Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:32 pm

New fanfiction site

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

New fanfiction site

Postby Ransomed_Heart » Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:41 am

I'm not sure this is the right place to put this, but I guess that since the petition thread is here as well this may fit right in.

Anyway, I recieved this in an email, and it seems aptly times due to the recent frustrations with fanfiction.net. It seems an interesting alternative, but i'm not sure I'm ready to join just yet. Check it out for yourselves, in any case.

Sylvia wrote:By using this website, you will be able to put together fanfictions faster then you think! It is easy to use and very quick. For those who have never done a fanfiction before, this is the perfect oppotunity to start. All there is to do is post as often as you can (every 2 days is preferred but I give up to a week) and make a story out of the anime series of your choice. It is why I call it Fanfiction Editing.

This e-mail has been sent to help build the community in the site. Here is a direct link to the website:

http://animefanfictions.editboard.com/index.forum

Please read the 'About this website... Please read' block before continuing further. Therefore you will be able to fill in the form correctly without mistake. My co-administrator and I wish for all members to read the 'RULES' and 'RATING' sections and post as proof of your reading.

Any questions? Problems registering? Do not hesistate to contact me :

belle_slecuyer@hotmail.com

Please forward this message to those you think would be interested. Thank You all and Enjoy! -Sylvia *administrator of AFEB.com*
"I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone who was there
When all my hopes fell.
I wanna fly looking in your eyes.."

-Jesse McCartney, "Because You Live"
~ <3 Ray
Ransomed_Heart offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Treyon » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:37 pm

It looks awesome, but I like roleplaying better. I prefer the whole interacting with other talented writers. It seems more fun compared to a self project.
Treyon offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Working in a Sweatshop. 'O' I luv mi 2 cent per howa!