Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:30 am

Carth's CL Sims (Now With An Actual Hood!)

For the wonderful fan artists of Code Lyoko.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Carth's CL Sims (Now With An Actual Hood!)

Postby Carth » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:58 pm

So I got The Sims 2 a few months ago, and I like it. A lot. Today, while bored and messing around with the game, I made some sims based off the main seven teenage CL characters. Since no one in the Sims community is a CL fan (and though I doubt many in the CL community are, either), I may as well post them here, for no real reason other than their existence. It's kind of fanart, I guess. 8D;

First, some headshots, from my screenshot neighborhood.

Aelita. Sorry, no pink hair.

Jeremie.

Odd iz pimpin'.

Sissi. She's my favorite of them.

Ulrich is whiny.

William needs some better clothes. Qute badly.

And Yumi needs a better picture.

Outtakes, or, alternatively, pointless Ulrich torture!

William won. :P

I'm not sure if I'll actually play them in families, but I do like them. ^-^ Are zey good? Bad? Ugleh?
Last edited by Carth on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carth offline

Postby Sithking Zero » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:43 am

William looks a little too asian to be himself, but Yumi, Odd, and Sissi are spot-on.

Aelita actually looks a little more like Kairi (from Kingdom Hearts) in my opinion than Aelita herself.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby DeadViolet » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:44 pm

Those are so cute, Carth! LOL, whiny Ulrich is whiny. XD

*I'm that one crazy girl formerly known as Misha*
DeadViolet offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Taelia » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:58 pm

PERFECT! =D

Any plans to do the grownups like Jim and Suzanne? (Seeing them have a family together would be so sweet.)
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Re: Carth's CL Sims (Image warning)

Postby SilverPrince » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:33 am

Necroposting? What on Earth are you talking about?

Carth wrote:Since no one in the Sims community is a CL fan (and though I doubt many in the CL community are, either)

I beg to differ.

Your sim pictures are awesome. I have The Sims 3 now and it's harder to take pictures now so I just stick with screen captures. Which make everything look all low quality and stuff. Yours, on the other hand, are all shiny and cool and neat. I like Sissi. She looks neat. And I guess Sims can't sulk, so Ulrich has to settle with whining. :D

I liked the Sims 2 better in terms of options for the face. I hate all the noses and faces in Sims 3, and I'm not terribly fond of the selection of hair styles and eyes. The cool thing is that you can have custom hair and eye colors.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Asantewaalrus » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:45 pm

God, Sims has improved!

… Those are so sleek and shiny, so smooth and… shiny, I can't stop staring. D ;
I want to hug William and Jeremie.

-tucks away for reference-

8DD
Asantewaalrus offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Carth » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:11 pm

Holy crap this is old! I could do so much better honestly, and if I hadn't tucked TS2 away for the semester for the sake of my grades I would make updated versions...very...updated versions...maybe I'll do something with it one lazy night. But still, I'm glad you all like the ones that came out somewhat well!
Carth offline

Postby X L » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:13 pm

The Sims 2 is awsome, nice work on these guys. I'd say its probably the closest you can get to the real deal on TS2.
E-F-N: The Eclipse Forum Network

Pathos RPG Forum
Twisted Society Religion Forum
Eclipse Open Discussion Forum
Friday's Gaming and Computer Forum

Friday's gaming forum is now up and running. For the link go to eclipse! A link to eclipse is in my profile.
X L offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Update 0- Meet the Victims

Postby Carth » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:34 pm

So I was bored one night and not only re-created these guys, but also stuck them in families (read: slightly tweaked copies of their facial sculpts) and then into a hood, perhaps to be played if you would like that. 8D I've set their relationship values so they correspond with the plot within families (none of them know each other outside their families yet), given the adults jobs, and given them skill sets appropriate to them...now all I need to do is build their houses. x.x I'm going to try to make Yumi's and The Hermitage close to the show counterparts, but with the others I am FREEE 8D

Anyway...I guess if I do post updates, this could be a Part 0...meet the gang! Their lots are a bit empty, but each family has a nice wall with a phone stuck to it, because they have no connection to others without it.

And here's Aelita! Yes she now has actual pink hair. Ignore the blonde eyebrows plz. Her aspirations are Knowledge/Popularity...I'll share for the main kids.

What most of the lots look like right now. Yes, that's Franz Hopper. He does look a little funny, mostly because there aren't any gray beards for adults. It was a stroke of luck I had that hair. I might age him to Elder soon, though...

On to the Ishiyamas!
Hiroki: Airplanes!
Yumi: I really don't care!

Got better clothes for Yumi. The facial copies are the most obvious with these guys, especially Yumi's mom. They've even got the same expressions on. Yumi's Popularity/Knowledge.

And then I realized that if I never set up the Della Robbias, I never would. So here they are. All the frickin' Della Robbias. From the top down- Pauline, Odd's parents (who I named Christy and Matt) Marie, Odd, Louise, Elizabeth, and Adele. They actually had some time to do some funny. Some highlights-

Louise hates on Elizabeth while Adele does nothing...

Christy and Matt make out while Pauline does nothing...

Odd frightens me by looking a bit worse than I expected him to facially... (I need better clothes for him)

And Elizabeth and Adele make plans to defeat Louise with giant robot slaves.

Oh yeah, you so hawt.He's Romance/Pleasure. The only reason it's not Pleasure/Romance is because of SMOOTH TALK (which you will see soon).

After that I got impatient and just took pics of the main teens.

Jeremie (Knowledge/Populairty) is looking suspicious around the chin but overall I like this incarnation better. He is accompanied by his two very awesome parents.

Sissi (Popularity/Pleasure) was actually nice enough to smile for me a bit (Jean-Pierre is with her, I just didn't care to get a pic of him). Of all their faces, I like hers the best.

Ulrich (Popularity/Pleasure) is also worrisome about the chin but I don't care cause he's CUTE <3 His parents are with him, but I also didn't care.

And finally, William (Popularity/Romance). Yes I'm aware they're mostly popularity sims. He's here with his parents and a younger sister, cause I was a doof and made this according to Five canon.

And this was the best angle on him I could get. He was hard to do. Stupid William. :/

Once I start playing them, I'll put pics here. Any ideas on what I should do with them? Couplings? Side flings? Inter-family drama? Any more characters I should stick into the hood?

You can also request pictures, because of the malleable aspects of being able to get them into any position with little to no effort. Just make your requests in PMs.

And unless the hood falls apart- WHICH IT HAD BETTER NOT- this is going to come to something, because I didn't use all that time for nothing.
Carth offline

Postby SilverPrince » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:48 pm

First of all, Odd reminds me of Kingdom Hearts. Or Final Fantasy. I'm not sure which, I've never played either.

Secondly, you make me want to go and remake my Sims 3 CL sims. Which I shouldn't do because then I might get caught up in them and school starts tomorrow >.>

Thirdly, I feel your pain with facial copies. There is like one nose I like in Sims 3 and maybe two faces.

Fourthly, you should throw in Thomas Jolviet and his made-up brothers because that's a lot of estrogen in the Della Robbia family that needs to be balanced out.

Stonecreek wrote:I miss the boob bots. At least they were peddling something I have interest in...
SilverPrince offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:21 pm

Lyoko422 wrote:First of all, Odd reminds me of Kingdom Hearts. Or Final Fantasy. I'm not sure which, I've never played either.

Secondly, you make me want to go and remake my Sims 3 CL sims. Which I shouldn't do because then I might get caught up in them and school starts tomorrow >.>

Thirdly, I feel your pain with facial copies. There is like one nose I like in Sims 3 and maybe two faces.

Fourthly, you should throw in Thomas Jolviet and his made-up brothers because that's a lot of estrogen in the Della Robbia family that needs to be balanced out.

1- Really? I guess with the hair... He reminds me more of a monkey. x(

2- As much as I would love to see that DON'T DO IT IT WILL INTERFERE WITH YOUR STUDIES HEAVILY AND YOU WILL DIE.

3- I envy the people that can make unique-and-not-terrible-looking faces with either game. Mostly it was because I didn't really care what the parents looked like facially.

4- Eeeep, there is...Thomas Jolivet sim, I like that idea a lot...
Carth offline

Postby Taelia » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:40 pm

Sissi needs better-looking clothes.
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Asantewaalrus » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:00 pm

Alright, I was always the type for beach-side weddings... how does that sound? Or we could just sign the papers, whatever feels best for you. ; D~

I love you right now, more than I love the sandwich I just inhaled… and that was a lot of love thankyouverymuch.

I really wish I owned the sims now. D:<
Asantewaalrus offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby oddlauren » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:44 pm

those are cool. now I want to get the game! first I need to buy a new laptop, since this one is getting old.
anyway... great job.
oddlauren offline
Popular Kid
Popular Kid

Postby Carth » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:46 pm

Aw, thank you all~ and asa I am not a polygamist. though all things considered that might change in a joking sense.

So I wanted to save this for one big ol' update, but this is mostly housemaking and housemaking is about the most boring and time-consuming thing ever, and I'm really proud of this one sooo...

Hermitage!

It does not look that way on the show, but the Hermitage is a REALLY big house. Three main floors, what looks like an aboveground basement...couldn't do the circular stairs because of build limits, and too lazy to do a lot of the landscaping. I hope my computer can handle it as it is.

Fancy a tour? This and Yumi's house are the only ones that'll get this treatment as they're based off show counterparts and the other ones aren't.

Basement is...unfinished, and probably will not be used. But you could pretend that room over there is the boiler. *giggles*

Due to space I modified the interior to correspond to practicality. First floor has a front hallway...

Kitchen...

And family room. Piano!

Had some fun with Franz's room. S'a mess! And that TV? That's the only TV in the house. :P

The rest of the floor. Aelita also has a computer now, and that thing over against the wall is a synth :3 Franz also has an ensuite which looks exactly like that bathroom, just to take up space.

And the third floor also has nothing. I seriously have no idea what to put up here. Maybe if I add a XANA he could be cloistered up here or down there...anyway, that staircase leads to Franz's ensuite. Yes Franz has a staircase in his bathroom.

Anyway, on to the inhabitants...!

They didn't actually do much as they don't know anyone yet, and couldn't go to work or school the first half-day I played them. Aelita played a lot of chess.

And of course I had to get a bit of Franz at the piano. ^w^

Aelita: As soon as I get to school I'm going to be best friends with everyone on the block!
Franz: Are you sure about that? Children your age can be cruel and unforgiving.

Just some more Aelita. I love this incarnation, she makes the best faces!

Mr. H needs to work on it a little.

Finally, something happens! TS2 has this feature where three neighbors come to greet newcomers, I guess to spark socialness. And one of them's Anita Belpois! Yay! James Dunbar eyes the mailbox...

And Akiko Ishiyama facepalms at the rain. Let's see what we can do with this.

I guess this is one way to get Jeremie to meet Aelita.
Anita: Maybe you could get my son to talk to someone other than strangers on the Internet!
Aelita: I highly doubt that, ma'am.

To make a long story short, they hit it off.

Don't tempt me, Akiko. DON'T TEMPT ME. (That expression coupled with a thought balloon with his face and hearts means she thinks he's fiiiine.)

I don't know what to make of this.

Anyway that was pointless and random. So carry on.
Carth offline

Postby Taelia » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:47 pm

Is there a way she can create a fat, muscular man on this preogram?
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Carth » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Taelia wrote:Is there a way she can create a fat, muscular man on this preogram?

Not strictly...it would be far easier to do that in The Sims 3, which I do not have. And at this point, I don't have any plans to create Jim, or any of the other teachers besides JPD. Sorry.
Carth offline

Postby Lani » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:03 pm

Carth wrote:Image

MOEEEEE

Your Aelita is adorable. I love it. :D show moar 8U
we will advance with sword in hand
for our cause is pure
Lani offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak