Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:35 pm

[FANFICTION] Code Lyoko: CODE REBIRTH Thread [PG-13]

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

[FANFICTION] Code Lyoko: CODE REBIRTH Thread [PG-13]

Postby Jace Marilu » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:03 am

[[ Image Edited From Nintendo Wii Cover ]]

Thread Introduction
[[ This thread is solely for the posting, feedback, and commenting of my WIP fanfiction of Code Lyoko. This fanfiction takes place after the final episode of Code Lyoko in which to put things simply the enemy is a human who is attempting to revive XANA under XANA's control. So the first thing I would like is to get some opinions and such before I start the first chapter, this fanfiction will be divided into chapters and these chapters will be fairly long and detailed, I would also like to remind you this may contain PG-13 related topics and so read this fanfiction at your own risk, so without further talk from me, enjoy! ]]

Things I Need Feedback/Help With
[[ Here I will post things which I either need help deciding upon or just simply want some feedback about please make sure to continue reading this post as I will list updates and chapters below this. So please do not go spamming this thread with useless insults towards my work, I want positive comments and criticism, if you think something is bad, don't make fun simply tell me how I can improve on my mistakes, I like hearing people's feedback so please behave. ]]

Fanfiction Banner
[[ This wasn't anything special to be honest, it was simply a quick edit of the Code Lyoko game cover for the Nintendo Wii, still I hope to get some opinions on it, so feedback to your heart's content. This can be found at the top of the thread and in my signature. ]]

Character Feedback and Help
[[ Well I came up with quite a few names that will be involved fanfiction, but I'm still having problems with some of the names, I also need some help with certain character's weapons and such, so help with that would be appreciated, below are the names of the characters who are by me along with anything that I need help with. ]]

[[ Jace Marilu - Main Character - Based Upon Me Who Fancies Yumi - Need Lyoko Design(Appearence) and Weapon Ideas
Syd - Main Character - Is Based Upon Ulrich In Personality - Need Lyoko Design(Appearence) and Weapon Ideas
Lorene - Main Character - Is Based Upon Yumi In Personality - Need Lyoko Design(Appearence) and Weapon Ideas
Traci - Sub Character - Is Based Upon Sissi In Personality
Trace/Trent - Main Character - Is Based Upon Odd In Personality - Need Lyoko Design and Weapon Ideas as well as Name
Drew/Dru - Main Villian - Is The Human Who Replaces XANA - Need Lyoko Design(Appearence) as well as Name
Rain - Sub Character - Is Main Villian's Sister - Is A Lesbian Who Likes Lorene
Will - Sub Character - Is A Friend Of Traci's Who Obeys Her
Kaylana - Sub Character - Is Lorene's Older Sister Who Likes Trace/Trent ]]

Short Fanfiction Plot Idea
[[ This is the main thing I need help and feedback on before I finally start writing the first chapter of the story, I probably did write things properly either as it was hard to think up ideas, anyway I hope you enjoy the idea of the story so just let me know what you think of it. ]]

Short Plot wrote:Shortly after the shutdown of Lyoko after XANA was finally destroyed by the Lyoko Warriors and William was safely returned, the truth about everything was revealed to everyone and the group was known as heroes for defending everyone from XANA. Franz Hopper or rather Aelita's biological father was never recovered and was assumed dead when he helped finish Jeremie's multi-agent program to finally stop XANA. After those events everything for the gang seemingly returned back to normal and life moved on. Aelita was finally free of her years of torture and was happily with Jeremie in their very late years at Kadic High and would soon be leaving to University along with Ulrich and Odd, since Yumi was already in University being that she was older than the rest.

It has been several years since those events of Jeremie, Aelita, and their friends and there has been an arrival of fresh students at Kadic High they were known as Syd, Jace, Lorene, Traci, Trace, Drew, Rain, and Will, none of them knew what would soon happen at least not our main heroes anyway, as things of the past would soon return to haunt Kadic High or to be more specific the new heroes of Code Lyoko. After these many years of Lyoko being shutdown by the original Lyoko Warriors the Lyoko world has suddenly been started up once more by an unknown force, although XANA was destroyed, XANA's monsters and followers would now serve a new master who had taken on the name of 'XANA' who now plans to rule the world of Lyoko as well as the real world, due to a strange turn of events the original Lyoko Warriors would no longer be able to take on the task of defending the world or Lyoko for that matter.

Now the original Lyoko Warriors must turn to new heroes who will be able to take on the challenge and stop this new threat of the being known as 'XANA' and his army of endless monsters who plan to cause havoc on Lyoko and in the real world in the hopes of destroying the world. Things were taking a different turn of events this time though, it would strike just when you would least expect, and this time the enemy was smarter and more powerful than anyone could have predicted, this time the enemy was more real than anyone would have ever realized. So now that it is up to a group of new kids to take on the task of fighting 'XANA' and defending Lyoko who will stand at the end of the war between the new Lyoko Warriors and 'XANA'?

Fanfiction Chapter List
[[ Chapter One -- Something To Remember Part 1/A Day To Remember Part 1[TEMP] ]]
[[ Chapter Two -- Something To Remember Part 2/A Day To Remember Part 2[TEMP] ]]

Fanfiction Updates
[[ 21/12/2007: Okay, well this is where I'm going to list all my updates for this thread and my fanfiction, so the first news update is that I have finally posted my fanfiction thread and that I will begin writing the first chapter soon, hopefully my short plot has gotten you interested and hopefully you'll be able to await the first chapter of the story. So again thanks for listening guys. ]]

[[ 21/01/2008: It has been pretty much a month since I first posted up my fanfiction's thread, now I present to you the second chapter's first draft...I apologize for not letting you guys know about the first chapter before now, anyway I hope you check both chapters out. Remember they are both drafts. ]]
Last edited by Jace Marilu on Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Code Lyoko: CODE REBIRTH
My Code Lyoko Fanfiction In Progress
Jace Marilu offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Yumi Ulrich » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:34 pm

Ok this is werid do you need help or do you have a chapter? If you do then whats the link to the fan fiction.
................. lllll
...............llllllllllllll
..................lllll
..................lllll
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS iF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
Yumi Ulrich offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: I am in my own little world in my head during class during school fighting for my and everyones life

Postby Jace Marilu » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:34 pm

This is for both, I just need feedback for the moment before I start the first chapter, if you read the first post you'd have known that.
Jace Marilu offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Kamekai » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:45 pm

I have an idea for why the old Lyoko Warriors can't return to fight again. *PM'd you*
Kamekai offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Jace Marilu » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:55 pm

Yeah I replied to your PM. Any other feedback?
Jace Marilu offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Yumi Ulrich » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:18 pm

Jace Marilu wrote:This is for both, I just need feedback for the moment before I start the first chapter, if you read the first post you'd have known that.

Must of miss that! ^_^
................. lllll
...............llllllllllllll
..................lllll
..................lllll
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS iF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
Yumi Ulrich offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: I am in my own little world in my head during class during school fighting for my and everyones life

Postby Jace Marilu » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:25 am

I really could use some more feedback although I have started the first chapter, lol. I have realised also that Microsoft Word is useless with colors so I may need to put links to a free website with the chapters uploaded to there. ^_~
Jace Marilu offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Jace Marilu » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:56 pm

UPDATE
Well I finally got around to writing the second chapter of this, again this is the first draft as I will eventually get around to writing the final drafts of the first and second chapters soon, the only reason I started straight into chapter two was because it was part of the first chapter. Anyway make sure to read my fanfiction and let me know what you think of it. Oh and I forgot to apologize for not posting this up when I put the first chapter up. ><
Jace Marilu offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby djlyoko » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:53 pm

man that was an lets say an adventure that took my mind off of everything and kept on reading i seriously can't wait for chapter 3 :) :)

djlyoko offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:12 pm

Wow... that was so nicely done! You're very skilled at organizing things!

"However, I do suggst just starting quotes from different people"
"In their own little paragraphs"
"And tabs, too!"
"Though they don't show up here."
"But you can look in a book with dialouge for reference"
"Yep, it makes it a lot easier to space things out-"
"And does the quote justice instead of bolding it"
"And distracting you from the rest of the text."

But other than that, that's about it! I must say though, very well done! I'm excited to see how you continue this story!

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby Jace Marilu » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:46 pm

I just prefer to write the speech that way. I'm just too used to it from my roleplays, but I am greatful for you praise.
Jace Marilu offline
New Kid
New Kid