Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:36 am

Episode Ideas

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Cassius335 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:01 am

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:I'm predicting that in episode 85 ("The Beauty of Kadic"), it is inspection day (to make sure all the rooms are clean and beautiful) and while Aelita is out of her room, Jim comes in and inspects her room. But a message from Franz Hopper comes up on her computer and Jim reads it. Luckily though, nothing is revealed about Lyoko in this message (but it is revealed that Franz Hopper is Aelita's father).

Jim then tells Mr. Delmas about this message and they discover that Aelita is the daughter of Franz Hopper. And since Franz Hopper was a very honored science teacher here at Kadic, Aelita becomes the top student in Kadic and is now very popular (even more popular than Sissi) which obviously makes Sissi jealous.

Also, in this episode, Jim finally excuses the Lyoko gang to go on their missions. The reason being is that Aelita is very honored and popular now which also makes her friends sort of the same way. But however, Jim is keeping this as a secret and when Mr. Delmas finds out that the gang has been skipping some classes, Jim tells Mr. Delmas (including the teachers) that he has signed them up for a special training program which excuses them from class. Thus excusing the Lyoko gang to go on their missions.

An interesting suggestion, with two minor flaws:

1) The writers would never let the kids have it that easy.

2) Aelita's about a decade younger than she ought to be. Revealing her as Aelita Hopper to the public would create... questions.
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:59 am

I'm predicting that the tower of the Sector 5 Replika looks like a Hellish tower surrounded by creepy Black Mantas. Inside this tower is a bunch of red interfaces. This is a tower Xana William gets translated to the real world through Code Earth (by Xana).

Once inside this tower, Xana William will say "Code Earth" and will float in the tower in which he has a purple aura around him instead of a white aura. After which, Xana William will then spread out his arms and he will then be surrounded by a bunch of red interfaces.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Inspired by the University of Florida Taser incident

Postby Taelia » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:18 am

"Tased and Jailed"
Jim has finally reached the end of his patience, and calls the police on the five kids. The pricipal has issued an arrest for all five of them. When they try to get free, they are shocked severely with tasers. When the five wake up again, they are in a cell, and told that they are in the youth detention center for 60 days. When they free to go after the 2-month sentence, they are to be relocated far away from Kadic and sent to a school for juvenile delinquents. Worse still, they are relocated far from the factory. Will our heroes Return to the Past for this one?
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:22 am

EDIT: I'm sure someone already had an idea like this and the same problem occurs: On the off-chance they actually get back to the factory, it's going to take more than a RTTP to fix things. Also putting them through something like that would ruin Willing Suspension Of Disbelief.

I don't mean offence Taelia, but ideas like that make me wonder how much you really like the show. It reads like a CL-haters dream fic ("Hey, let's abuse the main cast!").
Last edited by Cassius335 on Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:49 am

Now here's another idea I think you will find interesting. I'm thinking that Xana will possess Aelita from the Internet. As a result, Aelita's eyes will resemble the Internet and all its immense power (as indicated in that animated gif in my signature I created) in which her eyes are pitch black with a bunch of lasers and energy shown. Aelita (possessed from the Internet) has immense power and has the ability of firing immensly powerful dark energy orbs at Xana's monsters in making these monsters transform into more and much more gruesome and powerful monsters.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby Cassius335 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:27 am

You're posting Fan-Art outside the Fan-Art thread again, I see. :wag:
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:43 pm

That is an interesting point you bring up. Since Aelita obviously has another symbol in her eyes (besides the Xana symbol) which is a symbol from the Network, it makes her look more like an android than a possessed being by Xana. I don't know, maybe Xana can make android versions of the Lyoko gang to battle the Lyoko gang.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Taelia » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:53 pm

Sorry, Cassius. :( Maybe I should stop this. It's kinda scaring me too.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tangent128 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:13 pm

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:That is an interesting point you bring up. Since Aelita obviously has another symbol in her eyes (besides the Xana symbol) which is a symbol from the Network, it makes her look more like an android than a possessed being by Xana. I don't know, maybe Xana can make android versions of the Lyoko gang to battle the Lyoko gang.

...you don't even know what's going on in your own picture? And when did 335 bring up the eyes?

Anyways... ideas:
Episode 90+i
=========
XANA possesses Mr. Puck, turning it into a 20-ft Puck-ra. XANA uses a Tower from a Replika to do this, so to buy time while the Warriors muck around in the Network, Jeremie resurrects Teddy-Godzilla. Hilarity Ensues.
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Astro-Xana » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:01 pm

Since the supercomputer that controls the Carthage Replika is like that of the original supercomputer built by Franz Hopper and contains an anti-virus for Xana, Jeremy and the Lyoko gang decide not to destroy this supercomputer. Jeremy hacks into this supercomputer and uses it in activating the one tower in the Carthage Replika green in sending a clone of himself near this other supercomputer so that the Jeremy clone can operate it in completing the anti-virus for Xana.

But it turns out that this anti-virus is a fake because it was Xana's plan in not only having the Carthage Replika remaining intact, but also because Xana was planning on using this supercomputer in programming his own RTTP so that he can use it for his own evil purposes. However, once the anti-virus has been discovered as a fake and that the Lyoko gang must now destroy this supercomputer, that's when Xana destroys the Carthage Replika before the Lyoko gang gets the chance to get translated into the real world and Xana relocates Lyoko in place of the destroyed Carthage Replika. Meaning, that the supercomputer that controlled the Carthage Replika now controls Lyoko and Lyoko is now under Xana's control.

Now since Lyoko is now under Xana's complete control and now that the core of Lyoko is corrupt and all its sectors transformed into eerie Xanafied versions with absolutely no way of bringing back Lyoko, the Lyoko gang's objective now is to destroy Lyoko. However, Xana has materialized the Corrupted Core of Lyoko into the real world where Xana's supercomputer powers the core in the real world which, in turn, powers Lyoko in the virtual world. The Lyoko gang must destroy this supercomputer. But it won't be easy at all as it is an EXTREMELY powerful supercomputer that is nearly impossible to destroy.

But Franz Hopper manages to take control of some of Xana's monsters and materialize them into the real world near this supercomputer where they will attack the Corrupted Core of Lyoko. But Xana William (along with Team Xana which are evil clones of Team Lyoko) will attack these monsters controlled by Franz Hopper and defend the Corrupted Core of Lyoko in the real world.

Now as for those other supercomputers which were destroyed, they are now rebuilt and are now this time under Franz Hopper's control. Franz Hopper creates his own Replikas. In addition, before Xana destroyed the Carthage Replika, Franz Hopper has managed to obtain the data from it and gives the data to Jeremy. But however, it is bugged data. Jeremy manages to debug this data and recreates the Sector 5 Replika. And since all the Replikas have been recreated, they are all formed together to recreate Lyoko once more (but it is Lyoko in Replika form). Also, the tower in the rebuilt Sector 5 Replika leads to the place in the real world consisting of that supercomputer that controls Xana's Lyoko.

Finally, now that the Lyoko gang goes on their missions on this Replika of Lyoko, there are also the evil version (Xana's version) of the Lyoko gang known as Team Xana who also go on their own missions on Xana's Lyoko as well. Also, when Team Xana gets transported to Xana's eerie demonic Sector 5 from whatever eerie dark Xanafied sector of Xana's Lyoko they are in, a black transport orb with a red Xana symbol on it will appear. And when it engulfs Team Xana, it gives off a purple light. Which then, this dark transport orb will take Team Xana beyond the gateway to Xana Carthage (which is either a black, red, or purple gateway [portal]) unlike the one we always saw that lead to Sector 5 which was a white gateway. And when the Lyoko gang gets translated into the real world to destroy that supercomputer that controls Xana's Lyoko, Xana William and Team Xana will be there to defend it. And as for the monsters controlled by Franz Hopper that attempt in destroying the Xanafied Core of Lyoko in the real world, Xana William as well as Team Xana will take care of these monsters as well.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby JesusFreak » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:41 pm

???

Jeremie Virtualizes Optimus Prime. 'Nuff said.

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Astro-Xana » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:58 pm

I'm predicting that there will be some sort of bug or something that will happen which will result in the creation of a whole bunch of towers throughout the Network. And since the Network is an upside down red city, that means there are also upside down towers as well. When deactivating an upside down tower in the Network, the Skid will dock to this upside down tower and Aelita will then energize herself inside this tower. But since the tower is upside down, Aelita has to activate her wings and fly downward towards the top platform. Which then, she will use her wings in hovering still in the air in entering Code Lyoko on the interface. Also, because it is an upside down tower, that means the tower theme music is reversed.

Now if the Skid were to run out of feul, Jeremy can activate a tower in the Network green and the Skid can dock to this green activated tower and gain feul power from it. Same thing with Xana William. Xana can activate a tower in the Network red and Xana William can dock his Skid to this red tower and gain feul power from it as well. Also, I'm thinking that there are way towers in the Network as well in which the Skid can go inside a way tower in the Network and come out of another way tower in a different area of the Network.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Tangent128 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:25 pm

But the Network already has Hubs, which are cooler than Way Towers...
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Malkmusian » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:00 pm

The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Cassius335 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:32 am

Taelia wrote:Sorry, Cassius. :( Maybe I should stop this. It's kinda scaring me too.

Apology accepted. :)

And regardless of what you've told Misha, I don't hate you, ok?
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:09 pm

I'm predicting that the end of Code Lyoko will be a sad ending. In the end, Xana does a good deed and sacrifices himself in restoring William back to normal. Which then, of course, Jeremy materializes William into the real world which means he is now free.

But unfortunately, Xana could only sacrifice himself for William and not for Franz Hopper because there is no way of materializing Franz Hopper into the real world. Therefore, Aelita makes a choice. She chooses to live with Franz Hopper in the virtual world. As a result, Aelita becomes a virtualess form (a ball of energy like Franz Hopper which is a pink ball of energy). And these two balls of energy (Franz Hopper and Aelita) are shown flying away to live happily together.

Also, not only has Xana sacrificed himself in restoring William, but he has also sacrificed himself in creating a permanent Simulation Bubble for Franz Hopper and Aelita to live in together which is their home. Within this Simulation Bubble is Aelita's mother. Aelita is so happy to see her mother that she goes to her and hugs her tightly while shedding many tears.

Therefore, Antea, Franz, and Aelita all live happily together now. And as for this permanent Simulation Bubble, it is energized by Xana's good energy now. In other words, that means that Antea, Franz, and Aelita are also living in harmony with Xana's "spiritual afterlife energy" (the energy leftover from Xana after he sacrificed himself which is the energy that constantly powers this Simulation Bubble). Therefore, that means that Xana has sacrificed himself so that Antea, Franz, and Aeltia can live happily together forever in this bubble.

This is indeed a sad moment. It is winter and almost Christmas vacation and Jeremy, Ulrich, Yumi, and Odd had many presents prepared for Aelita (as also a celebration of Xana's defeat). But these presents serve no purpose now that Aelita has chosen to live with Franz Hopper in the virtual world.

Practically everyone from Kadic (Jim, Sissi, Delmas, Mrs. Hertz and practically everyone else) are at the factory who all know about the Lyoko gang and all their missions in fighting Xana. And since they are now also aware that Xana has turned good in the end and that Aelita now lives forever happily with her father and mother (due to the fact that Jeremy, Ulrich, Odd, and Yumi explained all of this to them), they (as well as Jeremy, Yumi, Ulrich, and Odd) shed tears. Then after all the crying has finished, Jeremy shuts down the supercomputer for good.

Finally, after Jeremy has shut down the supercomputer, the scene then goes to a later time in which everyone is out of school because of Christmas vacation. Jeremy, Ulrich, Odd, and Yumi all meet their parents and get picked up to go to their homes. Even William. But even though Jeremy, Ulrich, Odd, and Yumi now live on with their own separate lives, Odd (who has become an extreme artist) has drawn all of them pictures of their friendship including Aelita as the main character in these pictures which are gifts from Odd that will be treasured always.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:26 pm

?!

Well, I think a good ep would be Xana posessing All of Norther Kookostan into launching their nukes at the moon, crashin the pieces into France.

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Astro-Xana » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:09 pm

I'm predicting that the Sector 5 Replika orbits around the Nexus Core (or the Nexus Star) also known as "The Star Center of the Network." Or all together, it is known as the "Nexus Core Star Center of the Network" which is the very core of the Network which resembles a gigantic star. The core of the Network was created by Xana in order for Xana to have almost complete control over the Network. Within the Core of the Network is where Xana lurks. Xana has corrupted the Core of the Network which is the whole reason why the entire Network is Xanafied in the first place (with its red appearance and all those monsters). Since the Network now has controls and plans due to the fact that Xana has created this core, that means there are also the keys to the Network as well. The keys to the Network are contained within this core. Within the core of the Network is the link to the Nexus Realm (or the center of the Network). In other words, the Core of the Network leads to the very center of the Network. Franz Hopper has sealed the keys to the Network away beyond some sort of gateway in the Nexus Realm that Xana has denied access to.

EDIT: I'm also predicting another episode title which is "Future Frenzy."
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Malkmusian » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:51 pm

Why not make an episode that parodies Blazing Saddles?
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Stonecreek » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:27 pm

Malky wrote:Why not make an episode that parodies Blazing Saddles?

Now that's an epsode idea I can stand behind. William's the new sheriff in town (Kadic), and it takes a while for everyone to adapt to his...quirks. To compound the situation, that evil guy XANA si trying to buy the place. So it's up to the gang the sheriff has built around him (I'll leave you to fill in who fits in whose roles) to settle the score.

YDV wrote:Well you see, the amount of time we didn't normally hang around BKO is kind of like potential energy, and then when we all finally came back at the same time it's like letting loose a catapult. 8D

It's all very scientifical. |D

Ah, memories...
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_and_M ... hp?act=idx
Stonecreek offline

Postby Astro-Xana » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:10 pm

I'm predicting an episode title which is "Master Copy" in which Jeremy creates a copy of William's sword and gives it upgraded features and materializes it into the real world for the William clone to use in battle against Xana William in the real world. In other words, the William clone (in his normal outfit of course) will battle Xana William (translated) in the real world (with his evil Xanafied outfit and sword).

However, the William clone's sword looks different than that of Xana William's because the sword has a yellow (or green) aura around it (sort of like the aura surrounding the nurse in "Tip-Top Shape"). Also, this sword is basically made of pure energy (again, energy resembling that of the energy in "Tip-Top Shape") and is not exactly a solid sword. Not only that though, this sword is more powerful than Xana William's sword. Also, it has the ability of unleashing very powerful energy waves/blasts (again, sort of like in "Tip-Top Shape").

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Tangent128 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:02 pm

Forgive me...
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Astro-Xana » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:06 pm

Since Aelita has not used her power of creativity at all during Season 4 (with her ability of altering terrain) and has only used energy based abilites (obviously Energy Field, creating a forcefield, and creating a clone of herself which is a clone in the form of energy), I'm thinking that Aelita will recieve an upgrade from Jeremy.

Jeremy will upgrade that star on Aelita's wrist in which it will have the ability to alter terrain. Aelita will raise her wrist right in front of her and press that star on her wrist which will give off an instant flash of white light. This white light given off from the star makes a singing noise and alters a bunch of terrain instantly to Aelita's liking.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Taelia » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:29 am

Cool idea! Do you think it'd work?
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:53 am

Alternately, it's possible though that the Keys To Lyoko were lost during Lyoko's deletion and couldn't be reinstalled. Thus, Aelita's Creativity ended up on the shelf next to Odd's Future Flash...
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

PreviousNext