Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:44 pm

Episode Ideas

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Episode Ideas

Postby Star Way » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:34 pm

I couldn't find the original thread that was intended for this purpose, so I just made another one.

The point of this thread is that everyone who likes making "episode ideas" can post them here, and other people can talk about those EI's. This way, I hope to keep things a little neater on the forum... having two/three/four episode idea threads on one page of threads can be rather intimidating to other members, not to mention it can look spammy. (No offense, guys.)

Speaking of spam, these are the rules:

-No objectionable material in your EI's. The point of an episode idea is that it could actually happen on CL. (Of course, you CAN take a few creative liberties, but my point is that if it isn't G-rated... just don't do it.)

-No getting off-topic, please.

-No double posting (at ALL).

Here are links to all of the previously mentioned Episode Idea threads, just so we don't get too many repeated ideas. ;) Please check these first before you suggest your own, so we avoid doubles. ^^

Attack of the Sissi Clones by alexjames83

The Wizard of Lyoko by Taelia

The Energy Vampire by Taelia

Shop 'Til You're Dropped by Cassius335

Dating Dilemma by Taelia

Suspended by Reesane

Destruction by OddxSissy Fan

Who's The Fairest by Taelia

XANA's Curse of Hate by Taelia

Power Loss by Taelia

CL Christmas Special by Taelia

-Have fun. :)
Last edited by Star Way on Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:43 pm

:D Carth's old Episode Idea thread was here, but it's probably better that you made a whole new one for a fresher start. Will all the episode threads made previously still be allowed?

In any case, great idea! ;) Especially that you made this a sticky so that no one'll miss it! ^_^
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Star Way » Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:49 pm

Mewberries151 wrote::D Carth's old Episode Idea thread was here, but it's probably better that you made a whole new one for a fresher start. Will all the episode threads made previously still be allowed?

Ahh. Oops. Oh well. :P

You mean, will it be okay for already posted ideas to go here? I guess so.

Mewberries151 wrote:In any case, great idea! ;) Especially that you made this a sticky so that no one'll miss it! ^_^

I think originally this was your suggestion, though, wasn't it? You PMed me a while back saying it might be a good idea. :D
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby YDV » Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:25 pm

Hmm.. I think it's a good idea. Why don't I kick it off *cough* with an old one I had at UMSD?

Story Arc! Yes. You all love story arcs. And CL desperately needs to stay on the same topic for AT LEAST two episodes in a row. And no, the season finale does not count.

Anyway... basically, a problem occurs in the RTTP and causes the gang to either be flung exceptionally far back in time and/or to the future, or possibly to an alternate universe. I actually started writing an epsiode in the Virtual Season forum at UMSD in which Ulrich and Aelita were siblings, Ulrich had a crush on Sissi, and Odd, Jer, and Yumi were losers. Well, more than usual. :P
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TB3 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:54 pm

Oh, can I take the 'future/alternate universe' episode - I think a two parter would work and I already have a title - Y2K2.

If thrown into the future, the kids arrive in 2026. If thrown into an alternate universe, the world of Garage Kids.

Tell me which one you want more and I'll write a synopsis.
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Taelia » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:02 pm

Glad to have you back, TB3!
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Darkborn » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:06 pm

Hmm the 2026 would be good. A world ruled by Xana. Monsters running around shooting at random Humans. Humans possessed to do Xanas bidding. Towers spawned around all activated. The SuperComputer in the center of all of this.
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TB3 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:09 pm

Darkborn wrote:Hmm the 2026 would be good. A world ruled by Xana. Monsters running around shooting at random Humans. Humans possessed to do Xanas bidding. Towers spawned around all activated. The SuperComputer in the center of all of this.

Possibly, possibly...BWAHAHAHA! Wait and see. :)

And Taelia, its good to be back.
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Taelia » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:19 pm

I have an idea that I've been saving for ya.

http://www.codexana.net/lyokofreak/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1588
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Bootch » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:30 pm

TB3 wrote:Oh, can I take the 'future/alternate universe' episode - I think a two parter would work and I already have a title - Y2K2.

If thrown into the future, the kids arrive in 2026. If thrown into an alternate universe, the world of Garage Kids.

Tell me which one you want more and I'll write a synopsis.

I like this idea, its got a lotta potential... it sounds really cool.
Bootch offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Reesane » Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:15 pm

"Cookie"

A new girl arives at Kadic, and promptly falls in love with Odd. Little do they know, she is a willing XANA minion. A day or so lattor, she takes Odd for a walk in the woods and ofers him a cookie. Odd promptly eats the cookie, and unwittingly the specter inside it. They then sepperate as she goes home (to report that odd has eaten the cookie).

Odd feals strangly tierd on his way back to Kadic, So he sits down for a while. Then XANA simulates a specter entering his system and taking control of him. Then the vires that Odd ate along with the cookie exits his body... with a bioskimatic of Odd and his imunity. Odd faints just outside of his dorm room.

Lattor the next day, Odd wakes up in the hospial, and is just fine. But when odd tells them what happend in the woods, the rest of the gang wonders why XANA tryed to poses odd....
Mood today: O_o

made by CBIzumi

made by Carth
Reesane offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Carth » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:34 pm

I herby dub this thread superior to mine.

Darkborn wrote:Hmm the 2026 would be good. A world ruled by Xana. Monsters running around shooting at random Humans. Humans possessed to do Xanas bidding. Towers spawned around all activated. The SuperComputer in the center of all of this.

I have a similar idea to that. It's kinda a knockoff on the TT ep 'How Long is Forever'. Here's a summary.

Ignorance is Bliss

After a fight with Jeremie about her freedoms, Aelita, inexplicably, dissappears into thin air. She reappears 20 years later, still 12 years old, in a dark, war-torn future world. She is rescued from an attack by a hulking monster by a strange, homeless human...who later reveals himself to be Odd. Except his hair's gone, as is his silly demeanor. He reveals to her that in her dissappearance, there was no way to deactivate towers, and therefore XANA ran rampant, tearing the world to shreds. He gives her the locations of Ulrich and Yumi, but cannot give any definite location for Jeremie. As it turns out, they fare no better than Odd. Ulrich is in a mental hospital, intensive care unit, screaming out random sentences about XANA. Yumi is in a decrepit slum, alone, referrring to herself in the third person, slowly approaching Ulrich's sad fate. Neither are any help to her. She wanders the streets until revelation comes to her-duh. She heads for the factory-actually now reaching stories into the sky, a mass of parasitic technology.

Hm...this is getting good. I'll post part two later.

P.S. I was thinking of making Yumi pregnant in the story...would that be appropriate? (Remember, she is 34 at this point)
Carth offline

Postby Taelia » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:42 pm

Wow! Great idea, Carth, A little TT-esque though.

Here's my idea...

"The Core of the Virtual World"

Aelita and Jeremie start having dreams about their love, and wake from them with weird feelings in their bodies. Jeremie's heart beats faster and faster everytime he passes Aelita; the same goes to her. When a XANA attack causes Aelita to be hurt, Jeremie has no choice but to admit his love to her.*

*I dunno how Sharon is gonna do that part.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:47 pm

Zactly.
Carth offline

Postby Taelia » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:06 pm

I really don't know how Sharon will do a Jeremie-Aelita love scene just yet.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Mewberries151 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:32 pm

Star Way wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote::D Carth's old Episode Idea thread was here, but it's probably better that you made a whole new one for a fresher start. Will all the episode threads made previously still be allowed?

Ahh. Oops. Oh well. :P

You mean, will it be okay for already posted ideas to go here? I guess so.

^^; That's alright. Actually, I was wondering if that meant that all of the other "Episode Idea" threads were going to be locked/merged/split into this one...but that'd be alot of work, and maybe unnecessary since there aren't that many of them. *sweatdrops*

Mewberries151 wrote:In any case, great idea! ;) Especially that you made this a sticky so that no one'll miss it! ^_^

I think originally this was your suggestion, though, wasn't it? You PMed me a while back saying it might be a good idea. :D[/quote]

XD Yep, that was me. ^^ But only you have the power...to sticky things, I think... :*D Thanks again for liking the idea though. :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Odd675 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:01 am

Heey! i have a gigant idea!

:*D The episode it's: "The past of Ulrich"

It's about Ulrich..in the beginning, Ulrich when he was running at Gym, doing some training..he just knocked out by unknown person (possesed by XANA)..(Ulrich was soo alone in the Gym) that unknown person it took to him to another site...but Jeremie and Odd in class..they were worried where's Ulrich all day..but when the class is finished, Yumi called them, she figured out what happened to Ulrich..Ulrich is Kidnapped! in other side, Ulrich reveal his past on dreams or perhaps talk to reveal his past
Au revoir!
that's all n.ñU
Ulrich:Odd say something
Odd:hmmm...something
Odd675 offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby 5188148 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:06 am

[Deleted by Star Way for reason: You may want to review the first rule of this thread.]
Get your sexy PETA banner at http://www.peta.org/mc/webAds.asp
5188148 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby DeadViolet » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:26 am

my friend katy had a episode idea that goes like this:

It's near chrismas, and the school is haven a play about da nutcracker ballet. When the gang goes to auditions, Ulrich realizes that Nick's not been in school for a day or two, so he asked erika where he's been since she's like nick's little sis almost. and he went where you ask? Russia, of all places!!! so, when odd finds out, he almost has a meltdown cause odd, ulrich and brandon wont be able to sing souldecision songs without him!! while nick's in Russia, he has dreams about this angel that looks like erika thats leading him somewhere, but gets trapped in a prision of vines and nick cant save it!!! ;__; so, he goes to the winter palace to calm himself down, and, ya know what he finds?! Anastasia's music box, still intact!! And he also has a little fun too! He scares a pair of burgalars by pretending to be the ghost of rasputin, the mad monk!!!! back at school, XANA's launched a attack, so the gang's got to go to lyoko. but when Erika dosent come back from lyoko, theyve find out she's been taken prisoner by XANA! No one can save her!! But, oohh, those dreams again, this time, they lead Nick to lyoko, where he finds erika in a flowing, pure white dress, crying, trapped in a prision of vines surrounded by demonic, horrific and nightmarish monsters to horriblle to speak of. he beats up the monsters and gets erika home safley. theres one problem, though. Erika-chan has tiny angel wngs on her back. so now, she's half angel. Nick gives her Anastasia's music box to prove tat she's a decendant. the nutracker goes great, and, well, the rest is history.

Nick: Fear me, cause I am the ghost of rasputin!!! You two have upset the czar and his familys place of honor!!!! I place a curse on you wich will curse your desendents!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! no more blini for me...wah.

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby 5188148 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:51 am

*Does self grave harm for offending Madam Star Way*

Right, my mistake.
Get your sexy PETA banner at http://www.peta.org/mc/webAds.asp
5188148 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby YDV » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:06 am

That's Master to you. ;) j/k

Anyway.. I like the idea of the gang being thrown into 2026 a little more than GK.. I mean, if it was GK, would they meet alternate versions of themselves or would it just be in the.. GK-verse?

Hmm... I'll help out with it if ya want.

Some ideas:

-Simplest route-- XANA screws with the "destination" to which their memories are being sent with the RTTP, aims them towards their future selves (but then we get into the two-minds-in-one-body paradox and that's just one big headache..

-Slightly harder approach... rather than passing them along through the TAP, XANA holds their minds inside the computer and years pass without them knowing that anything was happening. Or, wait. Is that the easier approach? It's definitely a scary thought... they would have no idea that something was wrong, and he could keep them in there for... 20, 30 years... how long was the half-life of the Lead 210 thing again? At least until the nuclear battery started to die again. But he could just possess another criminal... hmm.
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:43 am

[quote="Mewberries151]^^; That's alright. Actually, I was wondering if that meant that all of the other "Episode Idea" threads were going to be locked/merged/split into this one...but that'd be alot of work, and maybe unnecessary since there aren't that many of them. *sweatdrops*[/quote]

If someone is willing to do it, then please. saves having to hunt for the things.

If the various threads do get merged, can I make a suggestion? add a rule for "please read the thread before suggesting idea's"
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:43 am

Your De-Virtualization wrote:That's Master to you. ;) j/k

Anyway.. I like the idea of the gang being thrown into 2026 a little more than GK.. I mean, if it was GK, would they meet alternate versions of themselves or would it just be in the.. GK-verse?

Hmm... I'll help out with it if ya want.

Some ideas:

-Simplest route-- XANA screws with the "destination" to which their memories are being sent with the RTTP, aims them towards their future selves (but then we get into the two-minds-in-one-body paradox and that's just one big headache..

-Slightly harder approach... rather than passing them along through the TAP, XANA holds their minds inside the computer and years pass without them knowing that anything was happening. Or, wait. Is that the easier approach? It's definitely a scary thought... they would have no idea that something was wrong, and he could keep them in there for... 20, 30 years... how long was the half-life of the Lead 210 thing again? At least until the nuclear battery started to die again. But he could just possess another criminal... hmm.

Hmm, i'll finish my other idea later, but these are eons better than mine.

Maybe you could take the old approach of, "One of their future selves comes back to the past to warn their past self of the oncoming doom." That'd be pretty cool.

Anyway, I had a grand old time last night designing some 'future-self' forms for the group. Well...just in my head, actually, only Jeremie was sketched. I'll get him up...later.
Carth offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:43 pm

Cassius335 wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:^^; That's alright. Actually, I was wondering if that meant that all of the other "Episode Idea" threads were going to be locked/merged/split into this one...but that'd be alot of work, and maybe unnecessary since there aren't that many of them. *sweatdrops*

If someone is willing to do it, then please. saves having to hunt for the things.

If the various threads do get merged, can I make a suggestion? add a rule for "please read the thread before suggesting idea's"

Well...since it was my really crazy plan, I'd be happy to sort through them and do that. Although, I'd like to wait and see what StarWay would think of such an idea. :)

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Odd675 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:46 pm

Odd675 wrote:Heey! i have a gigant idea!

:*D The episode it's: "The past of Ulrich"

It's about Ulrich..in the beginning, Ulrich when he was running at Gym, doing some training..he just knocked out by unknown person (possesed by XANA)..(Ulrich was soo alone in the Gym) that unknown person it took to him to another site...but Jeremie and Odd in class..they were worried where's Ulrich all day..but when the class is finished, Yumi called them, she figured out what happened to Ulrich..Ulrich is Kidnapped! in other side, Ulrich reveal his past on dreams or perhaps talk to reveal his past
Au revoir!
that's all n.ñU

what's about my idea there?
Ulrich:Odd say something
Odd:hmmm...something
Odd675 offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Next