Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:54 pm

Code Lyoko Christmas Collaboration 2009

For the wonderful fan artists of Code Lyoko.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Code Lyoko Christmas Collaboration 2009

Postby SearchingLyoko » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:23 pm

The Code Lyoko Christmas collaboration needs artists!

And we only have 10 days left!

Can anyone help? If you can, you will be adored and praised.
SearchingLyoko Delenda Est.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby SearchingLyoko » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:52 am

I'm sorry to double-post but here's a list of what we need:

-A picture of ulrich and yumi realizing they're under a mistletoe, and blushing.
-A picture of Kiwi in antlers
-A big group photo including a christmas tree and fireplace.

If you would be so kind to help... we only have 6 days left.

Oh yeah... btw... I will probably link a bunch of previously-made christmas CL art from other places such as DA.

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:56 am

SearchingLyoko wrote:Oh yeah... btw... I will probably link a bunch of previously-made christmas CL art from other places such as DA.

Please make sure you have the artists' permission to post their artwork outside of DA first before you do though. Some artists would rather their art not be displayed outside of where they've uploaded it, and what art you do link, I do hope will be propery credited if it's not yours. ^^; Thank you.
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SearchingLyoko » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:40 pm

Oh don't worry, I don't plan on stealing anything.

Any artist will be credited as <s> my savior </s> a valued contributor to the project.

<b>Merge</b>:

Hello Code Lyoko Fans one and all! Welcome to the Code Lyoko Christmas Collaboration put together by yours truly. But I did not do it alone! I had a lot of help and support from artists and writers and just Code Lyoko fans in general from all around the Code Lyoko community. From LyokoFreak to CodeLyoko.com fans everywhere worked together to make this happen. And whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukah, whether you are Hindu or Muslim, or even if you have no religious views, anyone can appreciate the work put into this and understand the message of love and warmth the people who worked on the project put into this. So, whatever your winter plans, may we wish you a Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukah, a happy whatever you celebrate! Happy Holidays everyone!

Since the fine folks at LyokoFreak only let links to works be put up, here's the link to the Code Lyoko Christmas Collaboration: http://www.codelyoko.com/forum/forumen/ ... hp?t=64621

(If that doesn't work or you don't like Cl.com, here's another): http://clinc.pwcsite.com/index.php?topi ... 556#msg556

If you have something else you wish to contribute, whether it be art, a poem, a short story, a video, or whatever, feel free to link it here!

Comments Welcome!

Merry Christmas!

<i>Threads Merged by Mewberries151</i>

SearchingLyoko offline
Permanently Banned
Permanently Banned