Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:24 am

Episode Ideas

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby SearchingLyoko » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:12 am

Okay, one more Idea just off the top of my head:

Almost EVERY single time there's a XANA attack and they're in the classroom, their excuse is ALWAYS "Can I go to the Infirmary".

You know... after so many Infirmary-Runs... I'm guessing SOMEBODY (especially the Nosy Ms. Hertz) will either do one of the two:

A. They go to Yolanda. Yolanda say's Team Lyoko very rarely visits the infirmary... so they decide to investigate.

B. Principal Delmas has them sent to a hospital for a medical lookover because they've been to the infirmary so many times... and that's when XANA chooses to attack...

Plus, we'll get to meet that Karate-Master Doctor again. She's fun.
SearchingLyoko Delenda Est.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby TB3 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:28 am

Well, its worth mentioning that MOST of those Infirmary-Runs are then erased by the RTTPs, so that significantly reduces the count of black-marks against the kids

And it wasn't Karate, it was Akido ;)
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SearchingLyoko » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:15 pm

Please excuse the fact that I am terrible with certain details.

I should have said "Martial Arts".

But anyways, I do indeed like this character.

And yes... a large number of Infirmary-Runs early on were erased by RTTP's, but, as we see, as the show progressed they used RTTP's less and less frequently. If the show was to go on long enough to reach the point of this episode, they may just chalk up enough marks against themselves.

Okay... another idea... er...

Once again, using the "Hidden Tower" concept, XANA posseses Ms. Hertz.

His reason? He knows that Ulrich is about the most skilled warrior Team Lyoko has. And he also knows about Ulrich's grades. If, using Ms. Hertz, he can manage to get Ulrich expelled from Kadic, Team Lyoko will be split apart in a way from which they will not recover.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:56 am

Well, of course he would have gone good... he was never actually bad. It was just XANA using his form. And I doubt he'd leave just because XANA possessed him for a while... he'd probably seek revenge.

Hm... in light of Halloween I am going to suggest that XANA possesses a patch of Pumpkins, which go all monster-like on the city.

Allow me to provide a visual:

ALL HAIL THE XANA-PUMPKIN!

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:29 pm

Haven't they operated in a blackout before?

Anyways... my idea is simple as heck... XANA throws a rock at the computer monitor... SO SIMPLE! SO SIMPLE!!!!!! I don't think they would be able to replace the monitor quite so easily, and until they do, Jeremy wouldn't be able to do much.

It's so simple XANA! Wake up!

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby SilverPrince » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:33 pm

SearchingLyoko wrote:Anyways... my idea is simple as heck... XANA throws a rock at the computer monitor... SO SIMPLE! SO SIMPLE!!!!!! I don't think they would be able to replace the monitor quite so easily, and until they do, Jeremy wouldn't be able to do much.

Ulrich's father once said tuition for Kadic cost "a small fortune". Somehow, the Lyoko Warriors managed to find enough money to fund Aelita's enrollment. If they can embezzle/steal/ask their parents for that much money, I don't think a monitor would be that much trouble.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:09 pm

SilverPrince wrote:
SearchingLyoko wrote:Anyways... my idea is simple as heck... XANA throws a rock at the computer monitor... SO SIMPLE! SO SIMPLE!!!!!! I don't think they would be able to replace the monitor quite so easily, and until they do, Jeremy wouldn't be able to do much.

Ulrich's father once said tuition for Kadic cost "a small fortune". Somehow, the Lyoko Warriors managed to find enough money to fund Aelita's enrollment. If they can embezzle/steal/ask their parents for that much money, I don't think a monitor would be that much trouble.

Somehow I think that Ulrich's father is the "exaggerate when angry" sort of guy... Just a thought.

As for Aelita's enrollment, I have no idea how they fund it. But, I'm not exactly sure how they'd do it (Ulrich's father doesn't look like he'd give Ulrich a cent, Yumi's parents, as far as I know, have money issues at times, Odd has numerous siblings, and if all that's true... I doubt Jeremy's father pays for it all)

Maybe it's a public-assistance sort of thing.
~~~~~~~~~

Plus, them getting the money, finding a replacement, installing the replacement, then going to Lyoko and deactivating the tower... They have time trouble just going to Lyoko to deactivate the tower... never mind fending off XANA on Earth for a whole day THEN rushing on Lyoko.

Hm... here's a simple one... Fire.

Set the Factory on Fire!

Spread gasoline all over the place and light a match!

Yes, I can understand "Oh... they run through the fire very quickly"... but running through a factory floor full of fire, and then down a flaming elevator into a flaming computer-room.... I doubt that.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Rho » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:47 am

-Morales in the Middle: Jim's brothers come to Kadic to visit him, and he discovers the news while doing dorm inspection in Jeremie's room. He then begins ranting to Jeremie for hours upon hours, telling him stories of the torment he had from his brothers. XANA then possesses his brothers, and the superscan goes off right in the middle of his story.

-Hurricane XANA: The most unusual thing happens: a Hurricane forms in the Mediterranean Sea somehow, and is headed for Paris. Guess who's behind it? Yep, XANA. Weather experts are puzzled and some begin theorizing it's the end of the world, and the Lyoko warriors must somehow escape the shelter to get to the Factory.

-XANA's on a Boat: A special field trip occurs.. (Yes.. lots of field trips).. On a boat.
Of course, XANA gains control of it.
"english isnt his first language, leave him alone. im more upset at people that have been speaking english their whole lives and cant write a readable sentence."
http://www.formspring.me/rholf
Presenting..the REAL Jean-Pierre Delmas!
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby SearchingLyoko » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:45 pm

Jules Winnfield wrote:-Morales in the Middle: Jim's brothers come to Kadic to visit him, and he discovers the news while doing dorm inspection in Jeremie's room. He then begins ranting to Jeremie for hours upon hours, telling him stories of the torment he had from his brothers.

Wow... it's so bad that Jim rather WOULD talk about it... I'm shocked.

I know this isn't very much suited for France (which, in my opinion, makes it all the better) but...

Tornado.

That's it. Tornado. All I need to say.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Rho » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:53 pm

Looks like France can get tornadoes, so that works..
Then again, this is a show where teenagers sneak off to a factory and go into a virtual world, it doesn't necessarily have to be realistic.
"english isnt his first language, leave him alone. im more upset at people that have been speaking english their whole lives and cant write a readable sentence."
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby SearchingLyoko » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:39 pm

Well... it is sort of realistic...

Everything that happens in this is actually possible. Maybe not by today's scientific standards... but eventually it would be possible.

Even if tornadoes were not naturally possible in France, if we've gotten to a point in tech where we have a virus of XANA's power, a tornado would likely be feasible.

XANA manages to use the scanners in some crazy... crazy way... to teleport a sandstorm from Lyoko to the Factory... and now the factory is filling up with sand... fast.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Astro-Xana » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:46 pm

As we all know, Aelita sings in using her power of creativity. But now, she possesses a new creative ability. If Aelita were, for example, in Sector 5, she can now sing lyrics of a certain song (a disco song for example). Once she sings the lyrics, the music then comes alive (all the instruments start playing) while the entire Sector gets recreated in a disco-like form. In other words, whatever Aelita feels in singing a certain song, these feelings will recreate a sector in a form that shows Aelita's feelings.

Aelita has now become a very good singer (in addition to becoming a good remixer). She sings the song "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" (the song Franz played for her) and her feelings in the song actually recreate Franz Hopper while the song comes alive with all the instruments.
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:29 pm

Interesting....

I'm personally refraining from suggesting any plot-changing episode ideas. I'll leave that for the fanfiction.

My new idea:

The Love Triangle (well, really Hexagon)

XANA infects Odd, Yumi, William (remember he'd be working with Team Lyoko again), Aelita and Ulrich on Lyoko.

When they get out, he starts messing with their love life.

Yumi likes William

William likes Aelita

Aelita likes Ulrich

Ulrich likes Sissi

Sissi (not infected, but wanting to make Ulrich jealous... or not depending on your stance on the romances) likes Odd.

Odd likes Yumi.

Jeremy is wondering what the heck is happening. Love is making them crazy and Jeremy has to get them to stop XANA while doing it.

Once again this also adds in the embarrasing factor, because they're going to remember what they did (and thought) while infected.

hehehe....

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:54 pm

Here's another one: XANA tries to make a sinkhole under the factory... that would be fun.

I wonder why he's never tried to gain access to a nuclear silo..

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Rho » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:03 am

XanaNeverDies wrote:Jules Winnfield's post gave me an idea! Snakes on a Plane! Code Lyoko/Xana style! Need I say more!

That could be the attack if they did an episode where Yumi went to Japan.

I can just hear her saying "I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS (BKO) XANA ON THIS (BKO) PLANE!"

That would make the best CL episode ever.
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby SearchingLyoko » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:21 am

Hey! I already suggested a XANA attack while Yumi was on a plane to Japan!

Stop stealing my ideas!

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Rho » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:05 am

I think an episode where there was a glitch that caused them all to turn into XANA's monsters while on Lyoko could be hilarious.
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:22 am

^ Posted that too.

Although I also said XANA got hold of their bodies...

Awesome role reversal.

XANA makes clones of them do... Illegal... things. This makes them very, very wanted by the police. Now they must stop XANA... as outlaws!

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Rho » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:27 pm

Hm.. yes. And make it things totally out of character, like Aelita attempting murder or something.

Totally agree on an old friend of Aelita's (who would now be about.. 25 or so) coming to Kadic as a teacher of some sort. That'd be very interesting...

-Statue of XANA: Teleportation is back, and their first stop is to New York City, where XANA apparently has a supercomputer... somewhere in the Statue of Liberty. But before that, Yumi and Aelita must deal with tons of Kankrelats in Times Square.
This wouldn't happen, but it'd be hilarious if they had to take a cab at some point.. And walked into the Cash Cab.

-Tower on Earth: A tower has been activated.. Not in any sectors, or anywhere on Lyoko.. But XANA put a tower somewhere on Earth and activated it. They then need to track it down and deactivate it.
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby SearchingLyoko » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:05 am

Very good ideas... The statue of liberty thing would work well because it was the french who gave it to us... and they have a copy in Paris.

There's an attack on school. XANA is just going full fledge after the Lyoko warriors. His attack are so brutal that they are barely able to protect against them.

Then he access' a missile silo... and fires a missile straight at Kadic.

The Lyoko warriors try to fight on Lyoko, but the swarm there is as bad as earth and they are devirtualized within minutes. Seeing no other option, they all head back to Kadic to try to evacuate it.

As they get there, the missile approaches. They have no way to escape. They huddle together for comfort.

The missile impacts.

Jeremy wakes up.

The entire disaster was a dream.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Slayer » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:15 am

france hooper wrote:-Tower on Earth: A tower has been activated.. Not in any sectors, or anywhere on Lyoko.. But XANA put a tower somewhere on Earth and activated it. They then need to track it down and deactivate it.

That gives me an idea that might have been suggested already.

XANA tryes to use all the supercomputers he can to transform earth in to lyoko, with the towers, monsters, digital sea(any ocean), core of lyoko (the core of earth) etc. and the supercomputer is the only thing left from the real earth.

There will be no mercy, only slain bodies and taken souls. Dont be afraid, be terrified.
Slayer offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby SearchingLyoko » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:25 am

Interesting... veeery interesting.

I suggest that XANA trap the CL kids inside a horror movie... and if they die in this movie... they're gone for good.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Rho » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:22 am

I want the Season 5 finale to leave on a HUGE cliffhanger.. My idea would be that Aelita is somehow killed, and Jeremie, The recently-found Antea Hopper, Yumi, Odd, and Ulrich will set out to try to revive her.

But seriously, that'd make for something CL has yet to do: Give a completely suspenseful cliffhanger. They came close between S3 and S4.. but Aelita's "death" would be majorly intense.

I mean, look:

"She's... dead..."
-silence-
"We'll find some way to revive her."
"But how? She's dead. Here on Earth, not Lyoko.. I want her back as much as you do, but I doubt we ca-"
"No. If I need to take the rest of my waking life to do it, I will. Aelita will live again."
"And we're all going to help."
-Text: TO BE CONTINUED-
-end credits-

CL really needs more intense/suspenseful moments in it. It seems CL improves every season.. If by some miracle it ends up with 7 seasons or so.. Who knows how awesome it could get.

While France does not have a Thanksgiving.. How about XANA possesses all the Thanksgiving Day Parade balloons and sends them over to France to attack Kadic? And/or possesses a bunch of turkeys? (I assume turkeys exist in France..)

Also because I'd crack up at Jim running from a giant Pikachu.
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:33 am

But that would totally discourage them from adopting the holiday!

I only want a Major cliffhanger IF there would be a Season 6 for sure.

As a matter of fact... I kill one of Team Lyoko in my fanfiction... but you're going to have to wait for me to release it to see what I mean.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

You know... I am so totally working on a Season 5. I usually try to respect peoples feeling for "oh, maybe they should stop." but, if there's still so much to be done, and we can make sure they don't mess it up... heck, we need a Season 5.

Anyways, my idea:

XANA blinds Yumi, deafens Ulrich, Mutes Odd, make's Jeremy's arms near completely paralized, Aelita lame (cannot walk). With the help of William, who narrowly escaped maiming by XANA, the rest of Team Lyoko will have to find a way to work together to make up for their handicap's in order to stop XANA.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Astro-Xana » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:34 pm

If there were to be a Season 5, the last episode of the season would be a happy ending. Franz would be materialized into the real world and right before the end of the episode, Aelita creates a remix of the song "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" (the song her father played to her) and plays it for everyone (in celebration of her father's return).

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

PreviousNext