Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:11 pm

Episode Ideas

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Cassius335 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:37 am

Mewberries151 wrote:
Cassius335 wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:^^; That's alright. Actually, I was wondering if that meant that all of the other "Episode Idea" threads were going to be locked/merged/split into this one...but that'd be alot of work, and maybe unnecessary since there aren't that many of them. *sweatdrops*

If someone is willing to do it, then please. saves having to hunt for the things.

If the various threads do get merged, can I make a suggestion? add a rule for "please read the thread before suggesting idea's"

Well...since it was my really crazy plan, I'd be happy to sort through them and do that. Although, I'd like to wait and see what StarWay would think of such an idea. :)

I think your main problem is going to be that not all posts are gonna quote the post they're refferring to...
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Pyro-Lord » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:07 pm

Here are my episode ideas:

1) The Problem

The gang is on Lyoko fighting some of X.A.N.A's monsters: 2 crabs, 5 roachsters, and a megatank. Odd took the roachsters, Yumi got the crabs, and Ulrich got the megatank. ( I'll think of more stuff later. :) )
Don't come crying to me when I'm famous and you aren't...cuz that will never happen.
Founder and member of:
My movie-making organization for making movies by myself and with my friends...'nuff said.
Pyro-Lord offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby simplylyoko91 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:20 am

here's an idea, based on one of my childhood fears.
How bout an episode of CL where XANA takes over all the toilets and makes them act evil and stuff. YAY EVIL TOILETS!!!!!
They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe. But I, I'd rather kill myself than turn into their slave.
Kingdom Hearts 2 music video
http://media.putfile.com/Kingdom-Hearts-Music-Video2
simplylyoko91 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Carth » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:19 am

Ebil toilets are fun! YAY FOR TEH TOILET-STUFFS O DOOMEZ!

...eee...
Carth offline

Previous Episode Suggestions

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:49 pm

Here are links to all of the previously mentioned Episode Idea threads, just so we don't get too many repeated ideas as Carth suggested. :)

Attack of the Sissi Clones by alexjames83

The Wizard of Lyoko by Taelia

The Energy Vampire by Taelia

Shop 'Til You're Dropped by Cassius335

Dating Dilemma by Taelia

Suspended by Reesane

Destruction by OddxSissy Fan

Who's The Fairest by Taelia

XANA's Curse of Hate by Taelia

Power Loss by Taelia

Enjoy! :D
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TB3 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:53 pm

Thanks for that Mew - who's the best mod of all? YOU ARE! :)

You have no idea how easy this makes things, especially since the 'Virtual Season' now seems to be developing faster.
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:04 pm

TB3 wrote:Thanks for that Mew - who's the best mod of all? YOU ARE! :)

You have no idea how easy this makes things, especially since the 'Virtual Season' now seems to be developing faster.

:blush: Aw thanks! You're most welcome, and I'm glad it will help you so much...although truth be told, I stole the idea to link Episode threads to a Sticky-ed one from Rodri... ^^; I think he ought to have that title instead of me...and certainly StarWay. All of the Mods are the best really! ^.^

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Taelia » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:05 pm

Do you want to help TB3 and I with writing the script for "GENESIS", Mewberries?
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:15 am

Taelia wrote:Do you want to help TB3 and I with writing the script for "GENESIS", Mewberries?

^^ Um, thanks for the offer but I think I'll decline. I'm not so good at full episode ideas...even with fanfics, I've really only ever tried one shots. *sweatdrops*

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Taelia » Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:23 am

That's okay. *yawn*
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Re: Previous Episode Suggestions

Postby Cassius335 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:56 am

Mewberries151 wrote:Here are links to all of the previously mentioned Episode Idea threads, just so we don't get too many repeated ideas as Carth suggested. :)

Attack of the Sissi Clones by alexjames83

The Wizard of Lyoko by Taelia

The Energy Vampire by Taelia

Shop 'Til You're Dropped by Cassius335

Dating Dilemma by Taelia

Suspended by Reesane

Destruction by OddxSissy Fan

Who's The Fairest by Taelia

XANA's Curse of Hate by Taelia

Power Loss by Taelia

Enjoy! :D

Very nice, though they probably need to be on the first post on this thread marked with a very big sign saying "READ THESE BEFORE SUGGESTING ANYTHING."

*Looks through* uh, what about the Christmas special thread?
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:16 pm

Mewberries151 wrote::blush: Aw thanks! You're most welcome, and I'm glad it will help you so much...although truth be told, I stole the idea to link Episode threads to a Sticky-ed one from Rodri... ^^; I think he ought to have that title instead of me...and certainly StarWay. All of the Mods are the best really! ^.^

Thanks for the reference!! *hugs* BTW, I was lazy, so I did that Season 2 thread list just to kill time. Lol... but to make a difference between me and Mewberries151, she loves CL more than I would and she did this as a volunteer act (I had that in mind too, but the killing time was needed much, xD).

Later I'll come up with CL episode ideas.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Movie-Man » Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:36 pm

How about an episode where the band U2 guest stars?
"Return to the past now!"-Jeremy
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby DeadViolet » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:43 pm

Movie-Man wrote:How about an episode where the band U2 guest stars?
O, better yet! Green Day! ;)

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Movie-Man » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:45 pm

And here's another idea, if Xana talks then how about these voice actors for Xana?

Christopher Lee
Kevin Conroy
Tony Jay
Steven Jay Blum
Michael Ironside
"Return to the past now!"-Jeremy
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Re: Previous Episode Suggestions

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:10 pm

Movie-Man wrote:And here's another idea, if Xana talks then how about these voice actors for Xana?

Christopher Lee
Kevin Conroy
Tony Jay
Steven Jay Blum
Michael Ironside

That's slightly off-topic for this thread. Kindly try to keep it limited to "Episode Ideas" only, instead of possible actor discussions. Thank you. :)

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote::blush: Aw thanks! You're most welcome, and I'm glad it will help you so much...although truth be told, I stole the idea to link Episode threads to a Sticky-ed one from Rodri... ^^; I think he ought to have that title instead of me...and certainly StarWay. All of the Mods are the best really! ^.^

Thanks for the reference!! *hugs* BTW, I was lazy, so I did that Season 2 thread list just to kill time. Lol... but to make a difference between me and Mewberries151, she loves CL more than I would and she did this as a volunteer act (I had that in mind too, but the killing time was needed much, xD).

Later I'll come up with CL episode ideas.

XD You're most welcome! ^.^ And thank you for the compliments! ^_^ I'd call yours a volunteer act too, and just as a kind a one, to be sure. Thanks again! :)

Cassius335 wrote:Very nice, though they probably need to be on the first post on this thread marked with a very big sign saying "READ THESE BEFORE SUGGESTING ANYTHING."

*Looks through* uh, what about the Christmas special thread?

Christmas Special thread? *sweatdrops* I'm on it...and I'll merge the episode links into the first post...I hope StarWay won't mind... ^^;

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Chad Rains » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:52 pm

This episode idea actually got somewhat inspired from a non-CL dream I had last night. very interesting If I say so myself

Synopsis:
----------------
After an out of town visit with his parents, Odd returns to Kadic by train. It just so happens that the train he is taking is an automated electric train. Halfway through the trip, XANA takes control of the train and sends it on a high speed collision course to the end of the line at a station in Paris. Noticing something is awry, Odd makes his way to the front of the train to see what is up. There is no one there, but XANA's infamous icon can be seen on every display.

Meanwhile, back at Kadic the kids have seen what has happened and suspect the worse (XANA trying to get rid of Odd once and for all in the most destructuve manner).

Taking matters into his own hands, Odd tries everything humanly possible to regain control of the train. In a final attempt to do so, he makes a flying kick at the control panel. But right before he makes impact, a specter appears from the console, grabs Odd, encompasses him, and pulls him into the console. At this point, XANA's icon is no longer displayed on the console and the train appears back to normal except that it is still going full steam towards its final destination.

Back at the factory, the rest of the group is already on Lyoko doing the usual XANA fight to deactivate the tower. on Jeremies screen, all of a sudden the tower deactivates and the monsters on Lyoko retreat. Confused, the team comes back to earth while Jeremie tries to get in contact with Odd. No answer. Then all of a sudden, Jeremie can hear Odd's voice in his headset. Soon after, his face appears on the console in a similar fashion to Aelita in season 1.
----------------

And thats as far as I've gotten. any additions or changes welcome.

On a somewhat off topic note: with the other episode ideas already laid out, are we going to end up with a pick on Odd week here? :*D
Chad Rains offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Taelia » Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:12 pm

Possibly. It already has happened two other times already.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:37 am

It's also going to be the second one involving trains.

Oh, and if the tower has deactivated, what does that do to the train?
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Exploder » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:55 pm

In the episode when they're on the electric bus, XANA has control of the bus from the beginning, so hence when the tower is deactivated, the bus stops. But in Big Bug, the trains were already goin, so I don't see why they stopped. They logically should have resumed the previous speed setting. [/nerd mode]

So, if XANA lost control of something that he didn't set in motion or start, i assume it would just revert to its previous settings.
Exploder offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby TB3 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:08 pm

Lyoko Addict wrote:In the episode when they're on the electric bus, XANA has control of the bus from the beginning, so hence when the tower is deactivated, the bus stops. But in Big Bug, the trains were already goin, so I don't see why they stopped. They logically should have resumed the previous speed setting. [/nerd mode]

Actually that's not likely (I'm a major train nerd).

XANA had infected the computer network controlling the locomotives, not the engines themselves - therefore once he lost his influence the system would have realised it had a crash imminent and put the trains into EMERGENCY STOP.

As for this idea, XANA would appear to be physically overriding the controls - therefore once deactivated either:

A: Odd could take control and stop the train (he'd have to move the levers back into 'close throttle' and 'apply brakes' positions)
B: The train's internal safety systems would shut it down automatically if certain events occured - like passing a signal at danger.

Also, XANA would have to have set-up a very complicated attack to control the train - there are multiple safety systems aside from electrical ones. Some examples;

A: Fuel-Cut-Off buttons and valves
B: Emergency Brakes, and hand valves which discharge the air that's used to hold the brakes 'off', thus applying them.
C: Automatic safety systems such as overspeed governors (shutting the train down if the engine passes a certain number of RPMs).

Basically, XANA has to nullify all of these systems - here's how;

He posesses the driver, who walks down the train at a station closing all the brake-valves, and THEN discharging the air by pulling another valve, freezing them in the 'off position' - this removes all manual braking. He then hotwires the manual over-rides and fuel-cut-offs and uses his computer abilities to reset other parameters.

You could have a sub-plot of Odd trying to manually stop the train, climbing outside the carriages to shut the valves XANA tampered with (on French trains these valves are in the gap between carriages), thus bringing the brakes back into action - this would also make for a cool action sequence.

Well, those are my thoughts - I'm such a nerd!
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Chad Rains » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:33 pm

The one part im still kind of confused on is the ending. The onyl current idea that I have i since XANA has Odd trapped inside the computer in the train (still kind of an iffy idea at this point), it causes some issues to where a simple RTTP wont bring him back. So Jeremie has to race the clock and do an elaborate long range ransfer from the train to the super computer. Odd arrives back on Lyoko, rematerializes, and they can do the RTTP.
Chad Rains offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby TB3 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:37 pm

Vchat20 wrote:The one part im still kind of confused on is the ending. The onyl current idea that I have i since XANA has Odd trapped inside the computer in the train (still kind of an iffy idea at this point), it causes some issues to where a simple RTTP wont bring him back. So Jeremie has to race the clock and do an elaborate long range ransfer from the train to the super computer. Odd arrives back on Lyoko, rematerializes, and they can do the RTTP.

Hmm...that's a good idea - I'm not going to go into an LTT explanation but with the right modifications a spectre could draw Odd into the train's computer where XANA could trap him and let him perish in the wreck, and if brought through into Lyoko Odd would arrive in Lyoko as a human (that would be interesting to see).

The train could then - either stop, or freewheel into the Paris terminal and come to the point of collision just before Jeremie triggers an RTTP (Odd had to be in the supercomputer for the RTTP to not kill him - if he was in the train computer at the time he would have died via the RTTP).
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Taelia » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:07 pm

Odd arriving in Lyoko as a human and not as a virtual being? Cool! If it can be done with Jeremie, it can be tried out on Odd.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Chad Rains » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:45 pm

Although I dont have a actual episode idea lined up, I do have a basis for the plot here. Just like my previous ep idea, this one is inspired by a dream I had a few nights ago and in retrospect can also be somewhat inspired by a fanfic I had read a while back (albeit, when I thought up the idea the fanfic was not even on my mind).

The basic idea is that while everyone at Kadic is asleep, XANA sends specters to attack the unsuspecting victims (primarily Team Lyoko, although it could be directed at closely related individuals ie Sissi, William, etc.). This time though the specter's only direct their attack at the victims' unconcious state of mind. In effect causing terrifying nightmares. As im writing this, the primary use of this could be to keep the group awake constantly, thus being tired all the time and losing concentration in both school and on Lyoko.
Chad Rains offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

PreviousNext