Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 pm

Game Theory

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Game Theory

Postby Lyoko Wario » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:33 pm

This is my latest attempt to gain attention through fan fiction, Game Theory. Won't you guys check it out? It's Carth-approved!

Basically, this is an epic adventure set in a world where all characters from video games exist and live side-by-side with one another.

Here's some more info, handily summarized in the form of a TV Tropes page.

I'd really appreciate some feedback / reviews. I promise I did a good job, what with all that proper grammar and spelling I used...
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Carth » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:12 pm

He's telling the truth, friends! I did read through this, and while I'm not familiar with all the game references (a lot of Mario and Zelda, so far) but it is indeed an epic adventure, a fresh (if gritty) look at these universes, and what promises to be pretty awesome.

Also, it's written pretty darn well. Flows together, lots of pretty descriptors.
Carth offline

Postby Lyoko Wario » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Chapter Two! (completed version)

This one really gets the plot ball rolling and also features Luigi. :nyeh!:

Chapter three is about one-third finished; expect it sometime next week.

So... is ayone actually reading / liking this? :no:
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Lyoko Wario » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:29 pm

Chapter three.

Sorry for the double-post. Be sure to post tons of feedback so it doesn't happen again.

Also, this chapter was very dark, but the fic will probably go back to PG-13 next time.
Lyoko Wario offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Taelia » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:11 am

As I recall, this place was for CODE LYOKO fanfiction. :wag:
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:51 am

Original Fanfiction forum rules wrote:The rules of this forum are pretty simple and straight-forward, though they are probably a little different from other forums that have a section for fanfic (which is why it's important that you read these rules.)

1. All fanfics must be linked to and not posted directly to the forum. This is for a number of reasons; the main one being size-consumption. (When a person just wants to see the latest post, but has to scroll past a huge fanfic just to do so, it's kind of annoying.) Another reason has to do with the rating. Because this forum is open to anyone for viewing, posting a fanfic directly onto the board that contains things that children shouldn't look at is as much against the rules as cussing in a normal post. NOTE: All thread-authors that do not comply with this rule will be given a warning to edit their posts; if they go for two days without doing as such, the thread will be locked. Two-time offenders will not be allowed to post fanfiction anymore.

2. Despite rule number 1, you can post mature fanfics! You just have to include the rating of your fanfic with your link, and specify what the rating is for/etc. (For example, you might say that your fanfic is rated PG-13 for cussing and sexual themes.)

3. Your fanfics don't have to just be for Code Lyoko, though you'll be much more likely to get readers if they are.

Don't worry, Taelia, he's in the clear. When in doubt, read the rulebook.

It sounds really awesome, but I have so much to do... I'm marking it as something to do for my reward hour to read after work. *types like mad*

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby Taelia » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Ah, oops! :D Sorry!
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak