Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:00 am

The Rise of ANAX

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

The Rise of ANAX

Postby TechnoSam » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:28 pm

This is my fanfiction. It's a next generation thing. In this series, there will be six books, this one being the first. Currently I have 24 chapters written, but I'll post one at a time, because I might have comments on the chapter, or there might be questions, so I'll take it slowly.
If anyone want's to read this, tell me, and I'll start posting chapters!
Thanks!
TechnoSam offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby desincarnation » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:40 pm

I'm not that much into next generation kind of fanfics, but I'd love to check it out. However, there's a rule that it has to be linked, from fanfiction.net for example.
desincarnation offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby TechnoSam » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:52 pm

What do you mean by that? That it has to be linked?
BTW, I could just email it to anyone who wants it.
TechnoSam offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby TheAppleFreak » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Basically, it means that you can't post the individual chapters here in this thread. Rather, you have to host them on another website (like FanFiction.net) and post the links here. You're entirely welcome to post the links here, but for the sake of our server, please don't post the individual chapters here.

As for the fanfiction itself... it's been a while since I've read a CL fanfiction, the last one being chapter two of Carth's latest and greatest. Maybe this will be a good story to get myself back into it.
I really gotta fix up this theme
TheAppleFreak offline
Someone actually trusted me to run this site
Someone actually trusted me to run this site

Postby Taelia » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:26 pm

I learned a lesson from that the hard way.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby TechnoSam » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:17 pm

I see. Thanks! I wouldn't have wanted to mess that up!
Anyway, the story is on FF.net, but I would not recommend reading it there. FF.net has many shortfalls for my story. For one, I can't post images, or even links. I really need people to see the images for the characters that I made, since I really don't describe them well.
Also, I use three asterisks to indicate a scene change. FF.net removes those, and so it reads awkwardly. Instead, I've made a separate topic on the CLV forums. Here's the link: https://veterans.codelyokounited.com/vi ... #p10842180
The first two posts are the characters, and the prologue. Don't worry about there being too many characters, 90% of all those shown are just secondaries.
I'll put the link in my sig, and when I add a new chapter, I'll just post here, and you can check it out.
PLEASE DON'T POST ON THE GIVEN TOPIC. That way it will be easier to read through and navigate. If you have questions or comments, could you please post them on this topic? Thanks.

Does all that make sense? If anyone is confused about anything, I'll do my best to explain further.

I'll post chapter one whenever you want me to.
TechnoSam offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby TechnoSam » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Sorry for double posting, but I might not have communicated something right. I mean that I want you to post on this topic (LyokoFreak), but not on the CLV topic. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear.
TechnoSam offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby TechnoSam » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Sorry again, but I deleted the topic on CLV. It doesn't look like anyone will read it, but if you want to, email me at codelyokoe@yahoo.com. I'll send you the PDF.
That's all I have to say.
TechnoSam offline
New Kid
New Kid