Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:33 am

What are your CL Dreams?

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Jeremified » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:41 pm

200th post on the thread!

I dreamt the Subdigitals had a live concert in France, and I watched it on TV.
thank you all for the good memories <3
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby zex marquise » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:39 pm

I had the most gangstawesome dream about saving the world with the Lyoko gang last night. I think I was Neo. It was ace. Brill, even... but I can't remember what happened anymore. DOH! *head desks*
My other car is a gundam.
zex marquise offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Taelia » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:33 pm

Last night, I dreamt I was calling Barbara Weber-Scaff on the phone.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Writing_Addict » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:28 pm

More weirdness from my brain.

Yumi was driving, (a van particularly) Ulrich was in the passenger seat and Odd was in the back with Kiwi and Ulrich's pet, a watermelon. O_o (At least, that's what it looked like to me, it had a red scarf with a bow.)

Yumi pulls into a local grocery store and gets out and shops, I guess. Odd and Ulrich are still left in the car, (no coversation).

When Yumi comes back with gummy bears and whip cream that was blue, then she drives down a long narrow road with lots of trees. Ulrich notices a sparking telephone line, before he knows it the van door opens and Kiwi, the pet water melon and Odd all fly out into the telephone line sparking out electricity. (And I mean FLY.)

Nothing really important happened from there except them pulling over and running to our now electricuted victims. Then I woke up at one in the afternoon. (= ( I was sick so I slept that late...)

I forget the rest but that's as far as I remember.
Currently, you will not see me in Forums any longer. I will be on chat though. ^.~
Writing_Addict offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Taelia » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:43 pm

XD

Hilarious!
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby *Star* Gazer » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:26 pm

Wow... a pet watermelon? Were you eating watermelon the night before?

Here's my dream(s). (I woke up three times so I had three.)

Nobody has to read this but I felt like I had to tell somebody. It's very long.

The first one was Yumi, in an orphanage. Nothing special happened. She knocked over a lamp and was punished and what not and was sent to bed. Ulrich was there and he was saying goodbye and crying. Odd was behin him having a grim face. (Then I wake up for two seconds and another dream emerges) It kind of had a link to the one before: I was in my basement (which is where my computer is) and Jeremy is on it. The first thing I notice is: Jeremy's bald. Aelita was wrapped up in one of my blankets crying muttering something about "Rogaine", guns, (I can only assume Odd and Ulrich had some thing to do with this) and graves. o_O (then I have a nightmare with a bear attacking me but that has nothing to do with CL does it?)

Then comes Xana, my house, my bedroom re-arranged, mustard and Odd. Apparently, my room is in a space ship, (in space no doubt) Odd is in another room across the hall in my sister's room. (Aelita was in there too but she just stood there.) I came out and was about to knock when Xana in my living room calls Odd down. I think what happened was he threatened Odd with mustard. *shrugs*

So he came back up stairs into my sisters room and I'm in there looking at him. He hops on the bed with a pink pad and pen. I ask him "Any ideas?"

"Nope." (Ideas to what, I have no idea.)

And then I woke up to my alarm.

Fin.

Notice: I forgot half of the events in these dreams. I do remember they were weird. The weird parts I forget.

Free cookie whoever read this. :)
*Star* Gazer offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: The classic "RIGHT BEHIND YOU". In my case, "INSIDE YOU."

Postby Writing_Addict » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:32 pm

*Star* Gazer wrote:Wow... a pet watermelon? Were you eating watermelon the night before?

Here's my dream(s). (I woke up three times so I had three.)

Nobody has to read this but I felt like I had to tell somebody. It's very long.

The first one was Yumi, in an orphanage. Nothing special happened. She knocked over a lamp and was punished and what not and was sent to bed. Ulrich was there and he was saying goodbye and crying. Odd was behin him having a grim face. (Then I wake up for two seconds and another dream emerges) It kind of had a link to the one before: I was in my basement (which is where my computer is) and Jeremy is on it. The first thing I notice is: Jeremy's bald. Aelita was wrapped up in one of my blankets crying muttering something about "Rogaine", guns, (I can only assume Odd and Ulrich had some thing to do with this) and graves. o_O (then I have a nightmare with a bear attacking me but that has nothing to do with CL does it?)

Then comes Xana, my house, my bedroom re-arranged, mustard and Odd. Apparently, my room is in a space ship, (in space no doubt) Odd is in another room across the hall in my sister's room. (Aelita was in there too but she just stood there.) I came out and was about to knock when Xana in my living room calls Odd down. I think what happened was he threatened Odd with mustard. *shrugs*

So he came back up stairs into my sisters room and I'm in there looking at him. He hops on the bed with a pink pad and pen. I ask him "Any ideas?"

"Nope." (Ideas to what, I have no idea.)

And then I woke up to my alarm.

Fin.

Notice: I forgot half of the events in these dreams. I do remember they were weird. The weird parts I forget.

Free cookie whoever read this. :)

I wasn't eating watermelon...haven't had it for a two months now.

Ohh...I guess I get the cookie! 8)
Currently, you will not see me in Forums any longer. I will be on chat though. ^.~
Writing_Addict offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

very odd

Postby Ulrich-Stern » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:37 pm

I dreamnt that i was looking thourgh some1's eyes it was spring or fall coundt tell but we were running in the swewer but there was no scooters and then suddnely we went down another man hole and ened up in the comp. room then my dog stpped on my gut and i woke up

really random but anyways there was more but i forget it and im new to the forums ill post once and ahwile ok and hi everyone

Ulrich-Stern offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby sylentnyte » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:17 am

Heh, fun topic.
Usually I don't dream about a TV series (Doctor Who being the exception), but one week ago, I had a strange dream that I was in math class with one of my friends. I had just aced my test, which perked up my senses, because there's no way on Earth I could ever pass Math.XD After that, my friend suddenly stood up and said " It's Xana, everyone out!" and the class jumped out the window (which was second story btw), and I stood there very confused as the teacher grew twice her size and stole my backpack. :umm:

I woke up, went back to sleep and my dream continued, only the teacher wasn't huge anymore, but she had a Xana symbol on her forehead. She was also mumbling about how lactose intolerent she was. My friend met me down the hall and asked how I got away. The class bell rang and I walked to science class as if nothing happened and then I woke up. Never had another CL dream since, but that one went straight in my diary.
sylentnyte offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby AmericanLyokoTeam » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:40 am

Heh, how old is this topic? Oh well, better to necropost than to start a third topic on dreams that will get locked. (I did my forum search homework, you can go back to bed, Mods.~)

I swear I posted a XANA nightmare of mine before, but nevermind, I just had a really awesome one, it played like a suspense film:
I was Jeremie, long out of school and off at a prestigious American technical university (Oddly enough, the main building this dream took place in was made up, not borrowed from my own uni) all set to change the world. The past long behind me, I missed some obvious signs. I mean, it was subtle at first, zombie-like people making a small change here and there at terminals all over the computer building's network. I finally noticed when a prof brought up the odd behavior of a student of his who didn't remember the changes they'd made. I tried to get evidence to prove my theory, but by the time I had it, it was too late. I called a zombie out on it, and XANA, or something close to XANA using his name, answered me. The roundup and announcement he was taking over to a semi-large class was when things got scary. The class distracted his specters enough for me to escape into the hallways, where a couple of large thugs, all spectered up, grabbed me. Fortunately some screams to passerbys bought me enough help to get out of the building. Lacking a working cell phone, I had to beg my way into a nearby dorm to call Ulrich, still in France.

Lost track of coherency after that and woke up, but...
Hope Ulrich got the computer on and RTTPed to buy 'me' enough time to catch a plane.
R.I.P. in peace, Polar and Forest sectors 2003-2013
AmericanLyokoTeam offline
The Rank of Triumph!
The Rank of Triumph!

Postby Taelia » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:14 pm

I had this dream a few days ago. All I can remember is that it had Jim and Ms. Hertz in an embrace.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Lyoko Wario » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:50 pm

There's a weird dream I had about five months ago, and I'm guessing here. I didn't post it because I thought it was too weird, but after reading some of the dreams you guys have had, I think it's about time to come out with it. Remember the I feel very close to Aelita (but no sexy-sexy, she's too little for me, but I may have a sort of "big brother complex" for her) and she's one of my favorite characters on the show? Well, the other night I had a dream that she and I were playing some sort of two-player version of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. We were pretty early in the game, at that part where Link is swallowed by a giant fish. Only as we played, we were actually swallowed by the fish ourselves, through the screen. And we had fun trying to solve the dungeon and get outta there.

Aelita was wearing her season 4 virtual outfit. There was hand-holding involved.

And all was well.
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Carth » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Only posting here because I DID have a strange CL dream last night. I dreamed they were making some sort of new TV special for the show; it was in a sketchy sort of style, everyone had new outfits, I don't think it really had a plot, I think they were all in their late teens (Hiroki had a shaved head, I think) and it had a really long trailer. Everyone at LF was crowded in one classroom at my school, and they didn't know yet, so I had to write everything I knew about the new special on the board so they would know. Except whenever I tried to write it, it wouldn't show up. And by the time I started to get it written, everyone already knew.

And then I woke up, realized it was all a dream, and was really, really disappointed.
Carth offline

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:40 am

I would be too, except the kind of changes you're suggesting were really... scary. I hate when TV shows do that. If moonscoop did that, they'd get a very angry letter... not even e-mail. I'd go old fashioned postal system.

Unfortunately I have yet to have a Lyoko dream. I'm still hoping though. I know I've had one, I just haven't had one I remember when I wake up.

I will though someday! I've actually tried to resort to watching CL episodes as I fall asleep.

It will happen one day.
________

May I ask if I was present in said classroom?
SearchingLyoko Delenda Est.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Rho » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:16 am

Gibby (from iCarly) filed a lawsuit against Jeremie on Judge Judy.

I don't remember the rest.
"english isnt his first language, leave him alone. im more upset at people that have been speaking english their whole lives and cant write a readable sentence."
http://www.formspring.me/rholf
Presenting..the REAL Jean-Pierre Delmas!
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:41 am

WHA?????

When I have my CL dream, I don't want it to be like half of these.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby TheAppleFreak » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:16 am

Tonight, I had a very strange dream where I was visiting the zoo with Odd and Ulrich, and as I was walking home, spatial vortexes opened up in the sky and tried to suck me into another dimension. Then XANA began shouting "NOT LOGICAL" and something about climate change. I dunno. *shrugs*
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby austronothrusclarki » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:02 pm

I fail at recalling dreams, but I woke up about a week ago and could remember that the dream I had ended with Yumi throwing a fan at me. Wish I could've remembered more....
No, I am not a hardcore fan. Sorry.
And I did not make my profile pic.
austronothrusclarki offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:45 pm

You lucky, lucky people.

I remember having a dream last night, but I doubt it was CL related.

I hope to have one tonight.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Lyoko Wario » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:18 pm

Crimony, I just read my previous CL dream and boy, was it creepy.

Anyway, I've had dreams with Aelita and dreams with Yumi and Jim, but nothing so far with the entire cast. This makes me sadder than it should.
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby SearchingLyoko » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:42 pm

At least you've HAD a dream.

I'm still... not... I'm working on it...but I can't trigger the remembrance of my own dreams.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Lyoko Wario » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:01 pm

You always remember a dream if it's awesome enough.

Eventually, lo, it will come. And you will remember and post it here. :)
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby SearchingLyoko » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:05 am

Sounds soo much like CL Inc.

I for one finally had a dream featuring Lyoko last night. It didn't didn't actually involve me doing anything, I was doing something else in the real world, which I won't say. But while doing it I was watching an episode of code Lyoko on television. It didn't seem like any episode I'd ever actually watched. So... yeah.

But I will not admit total victory until I have a dream where I interact with someone or some thing from code Lyoko.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby LyokoLover95 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:05 pm

Once I had, a little bit stupid, but strange CL dream, some house(not Hermitage) full of Towers. I remember that Aelita(in her S1-3 outfit) chased me for some reason and I was hiding in one of tower... :l
LyokoLover95 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby TheLQ » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:00 pm

A new twist on my war dreams: Actual military vs Xana and Gang on Lyoko. Pretty epic battle. But of course when the military was about to win my mom woke me up for the first time all week to clean the house. ;__;
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

PreviousNext