Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 6:30 am

Williams Advice to Ulrich

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

will ulrich take williams advice about yumi?

duh... of course
75%
not at all
25%

Total votes : 16

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:43 pm

JeanGrey wrote:
YumixUlrich409 wrote:true, but to just have a plot twist like that right after william was threatening to practically take ulrich's whole life away, that confused me. i mean everytime something happens with yumi ulrich is in his room sulking and he only comes out if he's the worlds only hope... or yumi's.

Exactly what I meant about Ulrich. Hes not stuck up, but he needs to grow up sometimes. He sulks to much. Other than that, hes OK.

Maturity, yeah. I suppose he could use a dosage more of that at times...although considering he's only thirteen I'd say he's pretty responsible for his age. *nods*

Ulrich sulks only when it comes to Yumi and his relationship or his family life. So far as episodes go, he's actually only sulked in his room twice...hardly "too much" really. And only once afterward did he continue to sulk ("Swarming Attack") in Lyoko. For the most part, Ulrich's able to overcome his moods. He has yet to completely ignore everyone's needs in order to sulk. And I don't think he ever would do that.
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby xxJeanGreyxx » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:46 pm

I guess. -_-
<3 x <3 x <3 J <3 e <3 a <3 n <3 G <3 r <3 e <3 y <3 x <3 x <3
*~*~*~
xxJeanGreyxx offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:53 pm

okay i've just watched the latest episode and william got me sincerly ticked off. he was all like "i'm the oldest so i'm better than you and i'm the croup leader."
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby xxJeanGreyxx » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:54 pm

YumixUlrich409 wrote:okay i've just watched the latest episode and william got me sincerly ticked off. he was all like "i'm the oldest so i'm better than you and i'm the croup leader."

LOL, haven't seen it yet, on my TIVO. hmm I'm hungry... oh um, well if he said that, then I'll put him on my 'hate' list.
*~*~*~
xxJeanGreyxx offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:22 pm

he did! and he didn't believe the whole XANA thing when jeremy aelita and odd were trying to escape to save them all. (XANA possessed Kiwi and when he bit people they became zombies and attacked everyone else) he became a zombi and ulrich had to knock him out though. Ulrich was all like "remember that was from me" so he got basically what he deserved.
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby xxJeanGreyxx » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:46 pm

YumixUlrich409 wrote:he did! and he didn't believe the whole XANA thing when jeremy aelita and odd were trying to escape to save them all. (XANA possessed Kiwi and when he bit people they became zombies and attacked everyone else) he became a zombi and ulrich had to knock him out though. Ulrich was all like "remember that was from me" so he got basically what he deserved.

Ya, I just watched it. Though William didn't say 'I'm better than you' But still, he pushed Jeremy to the floor! I really hate william..
*~*~*~
xxJeanGreyxx offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:48 pm

yah i think the better than you part was implied. he pulled one of those i'm bigger better and stronger than you get over it. yah pushing Jeremy was kind of over the top. i hate william too
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby xxJeanGreyxx » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:53 pm

YumixUlrich409 wrote:yah i think the better than you part was implied. he pulled one of those i'm bigger better and stronger than you get over it. yah pushing Jeremy was kind of over the top. i hate william too

He and Yumi better NEVR go out. Which doesn't seem to happen... Oh, and, dont you think Ulrich should be taller than Yumi? *plz dont kill me*
*~*~*~
xxJeanGreyxx offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:57 pm

YumixUlrich409 wrote:yah i think the better than you part was implied. he pulled one of those i'm bigger better and stronger than you get over it. yah pushing Jeremy was kind of over the top. i hate william too

I'm disappointed in Herb too, for that episode. He tattled while Odd was distracting William so that Jeremie and Aelita could escape, and then he almost didn't let Sissi in while the zombies were attacking (especially when she clearly wasn't a zombie)...and he called her "lame". Now while I'm no Sissi fan, I have to say that Herb's lucky they RTTP-ed. Sissi would have surely killed him later for that.

But William...well, this is actually why William worries me. He doesn't seem to be able to listen to a reason in an unreasonable situation. And he's a little overly aggressive too. Pushing Jeremie around like that could have ended up hurting him...and that's not showing responsibility as a "leader" of a group.

JeanGrey wrote:Oh, and, dont you think Ulrich should be taller than Yumi? *plz dont kill me*

He's thirteen and she's fourteen. Some guys have yet to hit their growth spurt at that age. William is Yumi's age, and he might have had an early growth spurt, which would explain why he's as tall as Yumi (or taller).

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby xxJeanGreyxx » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:04 pm

Yes. I was just saying...
*~*~*~
xxJeanGreyxx offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:09 pm

JeanGrey wrote:Yes. I was just saying...

I gotcha. ^^ I kind of like him shorter than her though, (just IMO)...I don't know why...it just makes him cuter, I guess. XD Same goes for Jeremie...Aelita's taller than him too. :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby xxJeanGreyxx » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:12 pm

Lol. :*D Yeh, lol. I guess XD
*~*~*~
xxJeanGreyxx offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:14 pm

i completly agree with the whole Ulrich should be taller theory. i wrote fanfic for him and yumi and i made him have a growth spurt in 2 weeks cus i cant stand him being shorter than her!!!! an yes i agree it would make him cuter. and i don't really care about the whole jeremy compared to aelita height. not matter what they are cute together
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby SamBlob » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:24 pm

Mewberries151 wrote: I'm disappointed in Herb too, for that episode. He tattled while Odd was distracting William so that Jeremie and Aelita could escape, and then he almost didn't let Sissi in while the zombies were attacking (especially when she clearly wasn't a zombie)...and he called her "lame". Now while I'm no Sissi fan, I have to say that Herb's lucky they RTTP-ed. Sissi would have surely killed him later for that.

Sissy: "LET ME IN, YOU $%^&*(&^%^&*( "
Nicholas: "That's Sissy, all right!"
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:28 pm

lol i loved that part. i can't believe herb didn't believe her though. isn't he the one with a major crush on her. you would think that he would recognize his own crush jeeze! I personally didn't mind if Sissy became a zombie but thats just my point of view.
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Mandaz » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:12 am

I think williams advice to Ulrich was right, if he doesn't tell Yumi how he feels about her, than william will get there before Ulrich gets a chance.
Welcome to Room No#48
My Livejournal Visit my DA art
Mandaz offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Mewberries151 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:57 pm

Mandaz wrote:I think williams advice to Ulrich was right, if he doesn't tell Yumi how he feels about her, than william will get there before Ulrich gets a chance.

But that's a terrible way for both William and Ulrich to look at it (particularly William, since he issued the challenge). That makes Yumi sound like some sort of "prize" to be won and I honestly can't see Yumi sitting back like some sort of damsel while Ulrich and William have a gentleman's duel over her. Shouldn't she get a choice in this matter?

Of course this is just my musings on all this, and the aspect behind William's challenge. Maybe I'm reading into it too much. I'm kind of unhappy with William's behavior though lately...and I just re-read "BCH" which may be influencing my thoughts at the moment. ^^;

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ransomed_Heart » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:23 pm

Mewberries151 wrote:
Mandaz wrote:I think williams advice to Ulrich was right, if he doesn't tell Yumi how he feels about her, than william will get there before Ulrich gets a chance.

But that's a terrible way for both William and Ulrich to look at it (particularly William, since he issued the challenge). That makes Yumi sound like some sort of "prize" to be won and I honestly can't see Yumi sitting back like some sort of damsel while Ulrich and William have a gentleman's duel over her. Shouldn't she get a choice in this matter?

Of course this is just my musings on all this, and the aspect behind William's challenge. Maybe I'm reading into it too much. I'm kind of unhappy with William's behavior though lately...and I just re-read "BCH" which may be influencing my thoughts at the moment. ^^;

I agree, Mew. Yumi is hardly the girl to sit back and watch while the guys duked it out over her. If they did that, I could see her getting angry at both of them! She'll make sure she has a choice in the matter, or she simply won't choose at all.
"I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone who was there
When all my hopes fell.
I wanna fly looking in your eyes.."

-Jesse McCartney, "Because You Live"
~ <3 Ray
Ransomed_Heart offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:42 pm

i agree. Yumi is a living person with feelings and she shouldn't be forced to decide until she s really ready.
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Mandaz » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:01 pm

Yeah ok, I agree. In most programs and peoples lives it's usually the girl who chooses the guy. But yeah when Yumi's ready she'll choose whom to love and who to have as a friend.
Welcome to Room No#48
My Livejournal Visit my DA art
Mandaz offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:25 pm

hope she hurries up and decides though. both of them are getting almost to a paranoid state
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby DarthFerfer » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:18 pm

that puting it lightly
Just tell your parents that we're fighting rouge computer thats trying to take over a world.
-Odd

Welcome to room 289.5 AKA the evil genius lab
DarthFerfer offline

Postby xxJeanGreyxx » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:43 pm

DANG yumixulrich409 ur avatar is HUGE O.O
*~*~*~
xxJeanGreyxx offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:23 pm

i meant to put it in the sig but it didn't work
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby xxJeanGreyxx » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:53 pm

oh ok... cause I was like O.O Erynn will probly take her avatar off.
*~*~*~
xxJeanGreyxx offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

PreviousNext