Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:42 pm

need some help from some of you guys

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

need some help from some of you guys

Postby optimus304 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:50 am

im planing on writing a fanfic for season 5, only im not going to go someplace diffrent, no new characters. i wanna stay as true to the show as possible, so far ive told a few people my ideas and they thought it sounded pretty good, but i need some more advice, if i placed my ideas on here would you guys mind giving me some pointers
been thier, destroyed that, saved them,
optimus304 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Taelia » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:19 pm

I need some help with my fanfic project too, so you're not alone.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby optimus304 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:06 pm

wanna help each other out maybe
optimus304 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Taelia » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:34 pm

Maybe. :) Do you write stories well?
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Yumi Ulrich » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:57 pm

I'll help both of you!
................. lllll
...............llllllllllllll
..................lllll
..................lllll
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS iF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
Yumi Ulrich offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: I am in my own little world in my head during class during school fighting for my and everyones life

Postby JesusFreak » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:31 pm

I will too! :D

How?

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby optimus304 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:00 am

well ask yumi ulrich thier, ive been helping him with a story for a while

so in that case these are my ideas,

the story starts with how and why waldo made the supercomputer, and how he met antea on the carthage project
thats kinda a back story

after that the story goes 6 months after season 4, Aelita is having more horrible nightmares only know she is constantly seeing jeremey die at the hands of a crimson black figure, at first the gang dosent think much of it till recent events lead the crew back to the factory, to discover a new replica, and that xana has survived extinction, and has spent these 6 months improving his armies. He now has a physical form, with a distinct wolf like look and feel, he has stronger monsters at his side as well, butthe catch is hes not on lyoko, hes on another supercomputer, and is now able to even leave the virtual world, he will have both a human form and a monster form, when the gang tries to stop him he reveals 8 super warriors, as strong as him, and with thier own unique personalites. soon though the orginazation that waldo worked for comes after aelita and jeremey, who is aslo neing sought after by the fbi, one agent who decides to help them later reveals to aelita and jeremey what xana might be after, and that another a.i. has been waging a war itself, and also reveals to aelita a grim secret,

basically thier will also be 4 other lyoko warriors, wiliam will be seeking retribution for all the trouble he caused the gang, sissi will join the fray, (still working on costume but weapn will be a kinda bow and arrow item) and two new kids, the story will still revolve around the gang against xana, but now they have to worry about the feds, the orginazation waldo worked for and this new A.I thing. but all in all the main heros are the kids, and main villian is xana.

leave me some feed back, im still working out the supercomputer that xana owns, and the final master computer, some things i might also cut but these are the things that so far are solid.

and taliea if you post your's il help you with what you have as well

and also sorry for any punctuation or spelling issues. my keyboard keeps messing up.
optimus304 offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Sithking Zero » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:49 pm

I'd be happy to do spell check. Sounds like a good plan.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak