Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:59 am

Episode Ideas

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Taelia » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:56 pm

Wow, Odd fan 4ever 494, your idea is great. Perfect for when XANA's monsters attack the school! =D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Pyro-Lord » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:46 pm

Thanks. I will post part two ASAP. It'll have, oh wait, instead I'll just surprise you. :D
Don't come crying to me when I'm famous and you aren't...cuz that will never happen.
Founder and member of:
My movie-making organization for making movies by myself and with my friends...'nuff said.
Pyro-Lord offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Taelia » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:27 am

Oh cool, I love surprises!
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Pikapower » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:49 pm

i can't wait
Pika Pika, PIKACHU!!!!!

Odd Della Robbia's bro
(user not odd on cl)
Pikapower offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Extremely Odd » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:53 pm

AS you may or may not know, I love making sprite comics on my computer! I may have to make a christmas special comic after I finish the sprites!!!
"Mrs. Della Robbia, here is your newborn child," said the doctor.
The baby had a purple streak on his cone-shaped hair.
"That's odd..." said Mrs. Della Robbia.
The doctor wrote down on the name space on the birth certificate
"Odd Della Robbia".

And that's how he got his name!
Extremely Odd offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Waves_blade » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:39 pm

I had this idea at tv.com, so i decided to share it.

The Ties That Bond.

The day starts out like anyother day for everyone else but the lyoko gang. Aelita has gone missing. plus they dont know were. there was a search screen for lyoko up on jeremys CPU. As they head for lyoko they meet up with aelita. She seems silent. Ulrich, odd, yumi, and aelita are virtulized. All goes fine until jeremy spots another aelita in sector 5. Jeremy finds out that Aelita has found franz hopper. Meanwhile.... In the hands of the other aelita appear two Dark Elven Blades. To make matters worse X.A.N.A. has shut of the scanners again. Just before the gang arrived, franz hopper gave aelita a Master code, a code that can do anything to anyone/thing on lyoko, but because franz was in a virtual prison he could not use it. Now Aelita must choose between helping her freinds, and freeing her father. In the end she chose to save her freinds. Just as The Dark Aelita was about to kill yumi, aelita enterd the code, and used it to remove the Dark Aelita from lyoko. Aelita "i want everything about her removed from lyoko, Everything!" But Just before the code was enterd jeremy fixed the Scanners. It ends with Dark aelita stabing her blades into the Scanner room floor and using them for suport to keep herself upright as the X.A.N.A. symbol leaves her eyes.

Im also making a movie script for right after this episode if you wana hear it.
W_b
Waves_blade offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Taelia » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:26 pm

Go ahead! =D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Waves_blade » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:25 am

A code lyoko Movie Script The Dakrest Knight: Part one The Dark Conflict
Note: This is right after the episode the "ties that bond."
Note: This movie will invole even the 1 episode characters.
Note: The prevous episode and this happen after season two.

Code lyoko: The Darkest knight.
(Aelita walks up to the school at night, theo and taliea see her)
Aelita: .......
Theo: ? Aelita? is somthing wrong you dont look so good.
Taliea: she looks diffrent.
Theo: Aelita? What are you doing.
(Aelita draws to Dark elven blades from behind her back.
Taliea: ! Theo look out!
(aelita slashes at Theo and dodges to the side just in time to save his own life.)
Theo: AHHH my arm!
(Taliea picks up a big stick and tries to attack aelita)
Taliea: you'll pay for that!
(Aelita easily dodges to the side, then brings the hilt of the swords down apon her back)
Taliea: uh......
(Taliea falls down unconscious)
Theo: Nooo! Aelita please dont!
(Just as Aelita was about to bring her blades down and kill Taliea, The nearest street lamp explodes in a flash of electricity, And a X.A.N.A. mist quickly enters theo.)
X Theo: .......
(Aelita and X theo Engage eachother)
(Aelita stabs X Theo through, but it dosnt affect him. X Theo blasts Aelita with a wave of electricity.)
Aelita: Umpff.
( Then inside the school building spark plugs, CPU's and other electronic apliances light up, Aelita's hands begins to glow with electricity, The stabs her blades into the ground.Then walks up to X Theo, grabs his head, Then proceds to give X.A.N.A. The bigest Zap of his life.)
X Theo: AHHHHHHHHHHH!.
( The X.A.N.A. mist leaves theo.)
(After a few minutes Aelita walks away into the forest.)
( A Few minutes after that X.A.N.A. enters Taliea then theo and erases their memories of the encounter, and he also heals theos wound, then brings both of them back to their rooms.)
W_b
Waves_blade offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby X_A_N_A » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:29 pm

Public Enemy #1: XANA

It takes place after XANA is released and it is halloween and Team Lyoko is about to do some trick-or-treating (because hey-they are still in the appropriate age range and who doesnt love candy?) and Aelita walks in on them after they have put on their costumes. Aelita then wants an explaination as to why they are so riddiculously dressed. then they explain how halloween is celebrated and Jeremy gives the history of the holliday to help her understand at least a bit more how it evolved. Meanwhile at the factory XANA has taken over a bunch of humans and is only materializing parts of his bigger monsters so that the scanners are not broken and the smaller ones are just being materialized. The parts of the biger ones are then taken to the assembly line to be put together lazers and all.
In the middle of trick-or-treating the gang hears the buzzing sounds of the freylons (hornets for those of you who have only seen a few episodes) and wonder what in god's name is going on. after a volly of lazers are shot they run and hide back at Kadic academy and find that freylons arent the only ones being materialised because there is a Krabe there with Jim pinned against a wall and is about to administer the fatal blow when Odd throws a good sized rock at it and stops the attack from going through. Upon getting pissed off the Krabe chases them and team Lyoko tricks the Freylons into Killing the Krabe by hiding under it while the freylons shoot it to the explosion point.
Odd then picks up a gun (or other weapon) from a fallen cop and uses it to destroy the Freylons. The team then hides in Jeremy's room where they strategize on how to destroy the monsters. Ulrich, Odd, and Yumi go to fight the monsters to prevent any victims. after about an hour Jeremy connects to the factory's supercomputer since it was never shut down and he then figures out XANA's plan and informs Ulrich jus after he defeated a materialized tarantula. the others look over to see some army tanks and think they are going to win when a Megatank appears and blows one of the tanks to junk. Jeremy then pulls a XANA in taking over the satalite with the deadly lazer and uses it to destroy the factory and stop production of monsters. about 30 mins later Jeremy has used the Satelite to destroy the last monster.
At first the group celebrated their victory and then Jeremy had to tell them about the VERY illegal thing he had to do to stop XANA and explained that because of the factory's destruction that a reverseion in time would be impossible to erase the traces of the attack. about 20 mins later the feds break down the door demanding who hacked their system and got controll of the satellite. it is at this point that the team reveals what they have been doing over the course of the year and tells someone of authority (technicly for the first time) about XANA and the threat he posed. Jeremy then gives an explaination as best he can about how XANA came into existance. Franz Hopper's role, Aelita's role, and finally their own role in the whole plot. The feds look at eachother and then TO BE CONTINUED... appears so that suspense raises as to what happens next and the camera turns to Jeremy who has a desperate yet determined look on his face and the screen fades....

Want to know what happens next? If so then post either yes or no following this message.

X_A_N_A offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Darkborn » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:54 pm

sure, I would like to see what happens next. Just one thing. You said that Aelita Wants and explanation as to why they are so reddiculously dressed. Since this is AFTER Xana is released, shouldn't Aelita have her past memories back? She should have some rememberance of Halloween.
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby X_A_N_A » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:14 pm

oh yea. i forgot about that. my bad. lol. just pretend that that particular scene didnt't happen. and actually i'd like to wait for more people to say they would like to see part two of my episode idea.

X_A_N_A offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Kid Stuff

Postby Taelia » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:32 pm

The episode begins with Jeremie in the factory. The others are in Lyoko - Jimbo included, but Jeremie keeps telling Jim to go a little faster in his attacking, as he has just lost over twenty life points. They beat the monsters, deactivate the tower and, just in case, do an RTTP. That night, Jim tells Ulrich and Odd good night and to have sweet dreams, and he walks into his room. He sees a shooting star and prays, wishing that he was a teenager again. He then gets into bed and falls asleep.

The next morning, Jim wakes up, only to find that his body has become that of his teenaged self! He screams in excitement, and says that his wish came true! He runs into Ulrich and Odd's room in excitement, and they are shocked to see their (now-former) PE teacher as a teen. A while later, during science class, Mrs. Hertz walks in, and the whole class is in shocked silence - she too is a teenager!

XANA sees this as a sweet opportunity to attack the school. He send three Megatanks to damage the dorm building. Unfortunately Suzanne is hit. Luckily though, Jimbo catches her. At the factory, Jeremie says that XANA has activated a tower, and sends the others to the scanner room. They are virtualized.

When Jim is virtualized, he is surprised to discover that even his virtual body is now a teen form. He is very excited, and attacks the monsters as quickly as his friends. They deactivate the tower and do an RTTP.

Later, that night, Suzanne asks Jim out on a date, at the Cafe Sequin. He is blushing as red as a tomato. Odd agrees, stating that they all are going to go out there for dinner. To the surprise of the others, Jimbo kisses Suzanne!

To be continued...
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:38 am

Hang on... How DID Jim and Suzanne get turned teenage? Last I checked, magic was a no-no.
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:16 pm

By the power of a shooting star, silly.

I have an idea for part two. But they WON'T get turned back into adults. ;) ;)
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Cassius335 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:29 am

Wouldn't 'power of a shooting star' fall under 'magic'?

Besides, how old do you think we are, three? Audience wouldn't buy it.
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:03 pm

Cassius335 wrote:Wouldn't 'power of a shooting star' fall under 'magic'?

rofl

I think she wants to target the "supposed" age target of CL (7+). But no one here's younger than 12 I think. And the 'power of a shooting star' is too old to be used.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:30 pm

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:
Cassius335 wrote:Wouldn't 'power of a shooting star' fall under 'magic'?

rofl

I think she wants to target the "supposed" age target of CL (7+). But no one here's younger than 12 I think. And the 'power of a shooting star' is too old to be used.

To be honest...I don't think 7 year olds would buy it even, if CL just started using "honest to goodness" magic. That's way too big of an inconsistency, even for them.

Now...if you were to have them turn into teenagers through some sort of XANA attack, even if it's as simple as XANA possessing them, and then reversing their cell regeneration so that they return to their teen youth (which I'm not sure is scientifically accurate), it would be that much more believable.

Magic doesn't usually fly to well in CL fanfiction...unless it's a crossover or something. ^^; XANA's powers are pretty open-ended enough that you could swing a plot like that through him. That's just my advice and opinion though. ^^
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:58 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:Magic doesn't usually fly to well in CL fanfiction...unless it's a crossover or something. ^^; XANA's powers are pretty open-ended enough that you could swing a plot like that through him. That's just my advice and opinion though. ^^

Totally agreed.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby TB3 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:45 pm

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:
Mewberries151 wrote:Magic doesn't usually fly to well in CL fanfiction...unless it's a crossover or something. ^^; XANA's powers are pretty open-ended enough that you could swing a plot like that through him. That's just my advice and opinion though. ^^

Totally agreed.

Ditto - I don't intend to sound mean, but Taelia recently sent me a bunch of PM's with episode concepts that all revolved around 'magic' (i.e. Franz makes two new scanners appear because it is 'fated' that two new guardians will appear) or Jim being able to 'sense XANA's power' - Taelia, they just don't work (like your 'magical transformation sequences' as well) - I think LTT shows my feelings quie nicely on how much I like my sciency stuff! :D
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MY85 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:50 pm

TB3 wrote:
RoDrInCuBuS wrote:

Totally agreed.

Ditto - I don't intend to sound mean, but Taelia recently sent me a bunch of PM's with episode concepts that all revolved around 'magic' (i.e. Franz makes two new scanners appear because it is 'fated' that two new guardians will appear) or Jim being able to 'sense XANA's power' - Taelia, they just don't work (like your 'magical transformation sequences' as well) - I think LTT shows my feelings quie nicely on how much I like my sciency stuff! :D

Well... I don't think <i>fate</i> is something that might appear in Code: Lyoko. Otherwise, it might dissapoint me. The Jim idea sensing XANA's power is crap, unless he went to Lyoko once and got such power by a huge side effect, but still...
MY85 offline

Postby TB3 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:57 pm

The thing is, many other fanstories on ff.net will just use 'fate' and 'magic' like this, which is a complete antithesis to the show, which has always been grounded firmly in reality, with the amazing events occuring through technology rather than the supernatural.

Hands up anyone who hates stories with summaries that start like this;

"There's a new kid at Kadic Academy..."
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Taelia » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:38 am

Okay, TB3, you've made your point. :) I'll go with your ideas instead.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:45 am

TB3 wrote:The thing is, many other fanstories on ff.net will just use 'fate' and 'magic' like this, which is a complete antithesis to the show, which has always been grounded firmly in reality, with the amazing events occuring through technology rather than the supernatural.

*raises hand* Well, most of the OC are new Kadic students... so that's a direct attack at many fanfics. Kinda like announcing a fighter to come to a new boxing ring...

(Stupid idea) If you smell what the Odd is cooking? rofl
MY85 offline

Postby Chad Rains » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:08 am

*raises hand* although one of my own fics followed the whole "new kid" bit, I atleast tried to make some sense and break from the whole "new kid" mould. so sue me if im a hypocryt. :P
Chad Rains offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:53 pm

TB3 wrote:The thing is, many other fanstories on ff.net will just use 'fate' and 'magic' like this, which is a complete antithesis to the show, which has always been grounded firmly in reality, with the amazing events occuring through technology rather than the supernatural.

*guiltfully raises hand* Actually..."hate" is a strong word for me, so I'm going to go with "disllike". There are a few exceptions though that have a "new kid" in them that are quite a good read.

The majority though, are, unfortunately, more or less the same story. new kid joins; is immediately accepted into the group without question; goes to Lyoko and subsequently kicks every XANA monster thrown at him/her often because they're some kind of "Chosen One".

Like I said though, there are some fics that have a "new kid" in them, that are a very good read. :)

Anyway though...swinging this back onto "Episode Ideas"...anyone else thought of some new ones? ^^
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext