Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:38 am

Episode Ideas

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:33 pm

I saw somewhere your dreams are the subconcious portal to some form of spiritual energy, kinetic energy, things like that. From Sylvia Browne I think. She's awesome, Anyways, when you sleep, it's sometimes told that if you die in a dream, your body can be put inder a self-inflicted stress that can in some cases cause you to kill yourself.

And I completely believe it, because my dreams control me.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby Cassius335 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:26 am

Vchat20 wrote:Although I dont have a actual episode idea lined up, I do have a basis for the plot here. Just like my previous ep idea, this one is inspired by a dream I had a few nights ago and in retrospect can also be somewhat inspired by a fanfic I had read a while back (albeit, when I thought up the idea the fanfic was not even on my mind).

The basic idea is that while everyone at Kadic is asleep, XANA sends specters to attack the unsuspecting victims (primarily Team Lyoko, although it could be directed at closely related individuals ie Sissi, William, etc.). This time though the specter's only direct their attack at the victims' unconcious state of mind. In effect causing terrifying nightmares. As im writing this, the primary use of this could be to keep the group awake constantly, thus being tired all the time and losing concentration in both school and on Lyoko.

"A Nightmare at Kadiac"?
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Blueyedblonde » Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:19 pm

Okay... I've finnaly come up with an episode idea. ^_^

"Cupids H20"

It starts of with XANA infecting the water source in Kadic's pipes (Not to sure how yet) and it effects emotions, mainly 'Love'
At Lunch, Aelita is the first to be infected. She thinks that she loves Odd, because he's the first person she see's. Odd's a little confused when she holds his hand, but goes along with it. Jeremie get's way jealous of Odd, and tried to ignore the fact that Odd and Aelita are holding hands.
When Yumi drinks the water, she's with Ulrich... But when she starts getting all clingy to Ulrich, he get's annoyed because she starts to act alot like Sissi. So, Ulrich tried to avoid Yumi for the day, but she keeps running into him.
Other girls run rampid as well. Sissi for William, Emily for Theo, and Heidi for Jeremie.

When Jeremie opens the door to find Aelita kissing Odd, Jeremie runs to the factory. He then finds that a tower is activated. Even in Lyoko, Aelita flirts with Odd, but Jeremie isn't to bugged out to know that XANA is behind it. And it's not how she really feels.
Ulrich avoids Yumi to the point where she pins him in the corner, and attemps to kiss him. But the tower is de-activated a second before they make contact, and she faints... Into Ulrich's arms. He blush's, and she does two when she see's him.

Any one else have suggestions...?
Blueyedblonde offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Darkborn » Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:34 pm

Hehe, That's cool. But, who is Heidi. It sounds familiar.
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Blueyedblonde » Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:41 pm

She's only appiered in 'XANA's Kiss'
Odd likes her, and Jeremie(clone thingy) Kisses her.
Blueyedblonde offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Darkborn » Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:44 pm

Hmm, Ok.

Here's my Idea

"Mysterious Stranger"
Jeremie notices that towers are being deactivated everytime one is activated. The Gang goes to Lyoko and Aelita notices something come out of a recently deactivated tower. It moves too quick for her to get a good view of it. She goes inside the tower to see what this 'thing' was doing. She goes inside and finds out that a diffrent code was entered. Now while she is in the tower, Xana sends a few creatures to attack the group. But before they could attack they somehow explode, and the group also see's something moving quickly from out of the debris. Jeremie thinks that it is Hopper, but Aelita says that Hopper wouldn't have a solid form. Jeremie finally tracks it, and sees that it is moving sector from sector entering this new code into towers that Xana activates. Xana finally gets a tower activated without it being deactivated and plans to speed the Earth up. As Aelita is about enter the activated tower, this 'thing' goes by here and enters the tower and deactivates it. Jeremie finally suspects that it was created by Hopper. It has the exact abilites as Aelita. It seems to be her 'replacement' since she now lives on Earth now.

Meh, my first try.
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Odd22 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:15 pm

Thatzzzz sooo Beauuuutifull, no thats awesome here is mine.

"He did It"
A day at shcool Jerimie just finishes a test and a tower is activated by hopper so he leaves and goes to the Factory when he gets there there is a message. It reads, luferaceB1eh2sah3detaerc4(Becareful he has created) but it stops as xana's monster destroy the tower. So Jerimie gets to lunch and starts telling the other about what had happened when the lights went out then what looked like a return to the past happened ans jerimie looks around and see's that The group is gone he heads to lyoko but cant find them. then he goes to lyoko( You still can see him) and finds Odd in a laying on the ground he wakes up and there is a number on his chest that says 5. they run and soon find Aelita but the is a krab Odd got hit before he destroyed the krab and the number goes to 4. so they get all the members and jerimie gets devirtualized. jerimie looks and sees and attachment to the teams cards he clicked on it and it turns out Xana created a game that once you are down to 0 lives you die. Jerimie takes it off in time but Ulrich gets down to zero at the same time, thanks to quick keyboarding skills Ulrick is saved.

This was like last minute if i had more time it could turn out awesome.
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers moved on to rap, Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8% who stayed with rock
Odd22 offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Darkborn » Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:40 pm

haha, pretty cool. A game in a game. You gave me an Idea with the numbers

"The Great Race" Part 1
(all Lyoko Episode)
While the gang is in Lyoko. Xana hacks Lyoko to create a Modification. Odd, Ulrich, Yumi and Aelita have numbers on their back. Jeremie is quite confused on what is going on. The sector that they are in, starts to form track lines. A voice is heard from above "Run! Run! Run like your life depends on it! Mwahahahaha!" Obviously it is Xana's voice. The gang doesn't run, but stays there. They can't be devirtualized says Jeremie, because Xana again Modified Lyoko. While the gang is just standing around, they feel weaker and weaker. Xana fixed things so they have to run to survive. Everyone starts running on the tracks. Ulrich says that he is going to win this race, but finds out that his Super Sprint has been disabled. On Earth Jeremie gets a phone call from none other than Xana. Xana says that who ever wins, lives, and the rest devirtualize into nothing.

What a Dilemma! How this will all turn out? err...when I get another Brain Blast hehe.
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TB3 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:11 pm

Right - Ijust finished writing VChat's 'Derailed' episode up as the opening episode of the Virtual Season that grew out of Taelia's threads - if someone can suggest a place where I can post it you're all welcome to have a look!
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Blueyedblonde » Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:06 pm

You should make a thread, and call it, "PRIVATE- Virtual Season.'
Blueyedblonde offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Cassius335 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:22 am

Darkborn wrote:Hmm, Ok.

Here's my Idea

"Mysterious Stranger"
Jeremie notices that towers are being deactivated everytime one is activated. The Gang goes to Lyoko and Aelita notices something come out of a recently deactivated tower. It moves too quick for her to get a good view of it. She goes inside the tower to see what this 'thing' was doing. She goes inside and finds out that a diffrent code was entered. Now while she is in the tower, Xana sends a few creatures to attack the group. But before they could attack they somehow explode, and the group also see's something moving quickly from out of the debris. Jeremie thinks that it is Hopper, but Aelita says that Hopper wouldn't have a solid form. Jeremie finally tracks it, and sees that it is moving sector from sector entering this new code into towers that Xana activates. Xana finally gets a tower activated without it being deactivated and plans to speed the Earth up. As Aelita is about enter the activated tower, this 'thing' goes by here and enters the tower and deactivates it. Jeremie finally suspects that it was created by Hopper. It has the exact abilites as Aelita. It seems to be her 'replacement' since she now lives on Earth now.

Meh, my first try.

Funny. I recently suggested a sutible stranger to TB3, for different reasons.

Only thing is, if it WAS the guy I'm thinking of, Hopper didn't send him...

As for "The Great Race"... Don't know if you've noticed, butXANA really isn't the "Mwahahaha!" type, nor is he in the habit of telling Jeremy his plan.

TB3 wrote:Right - Ijust finished writing VChat's 'Derailed' episode up as the opening episode of the Virtual Season that grew out of Taelia's threads - if someone can suggest a place where I can post it you're all welcome to have a look!

Fanfic thread, I'd assume.
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Darkborn » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:08 am

Meh. Just Ideas.
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TB3 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:09 am

Hey guys - 'Derailed' is now up for your analysis in the Fanfic board - I hope you enjoy!
LORD HIGH TRANSLATOR!

Joined Sept. 16th 2005, Post Tally 6423 (as of January 21st 2010)
TB3 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Reesane » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:45 am

Colen:

XANA's Evil arch nemeses, the cartheg(sp) AI Colen has returned! along with hes evil assitent, Semi-Colen (The names are a very very bad pun) have taken over Lyoko and *atemted(sp)* to absorb XANA. several houses later, the gang gose to lyoko in an atempt to save the world from a fall-out coases by an actevated tower. when they arive on Lyoko, XANA calls up his privet transporter (Think the normal transporter, but red and black.) And takes them to an aria in carthage that the have never vested. there he/It devulges some information about himself and Colen.
Mood today: O_o

made by CBIzumi

made by Carth
Reesane offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Chad Rains » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:28 pm

frankly, sounds more like fanfic material than an actual episode.
Chad Rains offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Pyro-Lord » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:01 pm

Here's what I have now:

The Problem (part one)

The gang is on Lyoko fighting some of X.A.N.A's monsters: 2 crabs, 5 roachsters, and a megatank. Odd took the roachsters, Yumi got the crabs, and Ulrich got the megatank. After the monsters are gone, they get Aelita to the tower. Since X.A.N.A. didn't really do anything to the school, Jeremie just was going to devirtualize them. He first attempted to devirtualize Aelita, but it doesn't work. He tells the others that there is a problem with devirtualizing Aelita, so he devirtualizes them. This time, it does work. When they emerge from the scanners, however, they see each other in their Lyoko forms. "Guys, there was a problem during the materialization." Jeremie tells them. "Ya think?" Odd says sarcasticly.
Jeremie goes back to his room while the others stay at the factory so noone will see them. "Great, how am I going to think of something to tell my parents for being gone this long." Yumi says quietly. "You know, I just thought of a great idea to scare Sissi and her gang." Odd starts. "Odd, Jeremie told us to stay at the facto- Odd! Get back here!" Ulrich yells at Odd's goes into the sewers leading to the school.
"Man, I still don't understand what happened." Jeremie thinks back at his room. "Wait a minute!" Jeremie begins searching on his computer for what X.A.N.A. tried to do with his last attack, and after 30 minutes of looking, he found it. "Oh, no!" Jeremie exclaims as he out of the room.
Odd finally made it through the sewers, and got out. He saw Jeremie running towards his direction.'Can't let Jeremie ruin my fun.' he thinks as he jumps into a nearby tree."What was that?! Probably just a squirrel or something." Jeremie continued into the sewers. Odd waited 'til he pulled the manhole cover back on the opening before he ran the rest of the way to the school.'This is going to be great.' he thinks as he goes on.

Well, that's it for part one. You think I should put this on fanfiction.net?
Don't come crying to me when I'm famous and you aren't...cuz that will never happen.
Founder and member of:
My movie-making organization for making movies by myself and with my friends...'nuff said.
Pyro-Lord offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Aurelius » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:42 pm

The gang is talking outside when XANA takes control of a bunch of eagles. They attack everyone while the humans take shelter indoors. Jeremie, Aelita, and Ulrich go to Lyoko to sort things out, while Odd and Yumi try to keep everyone calm. The eagles finally break in as Ulrich is devirtualized. Aelita sings to get rid of a krabe, then outruns another to reach the tower. During that, Ulrich runs over to the dorms, where everyone is trapped and gets bombarded by the birds. He is knocked unconcious. Everyone in the school is trapped in one room, and the eagles relentlessly rampage. The birds get in as Aelita deactivates the tower. Good?
Aurelius offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Cassius335 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:42 am

Been there, done that...
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Xanadu » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:56 am

Killer birds? I don't remember an episode with killer birds. I like it Aurelius! :D
OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE BRING BACK ODD'S FUTURE FLASH CLUB
Xanadu offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Cassius335 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:13 am

Killer wasps, actually ("Swarm Attack"). Or rats ("Plague")
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Virus_Xana » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:10 pm

heres my episode idea

"X.A.N.A Reborn Part one"

We start out the show with a peaceful day at the school. It had been at least a couple days since the Lyoko Gang had defeated XANA in their last battle in Lyoko and there was no sign of XANA ever since then. Jeremie thinks they had finally defeated XANA and their lives were finally peaceful. Jeremie decides they should have a party celebrating their victory and the gang agrees with him. They have the party at night about 7 pm that same night and they dance the night away laughing and enjoying themselves. Then at midnight, the lights in the school go out for no reason at all for about an half an hour then come back on. Jeremie gets suspicious and tells the others that he's going to the factory to check out whats happening. The rest of the gang go around the school looking for anything suspicious looking. Suddenly in the computer lab, all the computers start turning on as the XANA symbol appears. Odd who walks by and sees this walks in the lab as a project switches the XANA symbol on the wall. Odd looks at the symbol as a bright flash of red light flashes in the room as Odd's eyes glow red as well as his body. The flashes dissappears as Odd returns to normal. He starts speaking in a distorted, spilt voice, half sounded like a machine like voice, the other in odd's voice. "I'm freee!!!!!" XANA had a body of his own now.

what do you guys think?
She is the one named Sailor Moon,
She is the one named Sailor Moon,
She is the one, Sailor Moon!
Virus_Xana offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby therealphoenix » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:14 pm

I would really like to see more background stuff with Odd. He's not my favorite, but I think he still deserves it. I mean, Yumi's family is shown a good bit, Aelita is mentioned a lot with Franz Hopper, Ulrick's parents has been seen a good bit...

That only leaves jeremie and Odd. I know odd comes from an "artistic" family, so it should be interesting.
therealphoenix offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Pyro-Lord » Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:22 pm

Actually, you do see Jeremie's dad in "Franz Hopper". But that does still leave Odd...
Don't come crying to me when I'm famous and you aren't...cuz that will never happen.
Founder and member of:
My movie-making organization for making movies by myself and with my friends...'nuff said.
Pyro-Lord offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby therealphoenix » Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:35 pm

sorry, I've only just recently started watching Lyoko, I'm trying to know everything ^_~
therealphoenix offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Pyro-Lord » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:44 pm

therealphoenix wrote:sorry, I've only just recently started watching Lyoko, I'm trying to know everything ^_~

Oh, sorry. :shrug:
Founder and member of:
Pyro-Lord offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

PreviousNext