Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:12 am

The Virtual Dreamer, Sanji's fic.

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

The Virtual Dreamer, Sanji's fic.

Postby Sanji » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:40 am

Well here you go, I advertised it here a REALLY long time ago, around 5 chapters ago,m which doesn't sound like a long time but it REALLY is along time.

So here's my fic, called the Virtual dreamer, written by Sanji, with Mewberries as the editor.

Hope you like it, I haven't gotten any bad reviews so far! ^_^

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2465661/1/
...I am the stone that the builder refused I am the visual, the inspiration, that made lady sing the blues, I am the spark that makes your idea bright, the same spark that lights the dark so you can know your left from your right, I am the ballot in your box the bullet, in the gun the inner glow that lets you know to call your brother son, the story has just begun the promise of whats to come and I'll remain a soldier till the war is won.
Sanji offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby The BB of C » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:44 am

Darn, that was really cool. Did you put yourself in that story?
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Sanji » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:04 pm

Lol, was it that easy to tell?

I'm really glad you liked it, reading that put a big smile on my face. :D
...I am the stone that the builder refused I am the visual, the inspiration, that made lady sing the blues, I am the spark that makes your idea bright, the same spark that lights the dark so you can know your left from your right, I am the ballot in your box the bullet, in the gun the inner glow that lets you know to call your brother son, the story has just begun the promise of whats to come and I'll remain a soldier till the war is won.
Sanji offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby The BB of C » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:33 pm

I enjoyed reading that story as much as you enjoyed reading my reply. Will there be more updates?

I noticed some stong personality similarities between you and him. I could also picture you easily jumping off of a bench like that. So that's when I thought it was you. Then, before I said anything and potentially looked stupid, I went back and read it again for a phisical description. Dark skin, glasses, and a camoflauge armband pretty much put the cherry on the sunde :D
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Sanji » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:20 pm

Sadly my friend there won't be any for awhile, close to two months, exams draw close you see, these are the most important exams anyone will take in their life time...but if you liked the fact that it was me in the story, then you're definitely going to like THIS, and THIS too.

:D
Sanji offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby The BB of C » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:14 pm

Professional...what style is that?
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Sanji » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:31 pm

Vector art. ^_^
Sanji offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby The BB of C » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:45 pm

I meant your Bo-stance. What martial arts style is that? It looks like a Karate stance.
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Sanji » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:54 pm

I don't remember my style name...I just remember the neutral stance from my lessons.
Sanji offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby The BB of C » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:00 pm

Interesting. Let me know as soon as you write the next one. Even though it will be a while, I'm really interested in this.
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Sanji » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:12 am

Thanks BB, you mind if I quote your approval in my sig?
Sanji offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby The BB of C » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:30 am

That would be cool. Go right ahead if you want to.
The BB of C offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Sanji » Tue May 09, 2006 4:03 am

THanks a lot. ^_^
Sanji offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Rudger » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:03 pm

Just read the fic Sanji. Great job. Really. I couldnt stop reading it.

Rudger offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: I'm in ur village, burniatin' ur thatched roof cottages.

Postby Sanji » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:54 am

And for a bump so old it SHOULD be illegal, the fic has been updateeeeeed!!
Sanji offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member