Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:10 am

whats under tatianas bed?

For fanfic writers/readers. Post your fics, or recommend one that you thought was good!

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

whats under tatianas bed?

Postby DeadViolet » Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:29 am

my new fanfic about the kids of the original lyoko team. tatiana has to clean under her bed, so nicky, john and raina help her. worse, her boyfriends gone missin!!! couples: tatianaxrichie, johnxnickie. link:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27073950/

here are caracter bios:

tatiana-the first child of erika and nick. wears her blue hair in pigtails wit bunny hair things in them. sweet, yet spoiled. a total daddys girl. suffers from stomach ailments. very smart.

nicky-second kid of erika and nick. blond hair pulled in ponytail. a total tomboy. johns loyal companinion and crush. once ran into a tree. no to bright.

john-first child of mya and brandon. kinda looks like tyson from beyblade. has a crush on nicky and once mistook her for a boy.

richie-middle child of ulrich and yumi. tatianas boyfriend. practices martial arts. once fell in a ditch on halloween.

raina- first child of odd and kitty. looks like kitty but acts like odd. very adorable.

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby 5188148 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:44 pm

Bleh. If you're going to call it a 'fic', write. Don't do that half-arsed script bull@$#%
Get your sexy PETA banner at http://www.peta.org/mc/webAds.asp
5188148 offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:49 pm

Oh, don't mind grouchy over here.

But you might want to consider making it a little bit more like a story, and getting an account on FanFiction.net. I'd be glad to help, and spend most of my time helping people there with their stories.
DeviantART is good, but it really isn't the right format for literature.

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby Star Way » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:05 am

Well, I can't give a full review because I haven't read it all yet, but browsing over it I have to say you've got one huge flaw that's driving away readers: it's in screen-play format. BAD screen-play format, I mean. You should try to write something in actually story format. :D It's a lot more fun to read, and is so much more dramatic and descriptive. :)

Second of all... This is barely fanfic. :/ I mean, you've got like two OCs, plus two characters no one really likes or thinks about much. When people read fic, they want to read about the main people on the show. I know it's more fun for you to write using your own characters, but it's definitely a turn off for people to see fics that are overruled by OCs :/

Anyway, there's my two cents... take it or leave it.
Don't bother sending me messages or anything, I'm not in charge of the site anymore.

But I do love dancing.
Star Way offline
Founder & Site Admin
Founder & Site Admin