Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:32 am

Postlude

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Kson1 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:20 pm

IT'S UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Note prize for the contest will be a super exclusive peak at one of the last chapters in postlude, as of now.

Kson1 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Kson1 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:09 pm

Thought you should know LEAVE ALL PART 2 IS UP. JUST PLEASE

REVIEW IT!

It was once said, reviews are like badges of honor, a writer wants as many of them they can get, even if they are tarnished flames.

Kson1 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Kson1 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:53 pm

New chapter is up, read, and review. Especially Review.

Kson1 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Sciron » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:35 pm

EEEEEEE...severe hints of JxS...-_-

Anyway, it seems okay, aside from said pairing I am trying not to notice. Not sure that even the adult Sissi would have that large a vocabulary, but it seems interesting.

As for Lyoko's new name, for some reason Terra Machina reminds me of a factory instead of a virtual world, but it's good.

I'm still completely in the dark of what is to happen next; I don't have any good guesses. If that's your intention, good job. If it's not...then uh oh. Although if it's not your intention, it's probably something on my part. -.-

Just please be careful not to stray too much from CL's original plot line. I understand that yes, this is the future and a new age, and much has changed since the end of the series, but straying too far from the usual plot and into unknown territory won't always keep your readers on track. You're doing a very good job with very good description, and you're making use of vocabulary, as well as staying true to Jeremie's character (as far as I can notice), but just be sure not to take the plot too far away from what most readers are comfortable with reading.

Just try to focus a bit more about the things we know most about, and what we're used to seeing and most familiar with: Lyoko/Terra Machina (now), and also Jeremie and the original characters. Inventing too many characters will have heads spinning...or mine, at least. x.x

As for the perspectives, I haven't been keeping track of them a lot, but just be sure not to use too many, because then it gets confusing.

But you've been doing a great job with detail and your plot, as well as staying true to a lot of the usual things, such as Jeremie's character. Keep up the good work.
Sciron offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: Stop stalking me, and then maybe I'll tell you...NOT.

Postby Kson1 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:22 pm

Should probably post that the next chapter is up so. Ya Review.

Kson1 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Kson1 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:15 pm

well folks happy Chrismaquanzakanika

and a brand new postlude chapter to boot

YEAH!!!!!!!

Kson1 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:30 pm

Its interesting.... Oh and please don't double post, it is hard to read, just add what you want to say by clicking the edit button. The story is very well written, well done.
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby Kson1 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:36 am

Ya, well you don't get the new post button so, people who only look at that don't know anything. But I shall attempt to do better!

Kson1 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Kson1 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Yes I know it's double posting, but i figure a two month brake in between post is sufficient.

Well seeing as i have got nothing on here for too long, and i got insperation for a review i figured i should put up Episodic 3

In other wordsNEW POSTLUDE CHAPTER

On a side note the more reviews i get the faster i tend to get up new chapters.

In other wordsREVIEW

If i don't get any reviews within a week on this chapter i will have to do the unthinkable, put his on FanFiction.net (Shiver)

Kson1 offline
New Kid
New Kid

Previous