Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:21 pm

Random Roleplay

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Random Roleplay

Postby Treyon » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:23 pm

This a roleplaying thread from the Dragonball Z Rpg I go to. I wrote from Trunks' perspective.

Letis The Red Headed Warrior

Letis had just moved further into the Farm land from the Crash site and had
landed in a field of cows. He expects Kaos and a few others to follow him. "I am waiting eee-aarth weaklings... " he smirked to himself.

Sion looked on as the chaos finally split up, but he was stuck in awe, his jaw dropped, touching his chest almost. He had witnessed on of his guildmates die, right in front of his eyes. Once again, another person he let die and didn't try to help. After mourning, the sadness soon turn to anger. He watched as one of the Saiyans, the male one, took flight into the sky and flew off. He knew he was weak, but his Saiyan Pride wouldn't let him stand by and let someone else die on his watch.

His crimson energy began to flare up, causing a mild eruption throughout his standing area. He blasted off into the air, following Letis, looking back and noticing some others were coming as well. Sion didn't know where this Saiyan was going, but he didn't care. He landed in the farm area and stared off into the eyes of Letis, showing no fear anymore.

NightShade glanced around. "Where'd that bastard go?" He closed his eyes and sensed for a moment. "There you are." NightShade lept off the ground toward the powersignal and landed. "No one here's a weakling. Try somewhere else." He said lowering himself into a defensive stance. He slowly rose his powerlevel to five thousand and smirked. "Your just a flea ridden monkey."

Trunks frowned and gritted his teeth as he watched hi ki beams passed through the air that Letis had occupied only a moment ago, and then ran out of energy and disbursed. He watched as Letis strode away, taunting his opponents. Trunks's eye darted from another warrior, an earthling who he had neglected before do to his low power level, and another fighter, demon like. Both had headed off, giving chase to the male Saiyan. The Saiyajin Hyrbid immediately, kicked off the ground in a forward arc, and rocketed toward Letis.

Using his ki, he stopped himself in mid-air upon reaching Letis who had halted several yards away and the two other individuals who had caught up, only a few feet from the Saiyan. Trunks steadily hovered downward, crossing his arms, and smirking. Although his facial faced indicated other wise, this Saiyan warrior had an incredible power level and both of these fighters had lower power levels than Trunks. There was a low chance of victory, unless...

If that other human, comes we'll be okay. The one that hurled all those energy dans at this Saiyan, thought Trunks, studying all three of the individuals that he knew very little about, his sights ending with a lock on to the Saiyan.

"Well then shall we get started. Back me up you two. I assume we didn't come here to have a sweet conversation."

It was time. Kaos would see the two fly off in different directions and though he didn't like the idea of splitting up with Syujei, he'll say in a low tone " Keep safe my friend." With that, Kaos will blast into the air and follow the male saiyan. This one had attacked Kaos and even though Kaos went after the girl first, Kaos wanted the head of this saiyan for attacking him in such a way. He knew the fighter was strong but he didn't care. He would strike him down for laying a single finger on Kaos.

After a moment or two of flight time, he'll spot the group landing in what seemed to be a field filled with cows. It wasn't a place he'd like to fight in but he didn't care at the moment. The half-saiyajin will land and look to the other three fighters, sizing them up. Trunks seemed to be the next strongest and that demon and other guy would get themselves killed if they attacked. He didn't want to start barking orders, so the man simply looked to Letis and pointed towards him and said...

" By the time this is over Saiyan, I will kill you."

He'll remain still for a moment as he rose his powerlevel to 22,950, not his max but he had taken some hits back then. Playtime was over, Kaos was about to get dead serious. His aura seeming to dance with the wind, energy beginning to leak from his body....he was ready to put this saiyajin in his place.

The red haired Saiyan smiled. "So many weaklings.. Tell me, has Ee-arth ever produced a fighter that is capable of challenging a Saiyan? I'm willing to bet even that third class I saw earlier could finish you all off for me." He cracked his knuckles, smiling. "Well, it looks like you don't think you can take me one on one. Four of you?" He surveyed all of them with interest, his scouter clicking up numbers one by one, and his expression quickly turned to one of disgust. "Well, it seems as if you should've chosen better allies."

The comment was directed at Kaos. Letis knew that he was the only one that could possibly be considered a threat. The other three really weren't worth his time. Still, it looked like they'd have to learn the hard way. "You will all rue the day you ever crossed a Saiyan warrior." He looked at Kaos, smiling sadisticly. "I'm looking forward to killing you, especially."With that, Letis directed his arm towards the weakest foe. Easier to pick 'em off one by one, meaning the weaker they are, the earlier they die. Maniacal laughter emerged from his mouth as he launched many, small ki blasts at the young man named Sion. This Energy Shower alone would be enough to kill him.

Sion stood idly by as the powerful red haired Saiyan, Letis, launched many small balls of ki energy at the more weaker Sion. The ki balls changed the lighting of the air as some dragged across the dirt and others curved over Sion, but all of them were headed straight for him. But that's when it hit him. Sion threw his arms out, stretching them horizontally, letting his energy spark out of him, forming a crimson energy barrier around his body. His sheild blocked most of them, but more came at him, breaking through his sheild, throwing the pieces of energy away like glass. The balls pushed on, inches away from hitting Sion and inches away from giving Letis the pleasure of killing someone.

"No!" screamed Trunks as several energy dans lanced from Letis' palm toward the weakest fighter of the warrior posse, Sion. The lavender haired fighter rashly sprinted forward, rage and impulse consuming all thought. He came to a halt before the warrior, arriving as Sion's energy field had been penetrated. "Not today!"

Trunks stretched out his arms in the same manner the other had done, but much more quickly. In a split second he had summoned enough ki to generate a colorless energy field which surround him, creating a shield for the two warriors. Several of the dans disbursed upon touching the shield, but it quickly began to lose power and in moments it shattered. The remaining dans darted quick through the air, aimed for Trunks and Sion.

NightShade watched the attack near his two 'allies' and smirked. "Looks like two down already." He turned his attention back toward the saya~jin and took a deep breath. "You! Why'd you run to a feild of cows? Feel like you're at home?"

NightShade took a few steps back and precautioned himself. "Forget these fools. You want a real fight come and get me. One on one, fist to fist." He grunted as a sly grin grew across his face. "But first put a flea collar on, I don't want to get any of your bugs."

NightShade focused himself. His eyes began to pulsate, waiting for the saya~jin to make his move. This fool should be dumb enough to confront me.... NightShade set the trap, now just to hope the saya~jin takes the bait.

If the saya~jin fell for the trap once he got close enough the Demon would unleash his demonic gaze on him, staring straight into his eyes.

Kaos knew what this creature was that was talking. He was a demon. They had that nasty little trick when you look into their eyes, Kaos figured this one was planning just that! He had taken note of the Saiyajin keeping eye contact with just him. Nightshade's move would not work if there was no eye contact, so Kaos would make it so.

Kaos will suddenly dash straight behind Nightshade and if he was assuming right, Letis would follow. This would mean Letis would HAVE to look at Nightshade to look at Kaos and thus, the Demon Glare should lock this poor idiotic fool into the state that Raphael had told him again.

Mere moments after Kaos passed the shoulder of Nightshade, he'll plant his left foot into the ground and twist around to face Letis and release a KI beam straight for the hopefully stunned Letis. They should have a free shot and Kaos didn't want to waste energy on a stronger attack if Letis hadn't fallen for the trick. Of course, Kaos could ready another attack before Letis could move again.....hopefully.

Letis was no fool. He had encountered demons before, and had as such, fallen victim to this very attack before. Kaos was a fool if he thought a simple 'move-and-follow' visual trick like that was going to work. He could still see the vision he had fallen victim to fresh in his mind, and it made him cringe. Fasha trapped, locked somewhere, Letis did not know where, but wherever it was, it was about to be destroyed. It had been a nightmare of his many a time after having encountered his first demon, and he didn't want a replay in his mind at this very moment. It was what came next the satisfied him.

His scouter bleeped as the ki beam rocketed towards him, and he smiled. It was time to show these fools what he was made of. It was a technique he was known for, it was why Nappa had trusted him to take care of these fools. "Kyodaikan!" Simulatenous with his voice, energy crackled around him just as the beam Kaos had launched struck it. The barrier surged with energy, whirling around his body, and suddenly launched four, perfectly straight ki beams towards each of his opponents, each striking square in the chest. He smiled.

"You should be careful where you're firing those things." He smiled, lowering his head to look at the ground, pointedly avoiding eye contact with the demon. "You never know what an opponent can do with your attacks. First law of fighting." The technique was truly amazing. It took the energy that had been poured into the beam, multiplied it, and created copies of it, launching it at each of the targets of the users choice. Unfortunately, it had been extremely draining on Letis' ki.. He wouldn't be able to pull that off again for a while. Letis looked slowly towards one man, smiling as he saw he was on the floor, a large hole in his chest. "Oh, did I mention this technique of mine.. The retaliation is unblockable. It seems he tried to stop it. He failed. He is now dead. Who else should I make an example of?" Letis smiled. Sion was now, officially, dead. One down. Three to go.

NightShade flew back from the blast landing on his back infront of Kaos. "That bastard....Next time don't use that attack on him, ok?" He said getting up and helping Kaos up also.

"Listen we need to discuss stuff like that first, before you get all of us killed like that weakling over there." NightShade said in a snarling voice. The red in his eyes slowly faded away and he grinned at Kaos.

"Follow my lead this time, ok?" NightShade said quickly, turning around and running toward Letis. "Look here monkey I'm your next opponent besides these fools. You have to get past me first!"

With that said NightShade powered up to his maximum powerlevel and growled, balling up his fists and jumping toward Letis swinging both fists. A small hint of red still emitted from his pupils but nothing the naked eye could see.

Kaos had never seen such a thing before! He had fired the beam off towards Letis and it had come back and hit everyone in the chest. He'll look to see the one fighter was killed and for a moment....Kaos felt as if it was his fault. He would not allow another to die. Nightshade will help him up and suddenly, he realized what the demon was saying. Yes, it might work.

He'll smirk and say " I got your back." Kaos would begin to prepare as he rose his powerlevel to it's max once more and looked to Trunks and put his hand out slightly, as if to tell him to leave it to the demon. Hopefully, Trunks will power up and be ready to strike at any given moment.

Kaos was about to go all out in this battle. He knew he prolly couldn't handle this saiyajin alone but with these two guys, he could. He just needed to wait for the right timing, incase that saiyan does that one move again.

It all happened so quickly, the trail of energy penetrating through Sion's skin, punishing his body, burning everything in it's path down to nothing. After the attack had fully went through, Sion slowly fell back, his eyes widened, the smoke very well visible from the hole in his chest. His body hit the grass with a loud, sickening thud, his hair laying over his face, blood drooling down the side of his chin. As the others glanced at his body, thinking he was dead, they made their comments, but Sion had just barely enough life in him to make out his last words.

"Gugh.....hey....who are you calling weakling creature? Argh.....hey, you two....kill this guy..I'm sorry I wasn't of any help....perhaps one day.....we can be friends in another life....the name Sion Kazama will be remembered..I see it......a light.....I can finally be with my parents...ugh.."

Sion's body went limp and his eyes rolled back in his head. But the best thing about his death, is that with the last of his energy, he smiled. A happy smile, one that showed promise. He wasn't sad that he died, because he knew it was for a good cause. Sion was dead, but hopefully his memory would live on.

One of the ki beams that had been reflected by the Saiyajin Warrior's adept technique, and hurled straight through the air in Trunks' general direction. The beam had cut through the air so quickly that he had barely anytime to watch it go from the energy field to it hitting him square in the chest. Before he knew it, was thrown into the air in a backward arc. The speed of this forced movement had too been too much for Trunks and before he could even thing of stopping himself in mid-air, he crashed hard into the irrigated ground; a crater created upon impact.

A cloud of dirt proceeded the crash, and steadily ascended into the air, fading away, and then disappearing. A hurt Saiyajin Hyrbid was revealed. He opened his eyes, his forearms covering his sights. He had instinctively shielded his eyes from the dirt. He dropped his forearms to the ground, planting his palms onto the surface of the crater. With menial effort, he pulled himself up to a standing position. Several yards ahead he could see the arrogant faced Saiyajin, Letis. Trunks quickly glanced to his sides, sighting the demon and what he thought to be a earthling gathered at his right. A sound entered his ears, coming from the left, sounding like a fant voice. A familair voice. At his left, lay the other much weaker Earthling's body, a corpse in a petite lake of blood.

Trunks stood transfixed, eyes and mouth widened, staring at the dead body. A large hole in the Human's chest barely was registered by his vision. Sion's last words were easily heard by him, each word just adding more fuel to his anger. He then began to shake violently, clenching his fists, and gritting his teeth. He turned his head back to his initial position, staring at the Saiyajin.

"You...b*st*rd!" roared Trunks as his colorless aura flared around him, powering back up after losing his previous perfect manipulation of his ki. He crouched, preparing to lunge, but then common sense defeated his Saiyajin arrogance. He looked back toward the other two fighters, and smiled. One word was on his mind. Revenge. Trunks hovered hastily toward the two fighters, and landed softly to the right of Kaos. "I'm ready to do this thing."

That's it for now. More to come as more posts come as it isn't finished. I figured this was legal since this still is fanwork writing.

Edited by: Linii, for inappropriate language.
Treyon offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Working in a Sweatshop. 'O' I luv mi 2 cent per howa!

Postby Little Vili » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:55 pm

holy shiznite is that long....too long to read right now.
See all the action at Penny Arcade and MegaTokyo
< Avatar compliments of Linii-chan
Why you dont deserve Aelita.
Vili+Aelita= <3
Little Vili offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby vertig73 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:59 pm

well it is very long
vertig73 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Dummo Marx » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:16 pm

it's good for an rp post...and considering it comes from DBZ

Though you might wanna work on that perspective thing...since, when in Trunks perspective you handle extremely elaborate ambients and always take into account every character...which, if you think about t...doesn't happen in real life...

It's unnecesairily long, gets a tad boring...the monologue is just cheesy...but good language. decent technique and good combat description, even if it's just physical.

P.S. make a special separation between the general perspective and trunks perspective...since you literally burst from one to the other

:D
Who's a man and a half? I'm a man and a half
Dummo Marx offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby vertig73 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:18 pm

yer
vertig73 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby SamBlob » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:58 pm

I think the rule is that you are supposed to post a link to the fanfic you have posted elsewhere. One of the mods will soon be here to clarify...
My LF family:
Mother: StarWay
FairlyOddSister: CBIzumi
Awesome little sister: Mewberries151
Big sister with whom I often quarrel: Linii-chan
Mad scientist little brother: X1
Favourite cousin: Ransomed_Heart
Keeper of heraldic arms: Doggiegal (actually, I do my own coat of arms now...)

all welcome in Room#420
SamBlob offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Dummo Marx » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:11 pm

(sorry to post again)

btw...you might wanna censor the "bast..." word...seeing as how this isn't bko
Who's a man and a half? I'm a man and a half
Dummo Marx offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby GOGOLINIICHAN! » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:52 pm

SamBlob wrote:I think the rule is that you are supposed to post a link to the fanfic you have posted elsewhere. One of the mods will soon be here to clarify...

Yes, this definitely does not belong in this category. However, it's also not fanfic.. it's roleplay. Either way, though, it doesn't belong but I'm not sure where to move it because of the roleplay factor.

Perhaps it's best to wait for Erynn's judgment. ^^
I <3 Stephen
[icon by meee, liniichan@lj]
GOGOLINIICHAN! offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:54 pm

Linii-chan wrote:
SamBlob wrote:I think the rule is that you are supposed to post a link to the fanfic you have posted elsewhere. One of the mods will soon be here to clarify...

Yes, this definitely does not belong in this category. However, it's also not fanfic.. it's roleplay. Either way, though, it doesn't belong but I'm not sure where to move it because of the roleplay factor.

Perhaps it's best to wait for Erynn's judgment. ^^

We tried an RP Forum on LF. It failed and Erynn deleted it eventually. Didn't last much, I say.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby GOGOLINIICHAN! » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:56 pm

Rodri wrote:We tried an RP Forum on LF. It failed and Erynn deleted it eventually. Didn't last much, I say.

True. I'm not just going to lock it, though. We should wait and see what Erynn says.
I <3 Stephen
GOGOLINIICHAN! offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby MY85 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:08 pm

Linii-chan wrote:
Rodri wrote:We tried an RP Forum on LF. It failed and Erynn deleted it eventually. Didn't last much, I say.

True. I'm not just going to lock it, though. We should wait and see what Erynn says.

And don't forget editing the bast... word.
Lani wrote:Eh, in the end, people (real or cartoon) are naked and having a good time. What's wrong with that?
MY85 offline

Postby GOGOLINIICHAN! » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:09 pm

Errr.. right. ^^;;
I <3 Stephen
GOGOLINIICHAN! offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Star Way » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:43 pm

Hmm... looks like I should actually be paying attention to this thread. :P (Kidding!)

Okay; this thread is against the rules on a few points, but I think it's my fault, because the rules themselves are rather misleading.

Role plays are iffy. I'd probably be more inclined to allow this one if it were a CL role play, but because it isn't I admit that I'm a little uncomfortable with it. Also, I do ask that people link to their works instead of posting them directly on the forum, which this person did not do.

As for the bad word, this is from the 'Read Me First' post which I have nicely stickied at the top of the forum:

Read Me First wrote:...you MAY link to fanfictions that have mature content in them if you want. However, you MUST give a CLEAR warning if there is such content in it, as well as what type of content it is and the fiction's rating.

I think I'm going to lock this. Sorry guys. Going to try to fix the rules as well.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin