Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:22 pm

Williams Advice to Ulrich

General original series discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

will ulrich take williams advice about yumi?

duh... of course
75%
not at all
25%

Total votes : 16

Williams Advice to Ulrich

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:50 pm

i want to see what you think. ulrich is definitly on an emotional break through with yumi but william is becoming a barrier. Ulrich gets jeaulous if william comes too close to yumi.
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Saphire-089 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:08 pm

That's true, but Williams threat was simple. If Ulrich doesn't make a move, william will.
Last edited by Saphire-089 on Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Avatar was made by deviant art user rinrinyan
Saphire-089 offline

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:11 pm

There was a huge discussion about this on the "Marabounta" thread. A little bit of discussion about a possible Sissi/William alliance was also briefly skirted too. We got some pretty interesting ideas out. :)
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:47 pm

yah i was thinking bout a sissi and william ship ever since william came to the show. i think they would be awesome for each other. i think we actually saw a spark there today.
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Mewberries151 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:57 pm

YumixUlrich409 wrote:yah i was thinking bout a sissi and william ship ever since william came to the show. i think they would be awesome for each other. i think we actually saw a spark there today.

Actually when I said "alliance" I meant the two of them working together in order to break Yumi and Ulrich up. Since Sissi wants Ulrich and William wants Yumi, it would seem beneficial for both of them to team-up. I suppose, through failure, they could end up falling for each other...but Sissi didn't seem to impressed with William, particularly his "Destiny of Love" ideas and the like. Then again...stranger things have happened. ^^;

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:59 pm

lol yah. that could happen with the whole alliance thing. they should both ut get over themselves though. lyoko has a strange way of bringing people together and it has already made Yumi and Ulrich realize they love each other so it would be a featal attempt
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Cassius335 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:09 am

YumixUlrich409 wrote:lyoko has a strange way of bringing people together

That's not Lyoko specifically, that's 'Hero Team 101'
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Little Vili » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:32 am

That's true, but Williams threat was simple. If Ulrich doesn't make a move, william will.

thats also showing that william cares. he wants to see yumi happy, and he knows that she likes ulrich, so he's trying to close the gap to do that.
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby lyokodude » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:13 am

Ulrich would take williams advice to better himself for his relationship with yumi
Behold Lyokodude has re-emerged from the darkness. I got tired of not being here. Lol.

Season 4 alert be prepared for it. Me adn my friend know everything about un-aired Avatar seasons. I want a moment to be real
lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby xxJeanGreyxx » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:42 pm

Yes, Ulrick should take William's advice. Ulrick is a stuck up person sometimes =P I dont even see why Yumi likes him. He better change or Yumi will cut him off.
<3 x <3 x <3 J <3 e <3 a <3 n <3 G <3 r <3 e <3 y <3 x <3 x <3
*~*~*~
xxJeanGreyxx offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby lyokodude » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:48 pm

:wag: don't say that about Ulrich :wag: :wag: :wag: :wag:
Behold Lyokodude has re-emerged from the darkness. I got tired of not being here. Lol.

Season 4 alert be prepared for it. Me adn my friend know everything about un-aired Avatar seasons. I want a moment to be real
lyokodude offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:43 pm

JeanGrey wrote:Yes, Ulrick should take William's advice. Ulrick is a stuck up person sometimes =P I dont even see why Yumi likes him. He better change or Yumi will cut him off.

I disagree entirely with that myself. Ulrich isn't stuck up. He deals with alot of flack from home, so he's testy at times. And no one has more conceit points than Sissi. And besides...wouldn't you be irritable if Jim gave you CPR? O_o

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HvonM » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:04 pm

Yeah, I'd be royally pissed if I ever got myself into a situation like that in the first place...
Ulrich does seem to have a bad attitude at times, but it's just because he doesn't show his feelings a lot, and when he does, he comes across as stuck up. Not to mention that he's probably stressed out all the time.
HvonM offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby DarthFerfer » Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:04 pm

i sense a hint of wishfulness but he will eventually (hopefuly it won't be too late)
Just tell your parents that we're fighting rouge computer thats trying to take over a world.
-Odd

Welcome to room 289.5 AKA the evil genius lab
DarthFerfer offline

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:23 pm

todays episode has passed without any action from either one of them and that sincerly ticked me off. we barely even saw them while Aelita was the main center of attention. the least the writers could have done is have Aelita's and Yumi's girl talk be about jeremy and ulrich.

ulrich isn't stuck up just stressed out. he's met competition and that is making the jealousy come out in everyway when he sees Yumi and William together, and Sissi isn't helping the matter at all!!
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:31 pm

YumixUlrich409 wrote:todays episode has passed without any action from either one of them and that sincerly ticked me off. we barely even saw them while Aelita was the main center of attention. the least the writers could have done is have Aelita's and Yumi's girl talk be about jeremy and ulrich.

Well, they have to give Ulrich a break from William some time. And for a change we had some J/A in an episode, while lately they've been focusing on Y/U. It was a good switch, plot-wise. Ulrich and William will have plenty more chances to hate each other's guts in later episodes. We're only at episode 11 (season 2-wise ^^; ).

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:53 pm

true, but to just have a plot twist like that right after william was threatening to practically take ulrich's whole life away, that confused me. i mean everytime something happens with yumi ulrich is in his room sulking and he only comes out if he's the worlds only hope... or yumi's.
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:05 pm

YumixUlrich409 wrote:true, but to just have a plot twist like that right after william was threatening to practically take ulrich's whole life away, that confused me. i mean everytime something happens with yumi ulrich is in his room sulking and he only comes out if he's the worlds only hope... or yumi's.

Hmmm...not always though. In "Marabounta" Ulrich was sulking because of Yumi...but he was also sulking because Jim gave him a CPR. I can totally forgive him for that reason. Even if it was his own mistake taking that dive...no one deserves that kind of punishment.

Also, in both "Routine" and "New Order" Ulrich wasn't sulking in his room. The same goes for "St. Valentines' Day", as well as in "The Chips are Down".

Anyway, CL sort of lives for plot twists, particularly in season 2. It's also kind of important to remember that the non Ulrich/Yumi fans and that fans of Odd, Jeremie, and Aelita are going to get bored if the episodes focus exclusively on that couple all the time. Last week had tons of Y/U episodes so taking a short break to focus on say J/A, or even just the Franz Hopper plot would actually be a pretty good idea so far as keeping one's audience interested goes.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love to see this plot continue. I think though that they're taking a short break from it to build up suspense as well. William said that if Ulrich doesn't make a move soon, then he will. I'm not sure how much time has passed between "Marabounta" and "Common Interest" but to be sure, we'll likely see William making good on his promise soon enough.

Ulrich's not one to rush into things when it comes to relationships...which is actually why I don't like the idea behind William's challenge. He's known Yumi for, I'd wager, maybe three months at most, and he's completely diregarding the fact that Yumi likes Ulrich already. He must be able to see it, in order to make a challenge like that, but I'm sure he knows that Ulrich would never rush Yumi into anything, especially a relationship. It's almost as if William could care less about what would make Yumi happy, and he also seems desperately intent on starting a relationship with her. Even Sissi said his idea of "destined love" and "love at first sight" was hokey (and we all know how obsessed she is with Ulrich). Plus...I can't help but wonder...posting a bunch of love letters around one's school (while definitely worth a suspension) does not seem the kind of thing one would get kicked out of school for. However...if those love letters were also threatening in nature (not lame threatening like in FOP), then that would merit it, I believe. So the question is...what's the real reason Willaim got kicked out of his old school?

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:44 am

too true!!! i guess your right. i over reacted a little. ulrich really wouldn't rush into anything but it would still be nice if they got everything over with then we could follow their trials and tribulations as a couple.
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby HvonM » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:42 pm

YumixUlrich409 wrote:too true!!! i guess your right. i over reacted a little. ulrich really wouldn't rush into anything but it would still be nice if they got everything over with then we could follow their trials and tribulations as a couple.

Yeah, I'd also prefer that they got everything over with. I just don't really like waiting games in general.
HvonM offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:04 pm

yah. its been prolonged and all the subtle hints have been wonderful but now, even though its only the second season, the stakes for Yumi's heart are higher than ever and its getting a little boring to watch them always be so close and yet so far from hooking up. (going a little of topic here) its kind of like in Gilmore Girls with Luke and Lorelie, if anyone here watches that.
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:49 pm

YumixUlrich409 wrote:too true!!! i guess your right. i over reacted a little. ulrich really wouldn't rush into anything but it would still be nice if they got everything over with then we could follow their trials and tribulations as a couple.

I can see you're a dedicated Y/U fan though. :D And that's a good thing. I'd love to see all of them have a happy ending someway. Here's hoping! :D

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:55 pm

i really am. i love the AelitaxJeremie ship too but right now i'm focusing on the YxU ship because its the one most in jerpordy right now
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Mewberries151 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:35 pm

YumixUlrich409 wrote:i really am. i love the AelitaxJeremie ship too but right now i'm focusing on the YxU ship because its the one most in jerpordy right now

Ah, so you're a canon shipper like me. Cool! Yumi and Ulrich's relationship tends to be the most in jeopardy (at least real world-wise) since they've always had to deal with Sissi and now William. XD Poor them.

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby xxJeanGreyxx » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:37 pm

YumixUlrich409 wrote:true, but to just have a plot twist like that right after william was threatening to practically take ulrich's whole life away, that confused me. i mean everytime something happens with yumi ulrich is in his room sulking and he only comes out if he's the worlds only hope... or yumi's.

Exactly what I meant about Ulrich. Hes not stuck up, but he needs to grow up sometimes. He sulks to much. Other than that, hes OK.
<3 x <3 x <3 J <3 e <3 a <3 n <3 G <3 r <3 e <3 y <3 x <3 x <3
*~*~*~
xxJeanGreyxx offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Next