Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:58 am

What are your CL Dreams?

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Rho » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:01 am

I had a dream the other night where I was at a grocery store and Franz Hopper was trying to sell me something.
I don't even know.
"english isnt his first language, leave him alone. im more upset at people that have been speaking english their whole lives and cant write a readable sentence."
http://www.formspring.me/rholf
Presenting..the REAL Jean-Pierre Delmas!
Rho offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Taelia » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:21 am

Second dream: Again on a website, but I'm watching a video. I see pictures flashing across which is scenes of Kadic, and a voice over of the first guy in this. (I swear to the love of Code Lyoko that the VA's of CL did this ad, I had the whole 30 minutes video, and I HEARD AELITA. And don't they sound like Mr Delmas and William in that video? huh huh huh???). ANYWAYS, I remember the VA guy say "after the firing of [insert forgotten name here] new seasons of Code Lyoko will come in quick succession" and seeing a Lyoko scene which I didn't remember seeing before (Odd diving into the digital sea). Then I go onto LF (which the format hasn't changed, except for you could log in without going onto another page) log on and to see if anybody had found this video yet. I woke up.

The VAs in an ad for power tools. Now I done seen everythang. XD
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby ArgentDandelion » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:13 pm

My dream involved some sort of----or what appeared to be, or what could be best described as---a "scavenger hunt" on Lyoko, and I think (for I should have written this down earlier) that I was Yumi. Sometime in either the Mountain or the Desert sector I found two Millys and Tamiyas, one set behind a rock and the other behind a car (a Chrysler). XANA possessed a man that was going to be giving them a ride, and I noticed that this was like an episode I watched before (although the memory in question I know now to have been fabricated in the context of the dream), and decided to emulate what Yumi did. During the point in which the person was revealed to be possessed by XANA, the Chrysler changed "facial" features and became more sinister-looking. Eventually, I did come into the car, in the passenger seat in the front, but at some point there (outside the car) there was some sort of song with low-tech ("1980's") electronic noises in it, which I was dancing to with jerky twitching motions.

Oh, and the car in question was borrowed for public transportation, like a taxicab for people other than taxicab drivers. Milly was fine with the XANA-possessed man giving them a ride because it would "keep the police on the couch". (Milly has policemen reclining on her couch at home? What could she have done?)

When I intended to have a Code Lyoko-related dream before this, I was instead chased by a man in a bear suit (in a dream).
ArgentDandelion offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby ArgentDandelion » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:05 pm

Two days ago, I watched the episode Cold War of Code Lyoko. Subsequently my dream involved it; that is, various characters of Code Lyoko in a snowy environment. It started that I was in a park (not clear whether I was Yumi then...) looking up at the top of a tree wondering if I should Fly (with a Pokémon) up there, but then I realized that I probably should not. I think it involved a battle with a Trainer on an island, too. (it looked like it was in the games) Later on, a tuxedo cat and myself got on a bicycle that looked quite like a lion, with the pedals being its paws. The cat really liked being on the lion; it said that it made him feel...more like a monkey (apparently it was actually a monkey in a cat's body.) It was a different environment and snowy like in Cold War. I as Yumi/Yumi conversed with Odd at one point, too, and eventually I/Yumi went to Yumi's parents/my parents' house. It did not look like Yumi's house does in the show, however. Then Yumi came in and hugged her mother.

.....poor Aelita. To my knowledge, she has yet to appear in a dream of mine. Oh, and last March or so, Jeremie appeared in a bit of a cameo in some woodsy environment.
ArgentDandelion offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Beikoku no rikugun » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:40 pm

I dreamt I watched a dvd with audio commentary. They talked about the dodging moves everyone was doing in the forest and Yumi was being chased and aelita made these icy flakes appear on a long kinda 2-foot tall kankrelat and it lied down. & Xana was escaping a supercomputer and Yumi said the way to stop his connection to it is to unplug this aprt of it under a lid in the floor. Then sh flipped another lid under that and disconnested multi-colored wires.

Beikoku no rikugun offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby ArgentDandelion » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:18 pm

Today, I dreamed that the Lyoko Warriors (unfortunately, I did not see Odd or Aelita for some reason, I simply was given the impression they were there) were re-enacting several XANA attacks. (none of which actually happened in the show) One of them involved Yumi's parents camping outside of their house. (Yumi's mother did not look like her own mother; she possessed brown hair and looked like Professor Juniper) Another involved a big house like Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends with a highly annoying animal creature requesting attention.

I might have recalled more if I posted earlier..
ArgentDandelion offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Taelia » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:06 am

I keep daydreaming about competing against IBM's Watson on Jeopardy; one of the categories for the Jeopardy round is "Code Lyoko Words and Phrases".
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby yumiko27 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:57 pm

A few days ago, I kept wishing that I could have a dream where I was a character in Code Lyoko. Well, I got to dream about this and needless to say: The group did not trust me at all. I guess the fact that I told them I was from a different world and that they were all the fictional creations of some guy was too much for them to handle. I was really annoyed because I wanted to talk to Ulrich because he's my favorite character (yes, I am aware that I have a William avatar--he is my favorite CL villain). Eventually, I was able to somehow convince them that I was definitely worthy of becoming a member of Team Lyoko. Oddly enough, I found Odd was the most interesting one to talk to. Then later on, there was a XANA attack and I followed them to the factory. Then, I begged Jeremie to let me get transferred to Lyoko. But, he wouldn't let me until I lied and said I had super secret pictures of Aelita. Then, he said I could and when I got to Lyoko, the group promptly cussed me and poor Jeremie out. It gets a little blurry here because I was about to wake up but I forced myself to sleep a little longer. I don't know what my Lyoko attire was, but I think my weapon was a machine gun. ...Yeah, it was. Because I ended up going gun crazy and I shot a bunch of the monsters and Yumi. Then Ulrich stabbed me in the gut with his sword after calling me a bunch of names I dare not speak of. The shock woke me up. For some reason, I get the feeling that they would have kicked me out had I kept dreaming. XD
What is so amazing is that I knew it was a dream. Normally, I never know that I'm dreaming.
yumiko27 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby ArgentDandelion » Sat May 21, 2011 11:57 am

There was a supercomputer to destroy in Japan, and everyone---yes, everyone, even Jeremie----(but no William) appeared as Super Specters in the area. It happened that the supercomputer in Japan was in the depths of an anime convention with cosplay. They planned to pass by in their Super Specter forms as cosplayers. It seemed to work (despite not knowing any Japanese, and Yumi knowing only a little) until the man at the turnstile checked his list and realized that their names were not on it. They were then chased out.

At some point Yumi was in a different Lyoko form that was green, birdlike, and with small tufted green wings.

They were trapped inside a large, dark cubical room with several shelves of some sort (something like a shoe store with low shelves, except it did not sell any goods) and about to be attacked by Mammoth from Teen Titans. The second Jeremie offered to go back to the Supercomputer; he did so, and then everything became grayscale. When the second Jeremie came back shortly after, he explained that he changed the settings of the computer monitor.

Flashback: they found the second Jeremie on a huge blue tire wheel in a forested bayou.

Eventually they realized the second Jeremie was a manifestation of XANA by the XANA symbol in their eyes.

Oh, and Jeremie's outfit was blue, and probably segmented, corrugated, or patchy.

To avoid double-posting, I will put my May 26 dream here: All I can recollect of the dream was that I was drawing Odd on the computer with GIMP or a GIMP-like program. I drew his hair and his face, and proportioned his head perfectly. His legs, however, needed work.
...I suppose a non-action dream such as this is what happens when one works on artwork on GIMP late into the night.
ArgentDandelion offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby yumi_shinoda » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:00 am

I day-dreamt that I was in Lyoko, getting chased after by Krabs. (I know it's kind of lame, but it has been repeating whenever I am running in a rush.
I LOVE HAMSTERS!
yumi_shinoda offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby xiaozanghou » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:43 pm

A long time ago, I dreamed that I received a VHS. Upon inserting this VHS into my 60" flatscreen television(which was also a dream :(), a live-action Code Lyoko movie started to play. It took place from the beginning of the timeline, but everyone was wearing the Season 4 outfits. The actors were also all inexplicably under the age of 10, but for some reason it was really well done.

It was also set to a death metal soundtrack.
╭☆★☆
http://cl-evolved.com/
╰★☆★
xiaozanghou offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: they asked me where i planned to go then i pointed at the stars and said i haven't really chose

Postby Saphire-089 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:28 pm

I had a very weird dream. Ulrich, Yumi and Jeremie were teaching some sort of class (might have been related to lyoko) and someone ticked off Ulrich, so he attacked the student. Yumi tried to get Ulrich to stop but he hit her when she tried. He didnt do it intentionally. In the dream it appeared he was still upset and didnt want anyone intervening and didnt like being bothered. Odd and Aelita did not make an appearance in the dream. Very weird dream is that I cant picture Ulrich ever laying a finger on Yumi other than practicing Pencak silat and even that isnt him trying to hurt her.
*Avatar was made by deviant art user rinrinyan
Saphire-089 offline

Postby TheTsunamix » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:58 pm

Seeing as I finally had a CL dream that I can remember vividly, I may as well post mine from last night.

It was taking place at my high school, but it still had the Kadic students and faculty. Anyway, it was the day before Christmas Break and, for a reason I can't really remember, Jeremie and Aelita were put in detention for the break (and no, it wasn't because Aelita was in Jeremie's room during curfew). So me and a friend, for some reason, manage to break them out and take them with us and as we were leaving, Jim had the whole school look for them.

The next thing we knew, we were in a space station that was losing oxygen. So my friend and his friend, who I think had a position in government, went out to fix it while me and the others stayed inside and played beach volleyball with our breaths held. Midway through the process, we got a text from our friend that the friend with the government position died in the process and the dream ended when the first friend fixed everything.

Yeah, that was a weird dream...
TheTsunamix offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Previous