he jumped down, running to the boys dorm to find Nicholas and Herb's dorm, carefully avoiding attention.

Ok, that's part 2. I'm gonna have more parts it, so be ready waiting. :D *laughs maniacily at his ideas :evil2: *

*anxiously waits to post his next idea*
Don't come crying to me when I'm famous and you aren't...cuz that will never happen.
Founder and member of:
My movie-making organization for making movies by myself and with my friends...'nuff said.
Pyro-Lord offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Movie-Man » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:45 am

Here's another idea for an episode; how about Xana posessing a Freddy Krueger-like character to attack the Lyoko Kids?
"Return to the past now!"-Jeremy
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Cassius335 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:57 am

Nice idea!

I'm tempted to suggest that the Freddy Krueger character show up and attack on his own (without XANA or the SuperCalculator being involved), though that begs the question of how to do it and still stay scientifically plausable.

Also, CL being a Y-7, there's the problem of having a serial killer who can't kill anybody (onscreen, certainly). It's plots like this that make me hope there's a loophole in the "You can't bring someone back by RTTP" rule. At east then you might be able to negotiate a dream death or two, but take 'em back afterwards, while stressing it's a special circumstance.

Alternately, Nerrisa attacked WITCH in their dreams ("E is for Enemy"), but that was more to mess with their heads than to flat out kill them. We know XANA managed to give Aelita the wolf dreams, so we know it's within his capabilities.
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:11 pm

YAY DED THREAD REVIVAL AND STUFF.

I have come here to post this- inspired by today's episode. Mods, do not kill me.

Features Odd, Jeremie, XANA, and KANKRELATS. Wall to wall Kankrelats. Kankrelats through the roof.

I think I have your attention now.

"Whuzza Cute Lil Killing Machine?"

The episode begins as a routine XANA attack- tower activated in the Ice Sector, everyone goes to deactivate it, get Aelita to the tower, blah blah blah. You all know the drill. Anyway, they're beset by two Krabes and two Bloks. They fight and stuff. As Odd kills one of the Bloks, he notices out of the corner of his eye a small Kankrelat, not attacking, but wandering in a corner. Confused, he goes to check it out as Yumi, Ulrich, and Aelita continue the routine battle almost boredly.

Instead of attacking him, the lone Kankrelat runs up to Odd and looks at him. Surprised, Odd steps back and arms an arrow. As the Kankrelat also backs away, Odd is surprised to find that it has no laser- it's been severed. Feeling a little safer, he picks it up, after which it nuzzles him contentedly. Odd smiles at it-

"Tower deactivated sucessfully! Good thing we caught it early. I'll just bring you in manually."

Devirtualization...so. Yumi, Ulrich, and Aelita step out of the scanners, having a delightful conversation about breakfast. Jeremie cuts in, saying that a foreign program was included in one of their rematerializations. Before this can sink in, Odd emerges...still holding the Kankrelat. Of course, there is chaos. They are both ushered up to the computer room, where Odd tells the whole story and Jeremie yells at him. He then prepares to send the Kankrelat back, to which Odd refuses- he's grown quite attached to it at this point. After some back-and-forth, the group reluctantly agrees- 'just for one day'.

Of course, Odd goes pretty far, stretching it to a week. He even names the creature- Fluffy- and gives it a bed in the drawer next to Kiwi's. They have all sorts of adventures I'm too lazy to describe.

One week later, of course, a shadowy figure mysteriously shows up in Odd's room, holding the Kankrelat. He demands its return. The figure turns out to be a temporary human form of XANA. Not only that, Fluffy, Odd's new pet, was formerly XANA's test subject for his attacks- the reason for the missing laser. He had escaped from XANA when Odd found him.

Naturally, Odd wants his new pet...

And now I can't figure out what happens next. Have a nice day.
Carth offline

Postby Sithking Zero » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:12 pm

Idea!

Kankrelot variety hour!

Kankrelots buying groceries, kankrelots dancing and singing, and our favorite Kankrelot moments.

Even Odd doing Kankrelot jokes! "how many Kankrelots does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"

Sadly, that would be the highest rated show of the third season.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:11 pm

Carthage Resident #2 wrote:YAY DED THREAD REVIVAL AND STUFF.

I have come here to post this- inspired by today's episode. Mods, do not kill me.

Features Odd, Jeremie, XANA, and KANKRELATS. Wall to wall Kankrelats. Kankrelats through the roof.

I think I have your attention now.

"Whuzza Cute Lil Killing Machine?"

The episode begins as a routine XANA attack- tower activated in the Ice Sector, everyone goes to deactivate it, get Aelita to the tower, blah blah blah. You all know the drill. Anyway, they're beset by two Krabes and two Bloks. They fight and stuff. As Odd kills one of the Bloks, he notices out of the corner of his eye a small Kankrelat, not attacking, but wandering in a corner. Confused, he goes to check it out as Yumi, Ulrich, and Aelita continue the routine battle almost boredly.

Instead of attacking him, the lone Kankrelat runs up to Odd and looks at him. Surprised, Odd steps back and arms an arrow. As the Kankrelat also backs away, Odd is surprised to find that it has no laser- it's been severed. Feeling a little safer, he picks it up, after which it nuzzles him contentedly. Odd smiles at it-

"Tower deactivated sucessfully! Good thing we caught it early. I'll just bring you in manually."

Devirtualization...so. Yumi, Ulrich, and Aelita step out of the scanners, having a delightful conversation about breakfast. Jeremie cuts in, saying that a foreign program was included in one of their rematerializations. Before this can sink in, Odd emerges...still holding the Kankrelat. Of course, there is chaos. They are both ushered up to the computer room, where Odd tells the whole story and Jeremie yells at him. He then prepares to send the Kankrelat back, to which Odd refuses- he's grown quite attached to it at this point. After some back-and-forth, the group reluctantly agrees- 'just for one day'.

Of course, Odd goes pretty far, stretching it to a week. He even names the creature- Fluffy- and gives it a bed in the drawer next to Kiwi's. They have all sorts of adventures I'm too lazy to describe.

One week later, of course, a shadowy figure mysteriously shows up in Odd's room, holding the Kankrelat. He demands its return. The figure turns out to be a temporary human form of XANA. Not only that, Fluffy, Odd's new pet, was formerly XANA's test subject for his attacks- the reason for the missing laser. He had escaped from XANA when Odd found him.

Naturally, Odd wants his new pet...

And now I can't figure out what happens next. Have a nice day.

Moonscoop could easily get a seasons worth of sub-plot material out of that.

But surely Odd could come up with a better name than Fluffy.
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

PreviousNext