Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:47 am

Dreams

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Does Ulrich melts your heart ?

Yes!
40%
No !
60%

Total votes : 5

Dreams

Postby yumi_shinoda » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:23 am

Hello here, this is my first fan fiction of Code Lyoko. I'm pleased to share it with you guys as this was my best essay so far in Year 10 this year. I will be really grateful if any of you can correct some of my language mistakes if you spot it.

<b>Edit 1</b>: Due to some technical faults, I'm afraid that I can't post my essay, I'm so so sorry ;__;

<b>Edit 2</b>: Here's the first few preview of my work :
" Chlorine, valency one. Yumi, can you share with the class on what you know about chlorine ." Mrs Robertson, my Chemistry teacher ordered me, who was very eager to answer the question.
"Oh yes! I can finally answer this question! " I mumbled as I stood up.
" Chlorine is a type of gas. It is yellowish green in colour and with a pungent smell. Hydrochloric acid can be made by dissolving chlorine gas into water. It is also piosionous when breathed in...." I answered the question as detailed as I can. The class applaused and Mrs Robertson was staring at Odd, who was dozing off, I gave Odd a nudge the made him stood up and said:" Yes... yes, Mrs Robertson?" . The whole class burst out in laughter as Odd looked stunned with his hair in a mess.
" Psst! Odd, sit down!"

Posts merged by Mewberries151
I LOVE HAMSTERS!
yumi_shinoda offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Mewberries151 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:38 pm

Okay, Yumi...please don't triple post like that to make updates. Use the Edit feature, or copy the text from your old post, delete it and then paste it into a new post with your updates, please. I merged your posts for you this time.

Also, please don't post your fanfiction text in here. You need to link the story from another website like Fanfiction.Net or LFF (our site's fanfiction website). Previews are acceptable, but keep in mind that they should be <i>short</i>. ^^

Just keep this in mind, thanks. (:
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby yumi_shinoda » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:24 am

Mewberries151 wrote:Okay, Yumi...please don't triple post like that to make updates. Use the Edit feature, or copy the text from your old post, delete it and then paste it into a new post with your updates, please. I merged your posts for you this time.

Also, please don't post your fanfiction text in here. You need to link the story from another website like Fanfiction.Net or LFF (our site's fanfiction website). Previews are acceptable, but keep in mind that they should be <i>short</i>. ^^

Just keep this in mind, thanks. (:

Sure Sure Sure!
I LOVE HAMSTERS!
yumi_shinoda offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby ODDCHEEZY » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:05 pm

Nice! :thumbs up: Very good. Please Don't stop writing this.
Chuck E. exploits pictures of children having seizures in front of other kids...O_o Go Matt Langston!

ODDCHEEZY offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby yumi_shinoda » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:31 am

ODDCHEEZY wrote:Nice! :thumbs up: Very good. Please Don't stop writing this.

Sure, no problem! Be back this December!
I LOVE HAMSTERS!
yumi_shinoda offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid