Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:11 am

Episode Ideas

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby timekitten » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:24 pm

Shouldn't have put it past you, Spyro, to post another idea as soon as someone else post's after you.
ImageImage
timekitten offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Kamekai » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:50 pm

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:Aelita will develop a new ability known as "Energy Split" in which Aelita can create a giant ball of energy and split it in half causing a reaction (like splitting an atom) causing an immense explosive flash of energy which would destroy multiple monsters and things nearby. Though, this technique might only work with Aelita in the real world.

A good way to go out, no doubt about it. :P
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Astro-Xana » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:03 am

Though Energy Split may require sacrifice. I mean, once Aelita is translated into the real world (along with the members of the Lyoko gang), once Aelita has meditated in creating a big ball of yellow energy and has meditated in splitting it in half (which will take a while), there will be an immense flash of explosive energy that will destroy one of those supercomputers. But in doing so, Aelita has taken herself out as well as the rest of the gang.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby Cassius335 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:02 am

Thus ending the show right there. Not practical.
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:36 pm

Cassius335 wrote:Thus ending the show right there. Not practical.

You mean that if the translated gang loses all their life points in the real world and disappears, that they will be gone forever? I thought that they just disappear and come back inside the Skid if they lose all their life points.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby Kamekai » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:38 pm

OH!! There? That would make more sense. And also attract every government agency unknown to man. O.O
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Astro-Xana » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:04 pm

I'm also thinking that Xana William will take hold of Aelita's wrist and take that star bracelet off her wrist and either throw it into the Digital Sea or deliver it to Xana in order for Xana to make some modifications to it so that Xana William can wear it on his wrist and use it in creating his own angel wings which would be eerie Xanafied looking wings (which are colored either black, purple, or red). In addition, since Xana has made some modifications to that star bracelet, it will be colored either black, purple, or red.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Tangent128 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:36 pm

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:I'm also thinking that Xana William will take hold of Aelita's wrist and take that star bracelet off her wrist and either throw it into the Digital Sea or deliver it to Xana in order for Xana to make some modifications to it so that Xana William can wear it on his wrist and use it in creating his own angel wings which would be eerie Xanafied looking wings (which are colored either black, purple, or red). In addition, since Xana has made some modifications to that star bracelet, it will be colored either black, purple, or red.

Study the rules. They'd totally be bat wings.
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Mewberries151 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:42 pm

Tangent128 wrote:
Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:I'm also thinking that Xana William will take hold of Aelita's wrist and take that star bracelet off her wrist and either throw it into the Digital Sea or deliver it to Xana in order for Xana to make some modifications to it so that Xana William can wear it on his wrist and use it in creating his own angel wings which would be eerie Xanafied looking wings (which are colored either black, purple, or red). In addition, since Xana has made some modifications to that star bracelet, it will be colored either black, purple, or red.

Or, due to a flaw in his programming, he only ends up with one black wing- *is bricked* :*D

William gaining wings would be interesting though. ...It would certainly give him an even bigger advantage over the group, particularly Aelita. (Oooo...aerial battle! :D )
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Astro-Xana » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:31 am

Actually, I don't think that Xana William will have dark batlike leathery wings. Instead, he will have wings of a Black Manta (which are wings that are shaped like Aelita's though). When Xana William uses the Star of Corruption, that transforms him into a creepy demonic Manta-like being (humanoid). In which he will have fangs, claws, slits for pupils, bright purple energy eyes (eyes that are bright purple with, again, slits for pupils or maybe perhaps a different color for his eyes), a thin tail with a triangle shape at the end (a tail of a Black Manta), and of course, Black Manta wings shaped like Aelita's angel wings. In addition, he will possess immense strength, speed, acrobatics, etc. making him more than a worthy opponent for Aelita if they were to engage in an aerial battle. But not only that, he has a dark sounding echoing demonic voice and possesses Xanafied lightning powers in which he can meditate very hard in making the virtual sky purple with purple lightning (or maybe perhaps the virtual sky will be black with purple lightning or some other Xanafied color). Also, Xanafied William (transformed by the Star of Corruption) would have lightning claws as well in which he can send currents of purple (or maybe red or black) lightning when he punctures (embeds) his claws into a wall or into the ground. Not to mention, he would have his ability of creating energy bolts (as shown in the concept art with those energy bolts in his hands). However though, since Xana William has been transformed through the Star of Corruption, these energy bolts are much more powerful and maybe perhaps a different color (purple, red, or black).

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Cassius335 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:09 am

Tangent128 wrote:

Oh, please tell me you're a girl... :nyeh!:
ImageImage
---
"There are advantages in being honest about your own limitations: you gain the right to talk about the limitations of others." - Science of The Discworld 3
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Tangent128 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:05 am

Not without lying... :nyeh!:
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:03 pm

(NOTE TO READER: UNLIKE MANY OF MY OTHER IDEAS, THIS NEW IDEA I CAME UP WITH, I AGREE, IS THE MOST LOGICAL IDEA I HAVE EVER MADE)!!!

Now that we know that Franz Hopper is a giant ball of white energy (as shown in "White Memory"), I'm thinking that in "The Key," that white ball of energy that surrounded unconscious Aelita was in fact Franz Hopper. In "The Key," we got to see this white ball of energy surrounding Aelita explode (meaning that Franz Hopper sacrificed himself in restoring Lyoko but obviously somehow managed to regenerate himself considering that it turns out that he is still alive).

Now since it turns out that this white ball of energy (Franz Hopper) makes his immediate appearance in taking Aelita in his clutches the moment Aelita is thrown into the Digital Sea, I'm thinking that, like Franz Hopper, Xana is also a giant ball of energy. But I'm thinking that Xana is a giant ball of red and black energy that looks VERY creepy.

I'm also thinking that, like with Aelita, the moment Xana William goes into the Digital Sea, that's when Xana takes Xana William and takes Xana William wherever he needs to go. Because in "White Memory," it was shown that the moment Aelita went into the Digital Sea, Franz Hopper took Aelita and took her back to the Ice Sector and let her off there. In other words, all those times Xana William went back into the Digital Sea, Xana actually took Xana William and takes him wherever he needs to go in which we see Xana William engulfed in a giant ball of red and black energy which goes EXTREMELY fast through the network. Meaning that Xana is a giant ball of red and black energy that goes EXTREMELY fast through the network (even though we have yet to see Xana's virtual form).

Finally, I'm predicting that there is going to be a final showdown between Aelita (possessed by Franz Hopper) and Xana William. Franz Hopper will engulf Aelita (like he did in "The Key") and will possess her. In other words, Aelita (with her angel wings) is inside Franz Hopper and that together as father and daughter, they will fight together against Xana William.

But on the other hand, we have Xana William who has used the Star of Corruption in transforming himself into a demonic being with fangs and such (as explained in my previous post). Though I'm thinking that he will have batlike wings (including all those other features I gave him). But anyway, transformed Xana William will be engulfed by a giant ball of red and black energy (which is Xana). Meaning that together, as master and apprentice, Xana and Xana William will fight together against Franzified Aelita.

In other words, this will be a very intense showdown where we will have these two balls of energy colliding and giving off immense energy and also we'll get to see a variety of attacks as well in which Franzified Aelita has the ability of firing bright white shining lightning orbs while we'll see Xana William's dark and very powerful energy bolts as well including many other techniques as well including Franzified Aelita's immensly powerful creativity and Xana William's undoubtedly immensly powerful energy waves from his sword (due to the Star of Corruption and also due to Xana engulfing him which has undoubtedly immensly amplified Xana William's power).

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby MY85 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:55 pm

Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:(NOTE TO READER: UNLIKE MANY OF MY OTHER IDEAS, THIS NEW IDEA I CAME UP WITH, I AGREE, IS THE MOST LOGICAL IDEA I HAVE EVER MADE)!!!

I hope you get banned someday.

This is about ideas, not predictions.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:22 pm

MakeYourself85 wrote:
Astronomical X.A.N.A. wrote:(NOTE TO READER: UNLIKE MANY OF MY OTHER IDEAS, THIS NEW IDEA I CAME UP WITH, I AGREE, IS THE MOST LOGICAL IDEA I HAVE EVER MADE)!!!

This is about ideas, not predictions.

Yeah, I found that scene to be quite cool as well. I mean, Aelita (obviously an angel) fighting Xana William (as a demon with batlike wings) would be something cool to see. But I do agree with you though, that since that white bubble around Aelita in "The Key" gave her back those human memories of hers, that it was more likely a virtual bubble created by Franz Hopper (rather than Franz Hopper himself as you just stated). Because the way the virtual bubble appeared which was in a flash (and I don't think Franz Hopper can appear that quickly because if he did, he wouldn't need any means of navigation and could just teleport anywhere he needed to go).

But also what you said about Xana not being like Franz Hopper (a big ball of energy and that he would be something of much more power and stature), I also agree with you on this as well. And also the fact that Xana is much more powerful than Franz Hopper (obviously since Franz Hopper hides).
Last edited by Astro-Xana on Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Kamekai » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:34 pm

MakeYourself85 wrote:

Umm, Rodri? That's coming from you. O_O

Predictions/ideas/fanfictions, same things. ^^;
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby MY85 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:32 am

kamekai wrote:
MakeYourself85 wrote:

Even weirder is what he just replied to me.

kamekai wrote:Predictions/ideas/fanfictions, same things. ^^;

The only thing common with those 3 are that it comes from the author's mind. Other than that, they're different concepts.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Cassius335 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:15 am

MakeYourself85 wrote:
Kamekai wrote:
MakeYourself85 wrote:I hope you get banned someday.

I suspect drugs may be involved somewhere.
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Kamekai » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:24 pm

MakeYourself85 wrote:
kamekai wrote:
MakeYourself85 wrote:

WTF? Seriously. :umm:

right then, back on topic. >_>
Last edited by Kamekai on Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby JesusFreak » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:55 pm

What on Earth is a Star Of Corruption? :umm:

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Cassius335 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:01 pm

JesusFreak wrote:What on Earth is a Star Of Corruption? :umm:

The evil version of the star on Aelita's wrist, I think. I've only been skimming at best.
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:05 pm

And Where is tha in the French Episodes?

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Cassius335 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:14 pm

JesusFreak wrote:And Where is tha in the French Episodes?

Absolutely nowhere.
ImageImage
---
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:29 pm

I'm predicting that in episode 85 ("The Beauty of Kadic"), it is inspection day (to make sure all the rooms are clean and beautiful) and while Aelita is out of her room, Jim comes in and inspects her room. But a message from Franz Hopper comes up on her computer and Jim reads it. Luckily though, nothing is revealed about Lyoko in this message (but it is revealed that Franz Hopper is Aelita's father).

Jim then tells Mr. Delmas about this message and they discover that Aelita is the daughter of Franz Hopper. And since Franz Hopper was a very honored science teacher here at Kadic, Aelita becomes the top student in Kadic and is now very popular (even more popular than Sissi) which obviously makes Sissi jealous.

Also, in this episode, Jim finally excuses the Lyoko gang to go on their missions. The reason being is that Aelita is very honored and popular now which also makes her friends sort of the same way. But however, Jim is keeping this as a secret and when Mr. Delmas finds out that the gang has been skipping some classes, Jim tells Mr. Delmas (including the teachers) that he has signed them up for a special training program which excuses them from class. Thus excusing the Lyoko gang to go on their missions.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby JesusFreak » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:01 am

But what would they do about the whole "Odd's Cousin" thing?

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

PreviousNext