Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:27 am

The End Trilogy

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

The End Trilogy

Postby Sciron » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:54 pm

This is a three-part fanfiction series I started on Tech Links.

I made the title screens myself. Request thread: http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/forum/vi ... php?t=5822

Villainous_TQ, as you should be able to see from the "Edited By", helped me edit, revise and critique "The Miracle". She is not a member of LF (as far as I know), but I still want to express my thanks to her, whether she reads this or not.

Disclaimer (posted in "The Miracle"): There is a controversy that still exists for The End Trilogy. It is the fact that I portrayed Ulrich and Aelita as siblings in all of the fanfics. This is not true, and I myself don't even believe it to be true. I had to use it in "The Miracle" because of specific plot details, and I kept it in "Unexpected Victory" and "Rebellion" because of the confusion it would introduce if it "mysteriously" vanished without an explanation.
Last edited by Sciron on Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sciron offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: Stop stalking me, and then maybe I'll tell you...NOT.

Postby Taelia » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:19 am

That's a wonderful idea! =D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Malkmusian » Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:18 pm

I read the Miracle. It's very good and I agree to some extent that Ulrich's dad is unfit to care for him, so we get Ulrich Hopper, not Stern.

Yay FRANZ HOPPER!
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Sciron » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:12 pm

*BUMP*

I know, I know, I know, this is MAJOR bumping, and I don't have any permission from a staff member for this. Feel free to do whatever you want to me in punishment of this, but frankly, I feel that this needs to be posted.

http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/view ... chapter=16
http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/view ... chapter=17

Well...

The End Trilogy is done.
31 Chapters + 1 Epilogue (5 Chapters/1 Epilogue unwritten.)
54,550 Words
8.16.07-3.09.08 (7 months)

The reason I decided to submit Chapters 17-21 and the Epilogue in this horrible summary form is...well, I'm sick of writing this. I'm sick of contributing to something that will never happen in the series. The mistake I made was making a series out of The Miracle. Aelita and Ulrich will never be siblings, and I was idiotic enough to portray them as that.

I'm not going into self-abuse mode; I'm perfectly fine and happy now that I've finished this.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me over these seven months I spent writing this. I know that you, all of my readers deserve much more than the lousy Chapters 17-21 I just posted, but unfortunately, this is as much as I can do without hating myself.

Again, thank you to all of you, my readers. I would have NEVER have been able to finish this without all of your support.

---

So anyway, it's done. I don't feel that there really needs to be any discussion in this thread about it anymore; I just thought that all of you should know that this horrid work of mine is done. :) (I'm not in self abuse mode. :P)

I understand the consequences of necroposting. Or...bumping a thread this old, if that's what it's called.

Can I request a lock? Not only in consequence of me doing this, but because since this is finished, I don't feel that there needs to be any more discussion about this.
Sciron offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: Stop stalking me, and then maybe I'll tell you...NOT.

Postby Tangent128 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:16 pm

I think necroposting's fine if relevant (adding something new to the topic), so an update should be alright.

I don't think you cut self-abuse mode all the way off. ;)

Anyways, if you don't like how things ended up, that's fine. I'm well familiar with the "finish this trainwreck and get on to something new" feeling. For the record, I've seen far worse fanfic. At least this one had a planned out, consistant plot.

Good luck with whatever you do next! :)
(yeah, the cool links in my old sig died. :( A few nerdy newish projects are here. )
Tangent128 offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter