Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:07 am

Ex Libris Lyoko (Completed!)

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby SilverPrince » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:18 pm

OH. MY. GOD. THE UNBELIEVABLE HAS HAPPENED. I HAVE UPLOADED A NEW CHAPTER.

Odd Della Robbia is now up on both sites, and I am now in the process of writing William. This is incredible, I never thought this would happen. Now go! Read!

OH. MY. GOD. AGAIN. I have just finished William Dunbar, and it is now up and both sites. WARNING: It contains a same-sex pairing. If this offends you, don't read it.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:54 pm

Awwwww, Will is a rich kid just like pretty Sissi. And he had a caretaker just like pretty Sissi! =D

Lyoko422, please be my friend! =D
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby SilverPrince » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:50 pm

NO! NEVERRRRRR!

Just kidding. :)

Aelita is next in line, just fyi, y'all.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Sciron » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:06 pm

Probably should have taken a look at this earlier. Sorry. >>

I really like the series. :D

Also...good luck coming up with something for Aelita, since her past has mostly revealed itself. Although you could probably think up of something good anyway. :)
Sciron offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: Stop stalking me, and then maybe I'll tell you...NOT.

Postby SilverPrince » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:20 pm

Gosh darn it, I will come up with something good for Aelita, and it will be as gosh darned accurate as I can make it!

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Sciron » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:30 pm

I'm sure you will. You have a very good imagination and ability to still stay on topic.

(Also...if you were joking, please note that I'm really slow at catching jokes. .__.)
Sciron offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: Stop stalking me, and then maybe I'll tell you...NOT.

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:41 pm

You have an awesome imagination
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby SilverPrince » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:52 pm

5CarthageRocks wrote:I'm sure you will. You have a very good imagination and ability to still stay on topic.

BillyGirl wrote:You have an awesome imagination

Thanks you guys. I've always thought my imagination was my gift, the problem is that most of the time I never focus on projects, or plan them out. I just think "This would be a good idea", try it and get stuck after a page.

It's easier for me to focus on smaller things, hence why each story is small, around 2,500 words or so, and why I take them one at a time. >.> Although I got two in one day, somehow. Weird.

And like I said, Aelita is next. I've already written parts about her in Franz Hopper, and I've got loads of factual information to base this off of, but that might make it the hard part. My tagline is "Filling in the blanks", but this'll be hard if there aren't too many blanks to fill. Ah well.

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:12 am

Your story for Sissi is awesome!. I can't wait for Ulrich's and Yumi's too.

(sound of record sratch)

Whoa! Hold it! Stop!

WILLIAM'S GAY?! O.O
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:09 am

Same here :)
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby JesusFreak » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:49 am

Very nice. That explains a lot about Odd and William. Especially William's....desperation for Yumi.

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby Taelia » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:47 pm

Yeah, and considering that his two first loves were same-sex...(shudder)
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby SilverPrince » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:38 pm

Aelita Hopper has been finished, and next up is Yumi Ishiyama.

I have dedicated the story to my grandmother, who passed away while I was writing it, as many of you know.

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:44 pm

Lyoko422, I can lend you a collab story I wrote to assist you with Jimbo's backstory. And we're sketching out Suzanne's. ;)
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby SilverPrince » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:47 pm

Taelia, I really appreciate the effort, but I've said before I won't be writing one for Jim. The only ones left to go are Yumi Ishiyama, Jeremie Belpois and Ulrich Stern.

And I've already got something in the works for afterward. Instead of being before the series started, this one is after the series ended. But I won't say much else... I don't know if the project will materialize. No pun intended.

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:48 pm

Awww nuts. :(

But that's great though.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby SilverPrince » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:09 pm

Well, I'm sorry but Yumi Ishiyama has been postponed 'till this weekend, most likely. To sate all of your appetites for my awesome biographies, and also to serve as a bump, I've decided to post these, my favorite quotes from each chapter. Maybe for humor, maybe for meaning. I just like them.

Dr. Daniel Hopper, in Franz Hopper wrote:“I like that. Someday, people all over the world will know the name Franz Hopper.”
- What Franz's father said after his wife Frieda named their child.
Sonia Delmas, in Elisabeth Delmas wrote:“Elisabeth Delmas, you listen to me. The Lord says I am going home and that is final. You may not be as religious as I am but you must accept this as God’s will. Sebastian will live, the Lord won’t take my baby. But he is taking me. Sissi, be strong. For your father, for your brother, and for me.”
- The proof of Sonia Delmas's solid faith, even while giving birth on her deathbed.
Andrielle DuPont-Della Robbia, in Odd Della Robbia wrote: “Dongs, Martha, dongs"
- Odd's mother explains to her friend the currency of Vietnam.
Phillip, in William Dunbar wrote:“I saw it on The Godfather"
- A five year old child explaining what he had seen in a blood-filled R-rated movie.
Franz Hopper's bumper sticker in Aelita Hopper wrote:“You can’t scare me, I’m a teacher”
- Franz's fearless attitude finally explained, thanks to his gas-guzzling, imported, American SUV.

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:58 am

Sonia's quote is compelling. :'(
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby JesusFreak » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:47 pm

Shaddap about SUVs or I'll create an ozone hole over yer head!

J/k.

That IS an inspiring quote from Mrs. Sonia.

Wait, is it Sonia or Medea?

Avvy by Tangent, as well as the button

JesusFreak offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Location: Doin barrel rolls while usin bombs wisely and the boost to catch up. Can't do that, can you Starfox?

Postby SilverPrince » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:07 pm

Sissi's mother's name has never been revealed. I say it's Sonia, only because that is a popular French name, as I understand it. Carth, on the other hand, prefers Medea.

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:24 pm

I prefer Aimée. :)
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby SilverPrince » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:11 pm

Bad news, everyone.

I have hit a road block. I just can't seem to focus on Yumi, Jeremie, or Ulrich. And so, I am going to do three things.

1) Have any ideas for the backstories of Yumi Ishiyama, Ulrich Stern or Jeremie Belpois? LET ME KNOW. Please! If I like them, I'll incorporate them into the stories, and I will credit you.

2) I have decided to shelve Ex Libris Lyoko, but rest assured, it is only temporary. I promise I won't let it die. I just can't seem to focus on it at the time being.

3) Today, I came up with an idea for a new story, and it seems popular, so I am going to try that. The running title is Un Monde Sans Paix. Look for it!

I am really, really sorry that this has happened. Writer's block is the bane of my existence. Again, please share with me any ideas you may have. You have no clue how helpful it would be.

SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:24 pm

I got some ideas for Ulrich's and Yumi's stories, but only a few fit together.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:51 pm

JesusFreak wrote:Shaddap about SUVs or I'll create an ozone hole over yer head!

J/k.

That IS an inspiring quote from Mrs. Sonia.

Wait, is it Sonia or Medea?

Lyoko422 wrote:Sissi's mother's name has never been revealed. I say it's Sonia, only because that is a popular French name, as I understand it. Carth, on the other hand, prefers Medea.

BWAHAHAHA! I love how my fanfic confuses people. No, I thinks Sonia and Medea are very different, and neither, of course, are canon. (Sonia definitely seems a lot calmer. And Medea's not religious at all. The way I see it, she went to church once, decided it wasn't her thing, and never went back.)

But, yesh, you already read my ideas, and as soon as I get this blasted homework done I'll read through all of ExLibris like I've been meaning to do for ages.
Carth offline

My ideas for Ex Libris Lyoko.

Postby Taelia » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:37 pm

Here are my ideas for Ulrich's history in Ex Libris Lyoko:

Ulrich is the only son of a wealthy family in Hamburg, Germany. His father was the CEO of a world-famous oil company, and his mother worked as an accountant. One of the main reasons why his father acts so yicky around Ulrich is because he's afraid that his oil company (United Petroleum) will either go public or file for bankruptcy. Ulrich, being the only child of the Sterns, is the sole heir to the oil company, should his father not be able to run it as CEO.

However, when Ulrich grew older, he shut himself out of the benefits of being rich (hence the reason why he acts so mean around Sissi).
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

PreviousNext