Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:32 am

A small little peak at my fanfic.

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Should I change the name of the series?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes : 2

A small little peak at my fanfic.

Postby Nightsabre » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:50 am

Alright, since I haven't really shown any of my works to the public I'm going to give a very brief glimpse into my 3-part series entitled "The Lyoko Chronicles". All the preview is a simple image of the PDF / OpenOffice Document. (Check it out if you haven't already. It's basically Microsoft Office for FREE & not to mention Open Source)

Credit, has been properly given to Mirawriter, as she is allowing me to use two of her OC's from her Sacrifice Saga (Links goes to Book 1 of her series)

The reason the text looks rather big is because it's magnified. I'm the kind of person who doesn't like showing my work until it is near completion or complete. But I'm making the exception with this, though its just the first few sentences of the Prologue.

Finally, if anyone has a better title for the series and/or book please feel free to give me suggestions. Since I know the series name is rather dull and has probably already been used.

Oh a last note. This fanfic is my vision of a season 5 basically.

Sorry, it leaves off with Jeremie about to state something. - I know it's not nice huh :|

http://i29.tinypic.com/2di2744.jpg

@ Mod's - if it too big please feel free to just make it a hotlink

Well fire away the criticism.
Nightsabre offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid