Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:45 pm

Episode Ideas

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby TB3 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:50 pm

Sorry if I confused or hurt some feelings - there are many good stories with new kids, it's the ones that Mew described that really nark me! - usually said 'perfect child' is also a US transfer student.

As for episode ideas...I draw a blank...for now. ;)
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Taelia » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:54 pm

Me neither...mine are crud. ;__;
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby The BB of C » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:05 pm

Do you know what I think would be really cool?
I think that there should be an episode where Yumi OR Ulrich admit their feelings. Then, for some reason, the other one gets ticked off because of it. Then they leave. They end up taking Odd with them. Then those two simply disban. Then the other gets Aelita on their side. They end up going their seperate ways and leave Jeremie all alone.
So now, we've got 5 people all who hate each other and were friends at the beginning of the episode. Then the freed X.A.N.A attacks. So they all go after it together, yet seperately, all trying to stop it themselves with their tactics. Probably Ulrich would try to use brute force (but he can't fight for beans and would get his butt kicked). Odd would try a sneak attack (but he's about as cunning as a retarded spider monkey). Yumi would probably try the all-out attack thing like Ulrich, only last a little bit longer. Jeremie would probably try to rely on technology, and Aelita would probably try to outsmart X.A.N.A (being because she knows it better than anyone else). They all fail miserably.
So they escape it but lose the battle overtime. Bruised, bleeding, scraped, tired, and just simply screwed-over bigtime. They realize they have to work together, and do. Then something happens right at the end while they're fighting X.A.N.A and they all repent for what happened and are friends again.

That would kick it harder than me at a Karate competition :*D ;) In fact, now I've got an idea. To my house where there is usable internet!
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:55 pm

That'd be one seriously OOC episode...none of the characters would actually act like that under those circumstances, IMO. First off, Aelita wouldn't just abandon Jeremie like that, and second off...I completely disagree with your assessment of their fighting styles (and did you really have to use the word "retarded" like that?) Honestly I think "Routine" and "Franz Hopper" show the worst possible "fall-outs" they can have with each other. ^^

Taelia wrote:Me neither...mine are crud. ;__;

That's not what we meant. We were giving you constructive criticism...to help make your story better.
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby The BB of C » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:09 pm

Did I ever say anything about sticking with the character's true personalities? That, up there, is cool, not true. Much like "Star Wars" XD
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:17 pm

The BB of C wrote:Did I ever say anything about sticking with the character's true personalities?

I only mentioned it since we just had a huge debate on the other page about the keeping of the "spirit of the show" in these episode ideas (the other debate was about the use of "magic" in CL). It's not a requirement in any way, but it makes the episode more believable or plausible, IMO. ^^

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby The BB of C » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:25 pm

Maybe you didn't get the memo, I'm not Hidushikai XD I don't understand all of the ibriviations. I know OMG LOL WTF and really basic stuff. That OCC and IMO stuff is greek to me. Elaborate?
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Chad Rains » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:28 pm

OOC: Out of Character
IMO: In My Opinion
Chad Rains offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby The BB of C » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:30 pm

Thank you very much. That takes a load off. I was afraid it was going to end up being something offensive then I would have to do things I wouldn't normally want to do :D But IYO and OOC, that's cool, so nevermind ;)
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Mewberries151 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:39 pm

The BB of C wrote:Thank you very much. That takes a load off. I was afraid it was going to end up being something offensive then I would have to do things I wouldn't normally want to do :D But IYO and OOC, that's cool, so nevermind ;)

I don't swear and I usually try to avoid being offensive in any sense of the word. Incidentally...those are just about the only two acronyms I use..."Out-of-character" takes a long while to type out again and again and IMO is one of SamBlob's classic acronyms. :D

Thanks VChat, for clearing that up! :)

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby The BB of C » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:58 pm

Yeah, I owe you one.
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Movie-Man » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:33 pm

You know, if Xana ever talks who should play the voice of Xana? Here are my choices

1. Christopher Lee
2. Michael Ironside
3. Robert Englund
4. Matthew Wood
5. Tony Jay
"Return to the past now!"-Jeremy
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby The BB of C » Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:59 pm

I don't know who any of those guys are. Just a curious question came to mind when I read that. What if we had Chris Rock do a voice like that and put a synthesizer on it? :*D
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Movie-Man » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:45 pm

The BB of C wrote:I don't know who any of those guys are. Just a curious question came to mind when I read that. What if we had Chris Rock do a voice like that and put a synthesizer on it? :*D

Well just to let you know, Michael Ironside is the guy who played Darksied in Superman and Justice League, trust me, the dude rocks.
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby . » Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:34 pm

Have a new girl show up at school and make freinds with Aelita... Only we quickly learn that shes a pyscho and begins dressing and acting like her (including dieing her hair pink. Initially the gang thinks that this knew girl has the hots for Jeremie, but then double turn it, shes wants Aelita.

Lyoko Attack -> Return to the past

Aelita avoids her and this new girl ends up meeting Sissi. And THATS how you close the show. lol

Have I mentioned my crush for Mickie James?
. offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby The BB of C » Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:44 pm

Movie-Man wrote:
The BB of C wrote:I don't know who any of those guys are. Just a curious question came to mind when I read that. What if we had Chris Rock do a voice like that and put a synthesizer on it? :*D

Well just to let you know, Michael Ironside is the guy who played Darksied in Superman and Justice League, trust me, the dude rocks.

He is better than Chris Rock? Dang, he must be good. What about The Rock? He's a professional wrestler and he was casted to play Cell in that "Draonball Z" live-action movie that they never made.
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Movie-Man » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:09 pm

The BB of C wrote:
Movie-Man wrote:

He is better than Chris Rock? Dang, he must be good. What about The Rock? He's a professional wrestler and he was casted to play Cell in that "Draonball Z" live-action movie that they never made.

Don't know about him but about Robert Englund, he's no stranger to playing villains he's mostly known for playing the role of Freddy Krueger in the Nightmare on Elm Street films so I thought he'd make a great Xana.
Movie-Man offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Cassius335 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:03 am

ThePepsiPiper wrote:Have a new girl show up at school and make freinds with Aelita... Only we quickly learn that shes a pyscho and begins dressing and acting like her (including dieing her hair pink. Initially the gang thinks that this knew girl has the hots for Jeremie, but then double turn it, shes wants Aelita.

Lyoko Attack -> Return to the past

Aelita avoids her and this new girl ends up meeting Sissi. And THATS how you close the show. lol

Have I mentioned my crush for Mickie James?

Might be difficult getting a girl-on-girl crush through the censors (worth trying, though!)

Another thought: What if during the Attack, the new girl goes in pretending Aelita and she's done well enough that the SuperCalculator is fooled...but not Jeremie. So while someone back on Earth (Yumi?) looks for Aelita, Xana goes after the new girl (whether Xana is fooled or not doesn't matter; either way he can't allow her to live)
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby The BB of C » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:39 pm

Believe me, there are ways to get that passed the censors.
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Cassius335 » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:22 am

Contradicting my idea above: What if they're only supposed to think it's the new girl on Lyoko, only it turns out to be XANA's Polymorph (so when Yumi finds Aelita, it's the fake one)?

And... what would Aelita having to deal with such an obsessed girl do to her perception of Jeremie?
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby The BB of C » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:19 pm

I don't know. Heck, I think it would be a really interesting twist.
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Reesane » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:28 am

Movie-Man wrote:You know, if Xana ever talks who should play the voice of Xana? Here are my choices

1. Christopher Lee
2. Michael Ironside
3. Robert Englund
4. Matthew Wood
5. Tony Jay

I say James Blunt (he wrote the song "Your Beutyful")....
Mood today: O_o

made by CBIzumi

made by Carth
Reesane offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Cassius335 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:34 am

Reesane wrote:
Movie-Man wrote:You know, if Xana ever talks who should play the voice of Xana? Here are my choices

1. Christopher Lee
2. Michael Ironside
3. Robert Englund
4. Matthew Wood
5. Tony Jay

I say James Blunt (he wrote the song "Your Beutyful")....

What's wrong with the quotes lately?

And that's beyond weird, Reesane. I'd like what's left of my mind intact, please (oxymoron, I know...)
Last edited by Cassius335 on Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Crocodile » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:55 pm

1. Christopher Lee
2. Michael Ironside
3. Robert Englund
4. Matthew Wood
5. Tony Jay

To be honest I think Vic Mignogna would do a good Xana if they put his lines into something that made them more electronic sounding.
Crocodile offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby lyokowarriorteen20010 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:07 pm

How about Rocky?
Blank slate soon to be wrote on.

lyokowarriorteen20010 offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

PreviousNext