Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:21 am

Teki's Wondrous Corner of Literary Nonsense

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Teki's Wondrous Corner of Literary Nonsense

Postby Tekirai » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Also known as Teki's ficdump, Why Teki shouldn't be allowed near a Word Processor and BEES.

So, slowly but surely, I'm back into writing fanfic and have been for a while. I just take my sweet time because I want my stuff to be good and not rushed. I'll just post 'em here even though any of you who read fanfic probably already know what I have lolololol

To think I've gone from tehrandomkitten to katfish xX to Tekirai-chan to this. It's quite scary. It means I've wasted 5 years on fanfic. 8]]

New Stuffs

They Came From Space
The first fic I've uploaded in like three years, one of two awkward-tastic oneshots written purely to throw some decent UY-based fic into the cesspool that is the CL section right now. A reviewer said it was trippy, fluffy and sexy, and that is probably the best way to describe it. It and pretty much anything else I create. 8\)

Old stuff that's okay to read I guess maybe I don't know - I may revise all of these

XANA Goes Crazy 'N Stuff
The sequel to the infamous oneshot XANA-induced Sugar Highs for Dummies, the story that just might have gotten me known. Or not. This one is a lot more intelligent... actually no not really. Not a lot more intelligent. A tad more. Includes a XANA who may be naked throughout the entire story (because I never pointed out his clothing, OR his lack thereof - it's a mystery! ooo) and the most anticlimatic ending you'll ever see. It also has frogs.

Freaky Felines
If the sugar high thing didn't make me known, this did. XANA gets a little desperate and turns the CL gang into cats. Full of wacky chase scenes, UY and JA awkwardness/cuteness and lots of cats.

The Bestest CL Fanfic EVER
Exactly what it says on the tin. Ignore the weeaboo13yearoldselfinsert!Teki in this (who is both Tekirai and Katfish at the same time - 13 YEAR OLD ME MADE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE), what makes this fic decent is the unabashed crazy that begins halfway through the story. ...it did its job at the time.

Stuff you should never read and I am probably never going to fix due to their unfixableness

EVERYTHING ELSE ON MY PROFILE
PLEASE DON'T READ THEM, YOUR BRAINS WILL DIE

---

Honestly, I made this thread more for my new stuff than my old.

Even if you have read all of these already, enjoy my more honest summaries which would never fit onto FF.net even if it came to me in the night and begged for more of my useless typing.
Tekirai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Carth » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:56 pm

NEW TEKIFIC? HOMNOMNOMNOM

In the interest of not spoiling it for anyone else I've posted my comments in a review.
Carth offline

Postby Tekirai » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Carthy, I love you

I'm lazy so I'll respond to your review here - other people might be interested in what it says too

Made it small enough to be readable but only with a certain degree with attention for... spoilers? Lol. The idea of spoiling a fanfic, especially my own, is foreign to me.
You said the ending wrapped up the whole shirtless thing for you, but I'll try and explain it a bit better - obviously, the whole thing was a dream, but I would think that moment back in the Hermitage is the closest they've ever gotten physically. I always imagined it would have been a very significant event for both of them, since that was probably the most skin contact they ever had with each other <s>until they banged each other __ years later HARR</s>. If the two of them had any kind of dream like this, I'm sure it would be a significant idea.

The kink I was inspired by was essentially "aliens abduct two people and force them to have sex with each other WOOOOOO" and I was totally not going to write that. Ever. Still, it inspired me, and the fangirl abduction idea was born. But then I realised that is pretty dumb, so I turned it into this!!1one much more psychological and much more to my liking

...in saying that, a lot of people have actually read that new fic and not reviewed it or favourited it or ANYTHING. So I went and added that note asking people to at least do something. I was worried people were thinking it sucked or they didn't like it. 8<

The few reviews I'm getting are making me so happy, though. I've missed this. ;_;
Tekirai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Wolfhanyou » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:11 am

I love finding good CL fics now. I get kind of stupidly excited when I do just because it's been a while since the show ended and most of the ones that're just coming out now cause me to side eye them. You have an amazing writing style, Teki, and I'm hoping to read any new works of your's if you decide to continue writing. :]

Tekirai wrote:...in saying that, a lot of people have actually read that new fic and not reviewed it or favourited it or ANYTHING. So I went and added that note asking people to at least do something. I was worried people were thinking it sucked or they didn't like it. 8<

I know what you mean. I always start second guessing what I wrote if I see that I've gotten a bunch of visitors for a chapter or two but then the chapters after that don't show the same increase and there hasn't been any OTHER kinds of activity to indicate what people thought >.>

Wolfhanyou offline
New Kid
New Kid