Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:38 am

Sometimes SilverPrince Writes Things

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Sometimes SilverPrince Writes Things

Postby SilverPrince » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:42 pm

The last time I posted a thread in this board, it was for a fic I'd... rather not talk about. However, since 2008, I like to think I've improved at least a little bit. I don't do a whole lot of writing, but every now and then something will strike me. When it does, I'll post it here.

"Let's Go Dancing" - It's come time for Jeremie and Aelita to realize that their relationship isn't what it used to be.

"Welcome Home" - William stood face to face with the enemy, and the enemy was him. [Based on the events of the Evolution episode "The Codeless"]

More to come, I hope.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Re: Sometimes SilverPrince Writes Things

Postby Carth » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:41 pm

I can personally vouch for the beauty of both of these fics.

PS: His other fics are called Backup, Ex Libris Lyoko, and Un Monde Sans Paix. Ain't I a stinker?
Carth offline

Postby SilverPrince » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:52 pm

I KNOW NOT OF WHAT YOU SPEAK

especially because I never actually wrote Backup, save a few chapters I wrote but never published. They're sitting on my hard drive somewhere, alone and undisturbed, gathering dust. Hopefully the files will eventually become corrupt and unreadable.

The thought occurs that it's essentially an obsolete idea. Or rather, it has already happened. XANA did, indeed, have a backup plan.

But anyway we're totally not talking about my previous fic ideas. This is about THE FUTURE of my fics. (Which will include 100% less Condoleezza Rice)

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Stonecreek » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:34 am

I read Let's Go Dancing, and outside of William seeming OOC, it was a quite enjoyable read. I'd leave a review on AOOO, but I am not a member there.

YDV wrote:Well you see, the amount of time we didn't normally hang around BKO is kind of like potential energy, and then when we all finally came back at the same time it's like letting loose a catapult. 8D

It's all very scientifical. |D

Ah, memories...
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_and_M ... hp?act=idx
Stonecreek offline