Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:13 am

What are your CL Dreams?

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

What are your CL Dreams?

Postby *Star* Gazer » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:50 am

I just had one last night about Odd and Sissy......right now I wish I could have it all over again but somehow it got mixed in with Avatar and other things.............Xana made the school covered in Lava and Odd sacrificed himself for Sissy? At the end Odd came back. The nnext thing I new I woke up at 4 inthe morning but that dream was a sweet with my two favorite charactars. But not my favorite loves. Oh well it was nice though......
*Star* Gazer offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: The classic "RIGHT BEHIND YOU". In my case, "INSIDE YOU."

Postby Taelia » Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:35 am

I once had a dream where Odd, Ulrich, Sissi, Jim, Yumi, Jeremie, and Aelita were virtualized in the Forest sector. Jeremie ordered the others to lower their weapons, and he was in front of Aelita in his knight/king form, arms outstretched. "You wanna destroy Aelita? You're gonna have to come through me to do it!" He says. The Crab, after a tense moment of not attacking, steps back and purposely trips, falling into the digital void.
Last edited by Taelia on Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby *Star* Gazer » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:36 am

ok weird but it isn;t any different than mine
*Star* Gazer offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby DeadViolet » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:50 am

my friend had a dream were the lyoko gang went to scotland. it was raining. and odd himselfa kilnt. :umm:

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Chad Rains » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:57 am

erikamisha wrote:and odd himselfa kilnt. :umm:

:*D thats just crazy!
Chad Rains offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby *Star* Gazer » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:02 am

Hey I didn't feel like going in details of the dream but it was creepy in mine......but one thing that was weird was the it was freezing cold and Lava is half way wedged up there butts!!!!! Odd turns the boiler on too like a heat that is unbearable. And Odd and Sissy (the last ones alive) lay down next to each other hoping for some kind of miracle and then poof I see Odd walking in the Lava.........and poof he's dead. the next thing I know I see Yumi,Ulrich and Jeremy walking into the lunch room seeing Odd seated down......then that was the end.
*Star* Gazer offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Taelia » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:06 am

The crazy part about my dream was that Jim and Sissi were in Lyoko.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby *Star* Gazer » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:08 am

Jim in Lyoko still don't see that
*Star* Gazer offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Taelia » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:12 am

After the team defeated the Crab, Aelita successfully deactivated the tower, but no RTTP took place. The group discusses something about XANA's power growth, then they walk out of the factory.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Star Way » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:35 pm

(No one-word posts, guys.)

Funny you should mention this! Just a day or two ago I had a most bizarre CL dream... I think I was Aelita or something, and I was in the desert region with Odd and Yumi. (Jeremie obviously wasn't there, and I don't know where Ulrich was.) Anyway, we were just messing around and having fun. It rocked. :)
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Ransomed_Heart » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:53 pm

I had one the other night...I was part of the team, and XANA was attacking, and we were all trapped in a house and couldn't get out. I'm afraid I woke up before it ended though, so I never found out what happened.
"I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone who was there
When all my hopes fell.
I wanna fly looking in your eyes.."

-Jesse McCartney, "Because You Live"
~ <3 Ray
Ransomed_Heart offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby MY85 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:55 pm

WTF??

Anyways... my CL dreams... Yumi in bed... it was good... :P
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Star Way » Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:16 pm

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:

WTF??

...Kid friendly, Rodri...
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby Carth » Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:36 pm

I thought of making a thread like this!

I had a very good CL dream.

I dreamed...that I was on the TV.com forums...and the first eight episode names for Season 3 had been revealed, and more were going to be revealed...and I had the good news...I don't remember what the names were, but one of them was a Christmas special, I think.

Either my brain was being nice to me last night, or I had a prophetic dream... :rofl2:
Carth offline

Postby MY85 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:48 pm

Star Way wrote:
RoDrInCuBuS wrote:

WTF??

Lol, it was CL-related. And I didn't went into further details, I know where I'm standing. Though, if the female Ulrich fans describe thier dreams with Ulrich... okay, I'll shut it. :wag:
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby Osiris » Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:19 pm

ive ahd a few lyoko dreams but i can't remember any now i forget when i wake up
<b>My Youtube Videos!!!</b> www.youtube.com/clagnuts
Osiris offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby dr xana » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:16 pm

i think i had a dream with code lyoko once but i dont remeber what happend

maby in the dream i was just waching it on tv or somthing

posts so far:2 and counting :D :D
"Knowing what normal is im proud to be strange!"
-me
:ImageImage
http://www.runescape.com
Doom time!
dr xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby DeadViolet » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:51 pm

i had a dream. nick got into lyoko. he looked like link from legend of zelda, cept he had navy blue pants and no elf ears. and then the skipizoa attacked alita, yumi, mya, kitty and erika(theyve got thier own separate skipizoas), so ulrich, odd, brandon and nick had to save them. nick took his sword out, pointed it at erikas skipizoa, and yelled "die, bloodsucka!" (no more 80s movies for nick. hed been watchin the lost boys.), and stabbed da skipizoa throgh the "heart". he saved her, and then their tounges went nawty on each others mouths!(french kissin! tee-hee! *_* )

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby *Star* Gazer » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:18 pm

dr xana wrote:i think i had a dream with code lyoko once but i dont remeber what happend

maby in the dream i was just waching it on tv or somthing

posts so far:2 and counting :D :D

Okkk that's the weirdest dream and dr xana avatar is too big also your sig.
*Star* Gazer offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Scanner: Jeremie » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:43 pm

I had a dream that only Jeremie and Aelita were left. (Noone else wasthere. On vacation, I think.) XANA made any Kadic cell's not work, so they were on their own. XANA created a damaging Scipizoa, soJeremie virtualized himself with Aelita. I hope to get part 2 soon (I woke up then.)
Scanner: Jeremie offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Darkborn » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:54 pm

I had a weird dream that I was Yumi inside some sort of smelting plant. You know, where metals and burned down into liquid. There were all of these demons running around, and I kept on doing this really cool thing with the throwing fans. I was spinning around with my hands out really really fast, then I throw the fans and I killed everything in it.
Darkborn offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:13 pm

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:
Star Way wrote:
RoDrInCuBuS wrote:

WTF??

Lol, it was CL-related. And I didn't went into further details, I know where I'm standing. Though, if the female Ulrich fans describe thier dreams with Ulrich... okay, I'll shut it. :wag:

Rodri... take it from me. don't alk back to the person who rules over the forum.
Odd in a kilt?

RThis reminds me of several a dream
1) My charachter Cleo was sitting on the back of a bench next to Odd. A new teacher is behind them and calls out 'hey! You there! The girl with the weird cothes!' Cleo turned around, and the teacher said 'not you, the girl next to you!' Odd turns around, starts swearing and fussing, all th while Cleo's laughing it up.
2)AngelBolt, *The charachter, not me* Was comig in from a massive snow fight with the group. They take off all the soppy jackets and hats Odd takes his off, and Angel's staring. SHe starts cracking up because Odd's hair is all floppy and looks funny.
3)Another Angel one. Odd and Angel are transferred to Lyoko, but something screwed up. Angel shows up in Odd's costtume but with a skirt, and says 'I think something might be wrong here.' Then Odd comes screaming in, saying 'you think?' It pans over, and Shows Odd in Angel's costume, excpt his stayed a skirt. Once again, Angel finds Odd in a skirt hilarious.
4)A new charachtr Im making, is shown in hr room, with her sister. The sistr says 'are you ready for your date with Odd?' You hear the sister's voice saying 'Oh, yeah. I'm ready.' as she walks up to the door. We see Odd open it, saying 'are you ready for our date?' The girl cracks up, because his hair is slicked back and he's not wearing the platforms. We thn see Odd coming in, looking angry. Ulrich looks up from a book and says Yu decided to do that hair and shoe thing again?' Odd flops down on his bed and says 'rmind m never to date girls again.

As you can see, Odd is most of th time the hard end of the jokes.

5) I'm somhow sitting at a table at Kadic. Everyone comes over and starts asking m questions. Ulrich draws the XANA eye on a napkin an hands it to me. As I look at it, he says 'does this mean anything to you?' I start trembling and shaking. Ironicaly this was th night before I ever saw CL.
6) We see Yumi doing all thse flips in the polar region. Th here coms William in Ulrich's costume on the overwing and picks her up. Thy zoom off to a cave, where they supposedly meet the 'creators' of th series. The two kids ask questions about season 3, and William asks why he had to have Ulrich's costume. They say it can be chaged, and he wants it just the same, but black an red. then I woke up. Th night season 2 ended.
7) I'm sleeping, an out of nowhere, I'm in lyoko. I see everyone fighting, and in comes somone new. It's AngelBolt, my charachter. She blows everything up, and looks at me. she says 'It's time for a change Jackie, I'm staying here.' and then everything goes black. Then it's likethere's this camera going from my bed to th omputer in the basement, and it shows me writing hundreds of files. Then it shows I upload them to FF.net under the username AngelBolt. The next day I decided to stp jumping Angel around shows for stries and settle on Cl. That day I also signed up on ff.net.

As you can see, my dream are little premonitions I can't help but follow. They each mark a starting and changing point in my life. The night before July 31, 2000, I dreamed of a black labrador puppy. On top of that image was the date septmber 21, 2000. I hear my voice, saying Lucky Penny. That was my dog, her birthday, and the day she came home.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby Carth » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:09 pm

AngelBolt wrote:5) I'm somhow sitting at a table at Kadic. Everyone comes over and starts asking m questions. Ulrich draws the XANA eye on a napkin an hands it to me. As I look at it, he says 'does this mean anything to you?' I start trembling and shaking. Ironicaly this was th night before I ever saw CL.

As you can see, my dream are little premonitions I can't help but follow. They each mark a starting and changing point in my life. The night before July 31, 2000, I dreamed of a black labrador puppy. On top of that image was the date septmber 21, 2000. I hear my voice, saying Lucky Penny. That was my dog, her birthday, and the day she came home.

Oooh...

you really DO have prophetic dreams! You mean that you had Dream #5 before you had heard anything about CL at all?

That's...so...COOL...
Carth offline

Postby Lyokofreak » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:28 pm

RoDrInCuBuS wrote:
Star Way wrote:
RoDrInCuBuS wrote:

WTF?? * :wag: *

:arg: cant say i dont type up a proper sentence. :wag:
And yes, please watch your content

*Lol, erika
*Rofl Rodri
*True star way

:arg: :snoring: *Watch a big response slap me in the face* :cussout: :arg:
Last edited by Lyokofreak on Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How to write an infinite Jesus pwns loop in PHP:
while($_SERVER[PHP_SELF])
{
echo "Jesus pwns!";
}
Lyokofreak offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Vora Lyoko » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:36 pm

Cute........

My Art shop! Click on the bar above to Enter
:female: I am Female. Yes....FEMALE.