Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:22 am

Forum-Specific Rules; Read Before Posting

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Forum-Specific Rules; Read Before Posting

Postby Star Way » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:13 pm

I haven't added one of these yet simply because we already had 5+ stickeyed threads here once upon a time and I wasn't sure it was necessary anyway. I was wrong.

Okay guys, honestly, I love you all, and 99% of you are fabulous people with interesting things to say. But there's still 1% of you that ignore the rules and spam the board with posts that barely even make sense. I intend to try and change that. :)

First of all, if you're going to post a "quick question," always use either Google (or another search engine) to look for the answer, or search the old posts here to see if it's already been asked. I guarantee that 9 times out of 10, the answer can be found without having to ask for help.

As a general rule (not just for this forum, but for everywhere) I ask that you please make sure that what you're about to post will at least hopefully trigger intelligent conversation of some sort. If not, it's probably not worth posting.

Remember the proper English rule. Capitalize, punctuate, and do your best to spell correctly... If you can't do that for some reason, I promise someone will yell at you. ;)

Above all, have fun! That's what this place is for!
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin