Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:57 am

What are your CL Dreams?

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Chad Rains » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:01 am

While not directly related to CL, I had another dream again the other night following my "de-railed" episode idea. But this time around it was used as a roleplay plot in LyokoMUSH. I remember in my dream I was happily sitting there at my laptop with simplemu open and actively participating.
Chad Rains offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby KayLenny#7 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:54 am

Rycr wrote:Anyway, I had a dream where Ulrich got mad and continuously bashed his head against a tree for five minutes, then I woke up. It was really stupid and repetitive, not as interesting as other people's dreams...
I can picture that; and it makes me giggle. :D
Formerly known as Numbuh 7

I'm out. Have fun homies.
KayLenny#7 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Darkness Incarnate » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:56 pm

I had a dream: xana's ghosts took over the bodys of all the girls in the world and then killed off the men one by one. Man that sucked.
All your base are belong to us,LOL.
Darkness Incarnate offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby *Star* Gazer » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:08 pm

Jeremified wrote:I once had a dream that I saw the beginning of Season 3... but I woke up JUST before I saw the title of the episode... or any other part of it :cussout: .

SO WEIRD!!!! My sister did to.
*Star* Gazer offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: The classic "RIGHT BEHIND YOU". In my case, "INSIDE YOU."

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:09 pm

Me too! But then again I dream a lot of weird things.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Pyro-Lord » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:27 pm

Man, my stupid internet keeps crashing. Oh well, I had a dream one night, it's kinda hard to explain, but I was Odd, and I was with Ulrich and Yumi(I hope you like reading, cause this is kinda long), and we were racing on our vehicles, and we were in this city area or something, kinda like a park, and we were in our Lyoko forms. After about half a minute, we were in this creepy place, like some weird video game, it was swampy, and there was this big tree, and we were racing to climb it, but not on our vehicles, we got through, went down to this platform(by the way, that tree had no leaves), and we fought each other. I was the first on beat, and then there was this scene with Ulrich and Yumi fighting, and then I was suddenly back in that city area(no people, by the way) back on our vehicles racing again, and the, at the end, we were in a different part of that swampy place, there was this iron gate that was about 3/4 the way open, we grabbed the bottom(it opened from the bottom) and our vehicles flew over to a wall or something, leaving us on that gate, we somehow got onto this platform, like an open cage with no door. Ulrich and Yumi went to fight this giant monster that appeared out of nowhere, and I just stayed in that cage thing. There were these rocks with these switches(like in some "The Legend of Zelda" games. If you don't know what I'm talking about, for the game, I can't explain to good) right next to the cage thing, I shot at them with my laser arrows(by the way, earlier when I mentioned fighting Ulrich and Yumi, I ran out of arrows cause I only had ten, then I found this power up or something, just like some video games, got more arrows, and they killed me), and suddenly that Ussop(sp?) guy from that show "One Piece" appeared, but he didn't really do anything.(In case you don't know who Ussop(sp?) is, he's that wimp in "One Piece" with the slingshot)I ran out of arrows, and I was looking through this inventory or something, and I saw food and stuff. It was weird, but probably the best CL dream I've had. By the way, I had this dream weeks ago.
Don't come crying to me when I'm famous and you aren't...cuz that will never happen.
Founder and member of:
My movie-making organization for making movies by myself and with my friends...'nuff said.
Pyro-Lord offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby *Star* Gazer » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:49 pm

Ya know whenever I have a GREAT CL dream I'll wake up at like....5 in the morning and come on the LF Forum....
*Star* Gazer offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:50 pm

...and then you tell it to us, right? ;)
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Jeremified » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:52 pm

Rycr wrote:
I wrote:I once had a dream that I saw the beginning of Season 3... but I woke up JUST before I saw the title of the episode... or any other part of it :cussout: .
Did you see the intro in your dream? Was is amazingly cool?

Anyway, I had a dream where Ulrich got mad and continuously bashed his head against a tree for five minutes, then I woke up. It was really stupid and repetitive, not as interesting as other people's dreams...

Yeah, it was definitely different, and it was WAY cool. But, as the rest of the dream, that's as much as I remember. :cussout: :cussout: :cussout:
thank you all for the good memories <3
Jeremified offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby *Star* Gazer » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:10 am

My dream had to do with Jeremy and he was in some kind of purple suit and Odd thought he was Xana and then he unmasks him and then a commercial some about "My life as a Teenage Robot" Getting a makerover on disney Channel? (Hey I don't wanna know)

And yes after my GREAT CL dream and waking up at 5 in the morning coming of LF I tell it.
*Star* Gazer offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby mooshie » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:22 pm

i have had several cl dreams but i only remember one, my name in the dream was oddrich, as is obvious a cross between odd and ulrich, and of course as ulrich as in most dreams by lyoko freaks, i declared my love for yumi but then there was sam and the rest isn't appropriate for this site; however the animation wasn't cl style, it was more reminiscent of reboot if any of you remember it
A lot of member have sigs that say"I'm a boy", or "I'm a girl", I refuse to join this trend.

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what's right" --Isaac Asimov

98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD..
only 2% to go
mooshie offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby ulrichfan » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:56 pm

I've had dozens of dreams. like one, i acctully built a scanner for me to got to their world and we all became friends and i helped them fight X.A.N.A.

ulrichfan offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby oddsgrlfriend » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:28 pm

This wasn't a dream dream but a daydream so I think it counts. Jeremie called Aelita over and took her to his room. He sits her down on his bed and turns on a CD player. He goes. "I have something I wanna show you." The song 'Beat of my Heart' by Hilary Duff starts playing. Jeremie starts singing along and doing some really lame dance. He doesn't notice Odd,Yumi,and Ulrich standing in the doorway. When the song was finished he looks at Aelita all happy. She goes "Um...Jeremie...are you feeling ok?" Jeremie gets all upset. "Yes! I just proclaimed my love to you!" Odd can't take it and bursts out laughing. He manages to say "FINALLY!" Jeremie turns around and starts blushing. "What did you guys all see?" Odd answered "The whole dance!" Then my teacher rudely interupted.
Life is a Fre@k $how!
oddsgrlfriend offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby emoBillâ„¢ » Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:35 pm

Ha! That's funny. I love that song, but seeing Jeremie dance to it would be hilarious.
___________________Image
emoBillâ„¢ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Taelia » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:24 pm

I had a CL nightmare last night that resulted from a fear of rejection. ;__;
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Vora Lyoko » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:46 am

As in you rejected CL? (HOW DARE YOUR BRAIN DEFYS YOU!)

Anyway I had a dream about some snow dog getting hypothermia and when Aelita dropped a Sponge? Odd fainted,Ulrich was dead...Jeremy fainted and Yumi slapped her hand on her mouth then fainted.

Then after that I went to Wall*Mart and it looked Price Chopper. I picked up Patatoes with gravy? And Odd and Ulrich were behind me saying something about my father being sleepy? And something about lamps? Sissy comes along in a cat suit, meowing like an idiot.
And Odd said something about a cat being stuffed into a an oven...char broiled and eating it.

My Art shop! Click on the bar above to Enter
:female: I am Female. Yes....FEMALE.
Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Crocodile » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:57 am

This happened last night.

Prepare to laugh.

I had a dream that I was attacked by a man eating hand bag with the Xana symbol on it. I kicked it over a fence and then I woke up.

*Not whole dream but for the utter sake of sanity I shall not elaborate on the whole dream*
Crocodile offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Zaeryth » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:23 pm

I had a dream once... Jeremie and Ulrich were walking on the track around the field, and Ulrich kept on saying that he needed to grow just a few more centimeters to be taller than someone. I can't exactly remember, who the 'someone' was, but I think it was William... Some sort of stupid competition... I know there was more to the dream, but that's all I remember. :D
Come to the Otaku side... We have Pocky!
Zaeryth offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Vora Lyoko » Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:14 pm

Maybe it was Yumi ^^; After all she is taller than him.

Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Zaeryth » Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:17 pm

OddxSissy Fan wrote:Maybe it was Yumi ^^; After all she is taller than him.

Now that you mention that, maybe it was Yumi... I can't exactly remember. I hate it how the details of dreams get lost...
Come to the Otaku side... We have Pocky!
Zaeryth offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Aelita Girl » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:49 am

Once I had a dream that I was Aelita and I was in Lyoko... then Ulrich and Odd came up and I asked them where was Yumi... they said there was a X.A.N.A. attack so I went to the tower and deactivated it. When I woke up, I thought I was at Kadic :P It was short. I fell asleep at 10 PM and it was 10:30 PM when I woke up!!
Aelita Girl offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Vora Lyoko » Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:22 am

And I went to sleep at 11:30 and woke up at 3:20.....no dreams...I guess you only generate dreams between 4:00 and 6:00.

Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Crocodile » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:57 am

I had a dream that I was in a sword fight with Ulrich then he accidently stabbed me, I had flashbacks of talking with him and fighting Xana and then died. (In the dream)
Then Xana tried to control me and I woke up in a cold sweat.
Crocodile offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Rail Runner » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:31 pm

I had a dream last night....it was pretty interesting....there was a Xana attack *of course* and we all went to lyoko...although I was myself, and the rest of the group was there...the group had their normal lyoko attire...and me...well I was dressed as a 40's style mobster..and I had the Bugsy Moran accent...so a scyphozoa sneaks up on Aelita and tries to steal her memory, but I was all...you think you are gonna steal her memory see, but I dont think so see...cuz I am gonna stop you see yeah...stop you cold yeah....and I blasted the scyphozoa with an AK-47...so then Aelita went and deactivated the tower, and Xana went back to sleep so to speak...so then the group gathers around me and Aelita comes out with a guitar and hands it to me...the whole group asked me to play We Deal in Dreams..one of my favorite Live songs...so now I start playing...and all of a sudden, I look at myself and im Ed Kowalczyk...and I look behind me and the rest of the band is there...so we play We Deal In Dreams, then we head back to reality and I looked like my normal self...and we hung out the rest of the time...that was one of the coolest CL dreams I have had.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Vora Lyoko » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:40 pm

interesting.... :umm:

Vora Lyoko offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

PreviousNext