Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:49 pm

Code Lyoko-- the Dragon and the Warrior

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Code Lyoko-- the Dragon and the Warrior

Postby Star_Dragon » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:20 pm

Hey, people. Star_Dragon Here. I was wondering if anyone wanted to hear my fanfic... weeell, the first one, anyway. For now, I'll post the Intro. After reading, feel free to drop me an opinion(I'm open to suggestions!) Enjoy...

It has been some time since William Dunbar returned to earth. Since then, the battles between the Lyoko Warriors— Jeremy, Aelita, Odd, Ulrich and Yumi— and XANA have heated up. However, even though their battles have intensified, the Frequency of XANA’s attacks have become less and less. In the absence of XANA’s attacks, Jeremy and Aelita are tasked with a new mission; finding out who or what is coming in and out of Lyoko. Recently, someone discovered Lyoko. Using the Materialization program Jeremy designed, they materialized something out of Lyoko. Aelita suspects that this strange occurrence may be linked to XANA’s dwindling number of attacks. Little do any of the Lyoko Warriors know, their paths will cross with this mystery person, whoever he may be…
"I was Raised by these Dragons. They taught me everything I know. I remember the most important lesson they taught me; Never stop Fighting... and I never will." --Kyle scott in my fanfic, Code Lyoko--XANA's Return.
Star_Dragon offline
New Kid
New Kid

Location: In Lyoko in my Modified Scorpion attack Helicopter basting XANA's monsters.

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:24 pm

Ahh, not quite.

You see, we actually do have a small rule here, it's that you ca't put fiction up directly coz it usually just makes it harder to update. But if you want to, you could put it on FanFiction.net, LiveJournal, or even on LyokoFreakersFiction, which has it's own thread and link at the beginning of this forum..

As for the story, cool, but short. And the tenses keep switching...

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline