Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:05 am

Postlude (Contest)

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postlude (Contest)

Postby Kson1 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:40 pm

Welcome, if you are reading this you have been intreged by the subject of this thread. Let me just make it simple this is a contest, I and the judge, all rules are posted of this post, and if you don't like it, don't win, or dislike the entry that did, you need to

DEAL WITH IT

Any way second things first, the prizes and rewards for entering the contest.
1st place (1), incorporation into the postlude sage (with revisions and credit), and special in proses version of postludes final chapter, and a character modeled after you.
2nd place (1), character modeled after you, and snip it of a future chapter.
3rd place (1), modeled character.

now for the most important thing, what do I have to do to earn these awesome prizes? Well as you know I've let VXC out of the bag, so what you need to do is right a backstory using VXC as a roll in it. And then PM or email it to me at kson1rayquaza@hotmail.com

Now for the rules.
MUST contain VXC
MUST be longer than 200 words
MUST NOT be longer than 2000 words
MUST NOT contain adult themes, content, or language
MUST be using an all original cast of characters
MUST be written by you
MUST use the same VXC as mentioned in Postlude.
MUST make sense
entry dates April 20th- May 7th
Limit 2 entry's

I will judge the entry's and let you know, if you do win I will contact you to get a summery for your characters.

All choices are final. I will revise you work and give you credit for it. Any harassment, persistence, or annoying behavior will result if disqualification and suspension from future contests. A few may enter 3 will win. Spelling and grammar may factor in to judging. All forum rules will still apply.

Have Fun!

Kson1 offline
New Kid
New Kid