Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 pm

Fanfic ideas.

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Fanfic ideas.

Postby Taelia » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:57 am

I need some ideas for fanfictions. :umm: I do have one particular one planned, but I need help with a few more.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:03 am

How abou tone where Ulrich and Yumi learn how to fly from the spirit of Michael Jackson?

Or one where Jeremie decides to rewrite everyone's avatars to resemble the Mass Effect universe?

Or one where Herve discovers the Supercomputer?

or one where Sissi suddenly remembers everything from the prequel episodes?

Or how about a POV fic from a Krabe's perspective?

How about a POV fic from a Kankrelot's perspective?

Maybe you could do a fic where the Lyoko Warriors are in teh digital sea, and discover how to weaponize internet memes?

Perhaps you could do one about a budding romance between Jym and Yolanda?

You could do one where Rebecca Black becomes posessed by a lingering shadow of XANA's influence, making her voice an autotuned abomination.

You could do a next-gen fic where Ulrich and Yumi are happily married, and are teaching their kids how to bake cookies from scratch. It sounds boring, but you could totally pull it off.

Maybe write a story where James Finson directed Avatar, and XANA IS INVOLVED SOMEHOW I DON'T KNOW

Maybe write a day in th limelight-type thing about Kiwi

Possibly do something involving Jeremie giving the Overbike the power to turn into...Powered Armor.

How about something involving Foreign exchange students.

Write a crossover fic with Percy Jackson and the Olympians.

Or a crossover fic with Generator Rex

Or a crossover fic with Sym-bionic titan

Or a fic where Anthony Wiener comes to Lyoko.

Maybe something involving three towers being activated at once.

How about a fic where everyone is wildly out of character, there's lots of blood and gore, profanity abounds, and a blatant Mary Suewaitaminnut...

How about a fic involving spambots finding Lyoko?

POLYMORPHIC SPECTER FICS. YES.

You could write a crossover with Veggietales...idk how that would even work...

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Taelia » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:07 pm

Some of those ideas are ridiculous and hilarious. XD
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Taelia wrote:Some of those ideas are ridiculous and hilarious. XD

The key is to hyperventilate for thirty seconds, think of the color heliotrope, and sing "Friday" over and over in your mind.

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby tbcr » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:02 pm

JesusFreak wrote:Or a fic where Anthony Wiener comes to Lyoko.

i don't even want to think of that.
Lead Developer for KadicStation 13 Branch.
tbcr offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby ArgentDandelion » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:15 am

JesusFreak wrote:

XANA possessed food (including apples) before. (Tidal Wave) XANA also possessed vine-like tree roots/ecologically misplaced vines (Sabotage), which are plants.

What does the VeggieTales cast consist of? Vegetables and fruit. Vegetables and fruit are both food items and plants. Therefore, XANA could probably possess the cast of the show.

Think about it: the song (*checks* called "We Have Learned") that plays before the computer (incidentally named QWERTY---do we have a QWERTY here, or just on Code Lyoko Veterans?) displays a moral on its monitor could be replaced with Glad When You're Bad, and therefore induce comas in small children. Or the Silly Songs with Larry could be replaced with Glad When You're Bad, or both of those segments.

Or it could...er...make the characters teach little kids to be advanced-level hackers of some sort and install naval mines in the Digital Sea? Or pester their parents for money to send it to XANA, which XANA can then use to quietly purchase vast quantities of titanium by possessing...a titanium buyer and then use that titanium to construct killer robots in the vicinity of a supercomputer?

Or simply possessing the airwaves when VeggieTales is being shown, issuing out from the television screen while the stunned, glazed-eyed kids are watching, trickling into their mouths and causing them to enact a plan? Considering how many people (millions) watch television, even if it was limited only to a particular popular program, this would be a powerful (but not guaranteed to be effective) plan if executed properly. Think about it: millions (or even hundreds, that would still be effective) of little kids, probably those that live in the surrounding Boulogne-Billancourt, invading the school, zapping them with arcs of purple lightning, jumping onto the roof, smashing through and climbing up walls...in sufficient saturation, and if XANA managed to catch all or nearly all* of them in one or perhaps two places in Kadic Academy, it could be successful. (If only Jeremie manages to escape, or anyone else exempting Aelita, they are probably still doomed. Odd, Yumi, Ulrich, and even William if counted could be taken down by a few well-placed Kankrelats and Tarantulas if attacked without other Lyoko Warriors fighting with them.)[/i]
ArgentDandelion offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby JesusFreak » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:59 pm

ArgentDandelion wrote:
JesusFreak wrote:

XANA possessed food (including apples) before. (Tidal Wave) XANA also possessed vine-like tree roots/ecologically misplaced vines (Sabotage), which are plants.

What does the VeggieTales cast consist of? Vegetables and fruit. Vegetables and fruit are both food items and plants. Therefore, XANA could probably possess the cast of the show.

Think about it: the song (*checks* called "We Have Learned") that plays before the computer (incidentally named QWERTY---do we have a QWERTY here, or just on Code Lyoko Veterans?) displays a moral on its monitor could be replaced with Glad When You're Bad, and therefore induce comas in small children. Or the Silly Songs with Larry could be replaced with Glad When You're Bad, or both of those segments.

Or it could...er...make the characters teach little kids to be advanced-level hackers of some sort and install naval mines in the Digital Sea? Or pester their parents for money to send it to XANA, which XANA can then use to quietly purchase vast quantities of titanium by possessing...a titanium buyer and then use that titanium to construct killer robots in the vicinity of a supercomputer?

Or simply possessing the airwaves when VeggieTales is being shown, issuing out from the television screen while the stunned, glazed-eyed kids are watching, trickling into their mouths and causing them to enact a plan? Considering how many people (millions) watch television, even if it was limited only to a particular popular program, this would be a powerful (but not guaranteed to be effective) plan if executed properly. Think about it: millions (or even hundreds, that would still be effective) of little kids, probably those that live in the surrounding Boulogne-Billancourt, invading the school, zapping them with arcs of purple lightning, jumping onto the roof, smashing through and climbing up walls...in sufficient saturation, and if XANA managed to catch all or nearly all* of them in one or perhaps two places in Kadic Academy, it could be successful. (If only Jeremie manages to escape, or anyone else exempting Aelita, they are probably still doomed. Odd, Yumi, Ulrich, and even William if counted could be taken down by a few well-placed Kankrelats and Tarantulas if attacked without other Lyoko Warriors fighting with them.)[/i]

But that doesn't quite fit the Veggietales flavor (icwutididthar)... nevertheless, kudos for coming up with an amazing-awesome plot for Taelia to use (HINT HINT).

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Here's my first fic idea.

One hundred Kadic students are chosen to compete against each other on the hottest TV game show in Paris, France. Things go well for the children until XANA starts a new offensive and the Lyoko Warriors are called into action.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TheTsunamix » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:25 pm

Taelia wrote:Here's my first fic idea.

One hundred Kadic students are chosen to compete against each other on the hottest TV game show in Paris, France. Things go well for the children until XANA starts a new offensive and the Lyoko Warriors are called into action.

Wow, I'm curious already. I'll have to see how this turns out.
TheTsunamix offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Taelia » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:46 pm

The game show is a French version of Press Your Luck.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby McTrooper » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Here is a few fan fics I thought of, but don't think I'll get around to making:

Dukes of Hazzard crossover with Code Lyoko
Boss Hog has the Duke Boys deported to France (somehow).
The Duke Boys end up making a living racing cars in France.
Xana attacks in some fasion that requires the Dukes to race him and win.

Monk crossover with Code Lyoko
Teacher vanishes mysteriously due to dieing during a Xana attack.
Either Sharona or Natalie tricks him into flying to France some how.
[Possibly drugged milk like with Mr. T on the A Team and Monk pointing out that he hates milk.]
Monk discovers Lyoko and tells Jeremie he should shut it down.
Jeremie explains Aelita is stuck there. Monk understands and sympathizes because of he knows what it would be like to lose someone you love.

Alias crossover with Code Lyoko
Rambaldi's Band-Aid
Jim's Band-Aid is reviled to the audience (not the gang) to be an ancient artifact that explains how Jim has had so many jobs in so many places.
The story would be set somewhere in Season 1 of Alias.
Jim unknowingly defends his possession of the Band-Aid.
(I might have more details typed up some where.)
Image Image

Avatars / Signature Image made from TB3's original art.
McTrooper offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Taelia » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Another fanfic idea I have, just in time for the Fourth of July, is Kadic is celebrating FRANCE'S Independence Day, Bastille Day!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastille_Day

-------------

I have TWO CL fanfic ideas gestating in my head. The first one is the holiday-themed games that the Kadic staff and students have played in Christmas in the Mountains.

Holiday Scrabble
Hosted by Jim; the game follows a variation of the American game show hosted by Chuck Woolery, but all with Scrabble Sprints since that's Jim's favorite part of the show.

Holiday Wheel of Fortune
Hosted by Jim and Suzanne with announcing from Jean-Pierre (who does his best Charlie O'Donnell imitation), the game follows a combination of the American version with the French version of Wheel, La Roue de la Furtune.

Holiday Jeopardy!
Hosted by Suzanne with announcing from Jim (who does his best impression of Johnny Gilbert), the game closely mirrors the American version of Jeopardy (the one that the Kadic schoolchildren are more familiar with since some like Alex Trebek), with all clues and categories relating to the holidays of Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Year's, and the money being euros instead of dollars. Clues are worth €200 to €1000 in the Single Jeopardy round and €400 to €2000 in Double Jeopardy.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Re: Fanfic ideas.

Postby axslayer33 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:59 pm

I got one I'm working on...series- an american kid (oc of mine) shows up, seems normal on the outset. Starts digging.

The first one-everyone's favorite friend is back. In realtime. And hell will rise. Guess who.
axslayer33 offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Re:

Postby axslayer33 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:22 am

McTrooper wrote:
Monk crossover with Code Lyoko
Teacher vanishes mysteriously due to dieing during a Xana attack.
Either Sharona or Natalie tricks him into flying to France some how.
[Possibly drugged milk like with Mr. T on the A Team and Monk pointing out that he hates milk.]
Monk discovers Lyoko and tells Jeremie he should shut it down.
Jeremie explains Aelita is stuck there. Monk understands and sympathizes because of he knows what it would be like to lose someone you love.)

MONK!
*kermitcheer*

Permission to write? (If I get the chance)
axslayer33 offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Re: Fanfic ideas.

Postby TheAppleFreak » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:08 am

An idea I was considering:
In the dead of night, XANA disables the activated tower alarms on Jeremy's laptop and desktop, then brings an unconscious Sissi to the factory. He scans her into the supercomputer, then brings her back to her dorm room and sets everything back up as it was before. The only thing is that Sissi now remembers Returns to the Past.

It'd be an interesting story idea, to see how she'd cope with the knowledge of XANA attacks but with no knowledge of the reason.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site