Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:52 pm

Code Lyoko Audio Drama: Zero Hour

For the wonderful fan artists of Code Lyoko.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Code Lyoko Audio Drama: Zero Hour

Postby Meta-Phil » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:05 pm

I wonder if you all would consider helping me with this audio drama I'm planning. Please take a look and please reply. Strong/nasty critique not desired.

Countdown to Catastrophe: Dialga VS Palkia VS Lyoko: Zero Hour
What is change? It's when things adapt to new surroundings, either adapting physically or spiritually. Time and Space also change, and now that the Catastrophe Event has swept through countless worlds, yet another world will change. Because, like Mobius before it, the Dimension of Lyoko will be transformed, and events will play out again, albeit condensed...and this time, Time and Space will plague the world....
Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Fiore, Almia and Sinnoh legends reveal that the Pokémon known as Arceus created their Dimension by striking a powerful meteor. This unleashed both good and evil into the newly created world. Aiming to stop the mass of evil, known as Xana, Arceus corrupted its body with the help of a mysterious human known only as 'Mr. Hopper', and Xana became "Missingno.", a glitched-up Pokémon. Recently, Missingno. has escaped into the newly formed Lyoko-C Dimension and glitched up the supercomputer that controls the virtual world. Missingno. wishes to summon the Legendary Pokémon of Time and Space, Dialga and Palkia, and control their powers and serve its true "Master", the girl-growing supervillain that is behind the Catastrophe Event.
Meanwhile, Yumi is preparing the celebrations for Earth Hour, an event where electrical events are switched off at the time of the Spring Equinox, where clocks are set forward one hour. Odd wanders off into the forest, and discovers a small hut with a computer inside linked to the supercomputer of Lyoko. He meets Aelita, who is on the run from Missingno. who wishes to enlarge her and thus cause enough electrical surges to summon Dialga and Palkia.
Through the computers and electrical outports of the school, Xana captures Milly, Tamikya and Sissi, by turning computers and organic lifeforms into War Machines and Quarks. Yumi, Jeremie, Ulrich and Odd decide to rescue both their world and Lyoko by going into the computer and battle their way to Missingno.'s fortress.
However, Missingno. eventually captures Yumi, and then Aelita, and the mysterious supervillain successfully enlarges them all to gigantic heights, thus bringing Dialga and Palkia into the Lyoko-C Dimension. And now the dastardly fiend wishes to bring the giantesses out of the computer and into 'Paris-C', where the Earth Hour event will allow them to grow further and thus destroy the Dimension ready for the Master to consume.
It's a race against time as our heroes must save both worlds, control the battling Dialga and Palkia, and destroy Xana once and for all. But will Time and Space run out for all of them?

Adapting the events of 'Code Lyoko' into a single story, and as a prologue to the adaptations of "The Rise of Darkrai", "Giratina and the Sky Warrior" and "Arceus: To the Conquering of Spacetime" Pokémon movies, this audio drama is an alternate look at events in that franchise as it falls to the 'Catastrophe Event'. Follow-up stories, in prose format, will be featured on my DeviantArt page.

CHARACTERS TO AUDITION [Note: If the voice actors on this forum (if they are on this forum; I've heard rumours) wouldn't mind reprising their roles for some of the cast to this unique and challenging storyline, then the only characters you can audition for are those that aren't in the actual Lyoko universe. However, if they refuse politely, THEN they'll be open for auditioning.]

MAIN CHARACTERS

Dialga
The Legendary Pokémon of Time, usually found in the Spear Pillar in the Sinnoh Region when not in the Void between Dimensions. According to mythology, when Dialga was born time began moving, and it keeps flowing as Dialga's heart beats. In this audio drama, Dialga has felt the full brunt of the Catastrophe Event and believes that Palkia is causing this event to happen. When the girls are grown by the Master, Dialga is brought forth to the Lyoko-C Dimension, and begins to battle Palkia.
[Note: I'm wishing to use sound samples of Dialga's voice in the anime, or in the actual GameBoy games.]

Palkia
The Legendary Pokémon of Space, usually found in the Spear Pillar in the Sinnoh Region when not in the Void between Dimensions. According to mythology, Palkia lives in a gap in the Void, able to distort it if it wishes, and space becomes more stable with its every breath. In this audio drama, Palkia has felt the full brunt of the Catastrophe Event and believes that Dialga is causing this event to happen. When the girls are grown by the Master, Palkia is brought forth to the Lyoko-C Dimension, and begins to battle Dialga.
[Note: I'm wishing to use sound samples of Palkia's voice in the anime, or in the actual GameBoy games.]

Xana/Missingno.
In the real Dimension of Lyoko, it was a computer virus created by a mysterious human that, after a length of time, was destroyed and its computer shut down. But, in the Lyoko-C Dimension, Xana was a mass of evil energy set free from a meteorite by the greatest Pokémon of all: Arceus. Arceus battled Xana, and its body was shattered. Xana became a glitched Pokémon called Missingno. and fell to the Seafoam Islands. There, any Pokémon Trainer that Surfed near the edge of one of the islands, Cinnibar, would encounter Xana and have his or her Pokédex glitched, his or her items duplicated, or even their lives taken away.
When the Catastrophe Event began, Xana managed to slip away from the Pokémon World and enter that of Lyoko, thus creating an entirely new Dimension full of condensed events named Lyoko-C. Xana began to take over the Dimension with its new army of loyal Pokémon, colonising Lyoko in an attempt to get even with Arceus. It managed to learn English by listening to streams of music data from the Internet. As a minion of the mysterious 'Master', Xana plans to enlarge one of the inhabitants of the virtual world, Aelita, causing massive surges of electricity and bringing down two Legendary Pokémon from the Void: Dialga and Palkia. With the Pokémon at his disposal, Xana would regain its true body, enter the Real World and proclaim itself Ruler of the Technological Era. Xana would also become one the few survivors of 'Worldeath', where the Real World would be consumed in a black hole created by aliens known as the Kline that lurk within the Large Hadron Collider, and thus would lead to all other Dimensions dieing, as they are symbiotically linked to Earth.
In its Missingno. form, Xana can preform three attacks: Wing Attack launches a powerful wing-shaped beam of desolation from its glitched-up body, and its two Water Gun attacks spray powerful water. In its Lyoko form, Xana can corrupt artificial and organic lifeforms, enslaving their mind and turning them into War Machines and Quarks. Xana aims to become its true form, a dark dragon of evil, which cannot be destroyed or defeated.

AUDTION LINE FOR XANA: "I am the great and powerful Xana the Almighty. Nothing can penetrate my forms, lest they be glitched for all eternity."

Mr. Hopper
In the real Dimension of Lyoko, Franz Hopper was the creator of Xana and the world of Lyoko. But, in the Lyoko-C Dimension, he goes by the alias of "Mr. Hopper", a Pokémon Trainer living in Johto that was summoned by Arceus to assist it in the glitching of Xana. Mr. Hopper falls to the Lyoko-C Dimension after Dialga and Palkia appear in Lyoko-C, and meets the three boys. They aim to return the girls to normal and control Dialga and Palkia. Mr. Hopper seems to know a lot about Aelita, but time will tell if he'll reveal his secret during the final stages of the Catastrophe Event...

AUDITION LINE FOR MR. HOPPER: "Aelita and I go a long way back. Oh yes, a long way back... But Arceus and me, we go further back."

Yumi
In both the real Dimension of Lyoko and Lyoko-C, Yumi is a Japanese girl who attends a boarding school in France. In this audio drama, she is the organizer behind the school's participation in the Earth Hour event. Although she at first doesn't believe Odd's discovery, she soon believes it when she is captured and enlarged by Xana during a battle in Lyoko-C. Yumi becomes one of the Children of the Master, destroying Dimensions and consuming them in order to recharge the fallen Master, whose true identity is still unknown. As a giantess, she becomes more playful and dominating, as a result of the powerful control over her common sense by the fallen Master.

AUDITION LINE FOR YUMI: "I will NEVER help you, Xana! Get your own servants to do your dirty work!"

Odd
In both the real Dimension of Lyoko and Lyoko-C, Odd is an Italian boy who attends a boarding school in France. In this audio drama, he discovers the supercomputer in a small hut in the forest, after swanning off when he found out he didn't have much to do for the Earth Hour event. Although most of the cast don't believe his discovery, they soon do after they travel into Lyoko-C in search of Odd and Jeremie. Odd pairs up with Palkia, since he believes Palkia can defeat Xana. Ironically, he has a fear of giantesses despite being something of a ladies' man.

AUDITION LINE FOR ODD: "So, it's either sweet talk a humongous girl or run away from her. Mamma mia, I can't stand the confusion in my mind!"

Jeremie
In both the real Dimension of Lyoko and Lyoko-C, Jeremie is a French boy who attends a boarding school in France. In this audio drama, he helps Yumi to set up the Earth Hour event. Although he at first doesn't believe Odd's discovery of a supercomputer and a rampaging virus, he soon does after he travels to Lyoko-C with Odd in order to save Aelita from the army of Pokémon that are searching for her. Jeremie pairs up with Dialga, since he believes Dialga can defeat Xana.

AUDITION LINE FOR JEREMIE: "I don't think these creatures are fakes, Odd. I think they're real enough!"

Ulrich
In both the real Dimension of Lyoko and Lyoko-C, Ulrich is an Italian boy that attends a boarding school in France. In this audio drama, he has a tough decision to face: should he ask Yumi to dance with him at the climax of the Earth Hour event or not? Although he at first doesn't believe Odd's discovery of a supercomputer and a rampaging virus, he soon does after he travels into Lyoko-C with Yumi in search of Odd and Jeremie. Ulrich soon becomes Yumi's hostage during the Battle of Paris-C.

AUDITION LINE FOR ULRICH: "No, Yumi! It's me, Ulrich! I wanted to dance with you, but not at YOUR size!"

Aelita
In both the real Dimension of Lyoko and Lyoko-C, Aelita is an A.I being in a virtual world. In this audio drama, she is on the run from the dark Xana, who aims to grow her and cause massive surges of electricity, bringing down two Legendary Pokémon from the Void: Dialga and Palkia. With the Pokémon at his disposal, Xana would regain its true body, enter the Real World and proclaim itself Ruler of the Technological Era. Through a dream, Aelita met Arceus who told her about the Dimension Heroes of Lyoko-C, allowing Aelita to find and create weaponry, clothes and vehicles for them. Meeting first Odd, then Jeremie, and later Ulrich and Yumi, Aelita helps out the Dimension Heroes to fight back the swarming Pokémon, but is soon captured and enlarged by Xana. As a giantess, Aelita is more playful and destructive due to her 'age' and due also to the powerful control over her common sense by the fallen Master.

AUDITION LINE FOR AELITA: "Xana is as powerful as the Osirians, more powerful than Arceus himself... and he wants me to destroy."

Milly
In both the real Dimension of Lyoko and Lyoko-C, Milly is a French girl that attends a boarding school in France. In this audio drama, she is reporting the Earth Hour event for the school's newspaper, but is soon captured by the Quarks and enlarged by Xana. As a giantess, Milly is more playful and dominating, as a result of the powerful control over her common sense by the fallen Master.

AUDITION LINE FOR MILLY: "Wow! Rueful Robots of Reality would sure make a great story!"

Tamiya
In both the real Dimension of Lyoko and Lyoko-C, Tamiya is a French girl that attends a boarding school in France. In this audio drama, she helps Milly report on the Earth Hour event for the school's newspaper, but is soon captured by the Quarks and enlarged by Xana. As a giantess, Tamiya is more playful and dominating, as a result of the powerful control over her common sense by the fallen Master.

AUDITION LINE FOR TAMIYA: "So, you are the Quarks? Would you like your picture taken for posterity?"

Sissi
In both the real Dimension of Lyoko and Lyoko-C, Sissi is a Franch girl whose father is the principal of a boarding school in France. In this audio drama, she aims to win the heart of a pretty boy named Luke with her charms. Perhaps it's because of her spoilt nature and power that Xana decided to make her leader of the band of giantesses he and the Master would create. She is captured by the War Machines and enlarged. As a giantess, Sissi is wildly powerful and destructive, more so than the other giantesses, and calls the tiny Parisians "little atoms", or "my tiny microbes". With Luke as her hostage, she believes that nothing, not even "freaky monsters", can defeat her.

AUDITION LINE FOR SISSI: "Paris now belongs to the Great and Powerful Sissi, my little atoms!"

CAMEO CHARACTERS

Sackboy
Originally a sack before it was imbued with power by Master Hand in another Dimension, this little sack-person travels across Dimensions, collecting items and stickers in order to create new worlds to replace the ones that have been destroyed by the fallen Master and its children. Sackboy is full of energy and well-being, and often gets caught up in the events that occur in this audio drama, even if he doesn't play a part in it at all.

AUDITION LINE FOR SACKBOY: "I'm just a little Sack-Person. I only came to get a Prize Bubble from the shop!"

Arceus
The God of All Pokémon, usually found in the Hall of Origin in the Sinnoh Region when not in the Void between Dimensions. According to mythology, it was born from an egg in the Void, even before the Pokémon World even existed, and shaped it with its 1000 arms. In this audio drama, it created the Pokémon World by striking a meteorite, which unleashed both good and evil. The evil energy set free, Xana, threatened to destroy the new world, and thus engaged in battle with Arceus. In order to prevent Xana from destroying the world, Arceus summoned a human from the future named 'Mr. Hopper' and together, they corrupted Xana, who became Missingno., and prevented evil from corrupting the entire world. Arceus knows that one day, it will be called from its temple to participate in the Catastrophe Event, but for now, all it can do is wait. Even though Arceus cannot speak English, it can communicate to humans through telepathy and in dreams, like it did when it contacted Aelita.

AUDITION LINE FOR ARCEUS: "Aelita, listen to me. I judge that what may happen in the present will affect the Far Future!"

Sir Killalot
Long ago, the Daleks created 'House Robots' to guard their home planet of Skaro while they participated in the Last Great Time War. However, they were found and set free. Sir Killalot was found in a capsule in Thorpe Park, a theme park in England. Now activated, Sir Killalot roams Dimensions, seeking his creators. This House Robot leads the War Machines, and was roped into doing so by Xana, who promised him that it knew where the Daleks were once the deed had been done.

AUDITON LINE FOR SIR KILLALOT: "Seek -- Locate -- Destroy!"

War Machines
Metallic monsters, whose blueprints were given to Xana by the fallen Master. They are tough, aggressive beasts, much more powerful than the Quarks, who can be instructed in their tasks through binary code. They were sent by Xana to capture Sissi, and are led by Sir Killalot. During the Battle in Paris-C, the War Machines were destroyed. Originally, they were controlled by a Post Office Tower computer named WOTAN during the Sixties, but were stopped by the First Doctor.

AUDITION LINE FOR THE WAR MACHINES: "Target sighted, Sir Killalot."

Quarks
Servant androids, whose blueprints were given to Xana by the fallen Master. They are small, feisty devils, but sadly less powerful than the War Machines. Although their arms can be tucked into their chests, hitting the cross-shaped marking on their faces can destroy them. They were sent by Xana to capture Milly and Tamiya. During the Battle in Paris-C, the Quarks were destroyed. Originally, they were used by an alien race named the Dominators on the planet Dulkis, but were stopped by the Second Doctor.

AUDITION LINE FOR THE QUARKS: "Halt! Halt at once, or you will die!"

Luke
The fallen Master has sent a message to every villain in every Dimension: find the Legendary Embodiment of Good, a powerful being that might pose a threat to its grand masterplan. Once he is dead, its plan can continue without incident. However, there are people in worlds that look remarkably like the Embodiment of Good, or even share the same name as him. Luke looks like the Legendary Embodiment of Good, and in this audio drama, he is the object of Sissi's eye. Although Luke is reluctant to admit if he has the same feelings, he soon becomes Sissi's hostage during the Battle in Paris-C.

AUDITON LINE FOR LUKE: "I love it when you get angry!"
Last edited by Meta-Phil on Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Victory is my destiny."

Sissi, Yumi, Aelita, Milly and Tamiyka fan of the Highest Degree!

Meta-Phil offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby G-Force » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:36 am

I highly doubt that the VAs on this message board are going to even respond to this inquiry. You're best bet is to find people on the internet who can play the characters you need.

Finding people who are both capable of portraying the characters and are interested in the production is the trickiest part of doing audio dramas.
G-Force offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Meta-Phil » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:01 pm

Well, in that case, are there any takers here?
"Victory is my destiny."

Meta-Phil offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby G-Force » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:34 pm

Meta-Phil wrote:Well, in that case, are there any takers here?

You really got to go to more places than LF to look for actors. First off openly advertise that you're looking for actors, then you need audition lines and a means of being contacted. Sadly the fanart page doesn't get as much traffic as you think.
G-Force offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Meta-Phil » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:47 pm

G-Force wrote:
Meta-Phil wrote:Well, in that case, are there any takers here?

You really got to go to more places than LF to look for actors. First off openly advertise that you're looking for actors, then you need audition lines and a means of being contacted. Sadly the fanart page doesn't get as much traffic as you think.

Well, I have advertised on other forums about this drama (and two others I'm doing). So far, no takers.
"Victory is my destiny."

Meta-Phil offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby G-Force » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:40 am

Then sadly you really can't do much if you can't get people interested in the audio drama. Hate to shoot your hopes down but that's the reality of the situation.
G-Force offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Postby Meta-Phil » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:46 am

A small update from me. I've done the script to the audio drama. Audition lines (if the voice actors aren't gonna participate, that is) have been given.

If you want to see the script before you wish to audition, please let me know.
"Victory is my destiny."

Meta-Phil offline
New Kid
New Kid