Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:58 pm

Lyoko's Love Potion

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Do you like it?

I love it!!!
No votes
Its okay but nothing i would want to persue reading...
No votes
Its horrible delete it immediatly!!!
50%
It could use a few tweeks but other than that keep going!
50%

Total votes : 2

Lyoko's Love Potion

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:23 pm

i've never written FanFic before and I was wondering if you guys could read what I have so far in my first ever fanfiction and tell me if i should ditch it or keep going. so here goes:

December 24th

In this diary I will confide all of my secrets, secrets about Lyoko, life, and love. I need someone to talk to and I guess this diary will help. So here I go.

Why does it always have to be this way? So close and yet so far from showing him how I feel. I’ve almost kissed him dozens of times but I always falter, and that’s when someone… or something interferes.

Lyoko has a way of bringing people together, and yet they don’t know it. Take Jeremy and Aelita for example, it’s so obvious that they’re in love but neither of them knows it.

I know I love Ulrich but it’s just so hard to tell him. Then there’s William, I know he has a crush on me. Sissy told me so. William’s my friend, and (don’t take this the wrong way) he is a good outlet for making Ulrich jealous.

Did I just say that? Did I just say I LOVE ULRICH??? It’s taken me so long to admit it.

Oops I haven’t been paying attention…. Aelita’s reading over my shoulder I’ll have to go and explain before the whole gang gets here. I’ll write later…

“What do you mean Jeremy and I are in love and we just don’t know it?â€
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Star Way » Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:03 am

Um, very good, but you can't post fanfic directly onto the board. You'll have to host it somewhere like Fanfiction.net or Livejournal and link to it. K? :)

By the way, why are you linking to that picture in your signature? I mean, it doesn't matter to me, but still, it's random. :P
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin

Postby YumixUlrich409 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:23 pm

okay didnt kno the whole fanfic link part nd the pic link is cus i cnt manage to get a real pic in there.
YumixUlrich409 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet