Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:36 pm

TFD: The Secret of Project Carthage (Released!)

For the wonderful fan artists of Code Lyoko.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

TFD: The Secret of Project Carthage (Released!)

Postby Evil Jeremy » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:56 pm

Discover the secret of Project Carthage

The time has come to free William from the clutches of XANA. The mission is a success, and William rejoins his friends in the real world. However, amiss the celebrations, the gang doesn’t realize that XANA didn’t die, and is still infact plotting in the network. After escaping the supercomputer, he finds a new computer to use as a host as he launches his latest plan into action, fusing Lyoko with Earth and using his army of monsters to claim the planet. During all of the mayhem, the gang tries to discover why XANA is doing this, how he was created, and most of all, the secret of Project Carthage.

This video is going to break through barriers never even attempted by other fan videos before. Using some of the newest picture editing and video editing software, “The Secret of Project Carthage” will end up at about 25 minutes long and feature some of the best effects ever seen in a CL fan vid, such as the enormous Kolosis on Earth! Coming January 11, 2008.

The full cast and crew list will be up shortly. You probably won't like the fact that the video is a month away, but perfection demands time!

Teaser Trailer: http://media.putfile.com/TSOPCTrailer1
Last edited by Evil Jeremy on Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
Evil Jeremy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Evil Jeremy » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:14 am

The video is making alot of progress, although I am still looking for a crew! I just want to let you guys know that this is going to be much more hardcore than any of my other videos. Instead of aiming for a 10-15 minute fan vid that anyone can enjoy, "Project X" is going to wind up about as long or longer by a few minutes as a regular episode of the show. There will be action, and tons of my custom animation style from my previous vids.

Currently, 14 minutes of the vid is complete. I have already created about 150 frames of special effects, and I am putting alot more music into this vid than into any of my other vids. I have already shown my work to two close friends, and they think it is great so far.

I am aiming for a mid February - March release. Because of all of the effects it will take in the second half of the project, it will take a few months to complete.

Also, here is a poster!

Evil Jeremy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Sciron » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:52 pm

Uh...wow. xP Not much more I can say. The Kolossus....materialized/translated? Wow.

I'd be happy to help in any way, but my textpertise is severely limited. (And only saying it here because I don't have a CLTCG account and don't feel like getting one.)
Sciron offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: Stop stalking me, and then maybe I'll tell you...NOT.

Postby Evil Jeremy » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:49 am

Well, that doesnt matter because CLTCG is down now, possibly for good. It looks like LF might be the only one of 3 original and main fan sites for the show left. Anyways, the first post is updated with a new trailer and full info on the project!
Evil Jeremy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Taelia » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:10 am

I thought merging Lyoko with Earth was my idea (think Mortal Kombat)
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Astro-Xana » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:09 am

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by merging Lyoko with Earth (like maybe you mean making planet Earth virtual like Lyoko), but have you figured out how Lyoko would be merged with Earth? Maybe you could have some sort of bubble (which is like the RTTP bubble which spreads throughout the entire universe), but isn't the RTTP bubble. This is some sort of bubble that contains virtual data which is a bubble Xana launches from the other supercomputer that he has control of and, as it spreads throughout the entire universe, planet Earth as well as the entire universe are converted into virtual form. In other words, our entire universe has been virtualized. While the Lyoko gang is on Lyoko, that's when Xana launches this bubble. But since the entire universe (the real world) has been converted into virtual form, there is no way for the Lyoko gang to arrive back into the real world in their real world forms. Instead, they have to be translated into the real world in their virtual forms.

Now Xana sends the entire Network into the real world (which is actually a virtual world now). So technically, Xana has virtualized the Network into the real world. Also, Xana has created towers throughout the entire Network. But Xana has virtualized the entire Network into outer space near the sun where all the towers in the Network are solar powered and are yellow towers as a result. Now as for the Replikas (which are holospheres containing Replika sectors), they are all orbiting holospheres in outer space. An exception being with the holosphere that contains Lyoko, as Xana has intentionally left it in the virtual world so that it could eventually disappear for good.

Now since the Network is in front of the sun, that means that there is an eclipse on Earth. But since the Network is now in the real world, that means the Digital Sea is now gone. Also, Jeremy rebuilds the Skid and sends it into the real world where the translated Lyoko gang must use it in outer space.

Now as for all the towers in the Network which are solar powered, Xana uses them all in taking control of multiple satellites. Meaning, that they are now solar powered satellites (some of them shooting extremely powerful solar energy beams at Earth). Also, Xana can use his satellites in viewing in on any part of the world in sending any of his attacks to any part of the world now. Each Replika has its own satellite orbiting it and once Xana has used a satellite in viewing in on any part of the world, the tower in that Replika would be activated in sending an attack to that specific part of the world. In other words, Xana uses the data from the satellites in activating the Replika towers in sending attacks to any part of the world.

Now Xana eventually uses these solar towers in the Network in no longer taking control of the satellites as he is now using these towers in creating a new Kolosse and sends this Kolosse down to Earth from outer space where it was created which is an extremely powerful and hot solar Kolosse which has bright shining yellow solar lava in its body and can also power up its sword bright yellow and unleash bright yellow energy (solar energy). This Kolosse is capable of destroying the entire planet!!!

Finally, since the Digital Sea is now gone due to the Network being in the real world, as for Lyoko which still remains in the virtual world, it is in risk of disappearing for good. Which would mean that the towers that keep the translated Lyoko gang in the real world, these towers would be at risk of disappearing as well which would result in the Lyoko gang being gone for good. Therefore, the Lyoko gang must find a way to destroy these hacked satellites of Xana, destroy these orbiting Replikas, destroy the Kolosse, and destroy Xana. Jeremy must find a way to launch a bubble that would return our universe back to real world form which would send Xana (along with the Network unfortunately) straight into the sun. While our entire universe was virtual, the gravity of the sun didn't have an effect on the Network since the laws of physics were defied. But since our universe has been restored, that sends the entire Network along with Xana straight into the sun. But fortunately, (with the help of Franz Hopper), Jeremy and Franz manage to create a perfect Replika of the Network. Thus restoring the Digital Sea and preventing Lyoko from disappearing for good.

Astro-Xana offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Location: Fighting Xana's demon monsters in the Nexus Core Star Center of the Network

Postby Evil Jeremy » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:49 am

It sounds weird, but this is how I plan on doing this: I am working on a scene right now where the water in the sewers turns into binary code and then into the Digital Sea. I intend on Carthage on becoming the new sun, and various parts of Lyoko will take the place of similliar things on Earth. For example, the bridge that the gang uses to get to the factory is going to be replaced by branches from the Forest Region. It sounds weird, but I have another month to work it out. And through this attack, I intend on using things like Franz Hopper's video diary to tell a secret about Lyoko.
Evil Jeremy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Evil Jeremy » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:20 am

I am leaving for a cruise tomorrow, and will not be back until Friday. In the meantime, enjoy this new trailer! It shows you more of my special effects, but you are going to have to wait will January 11 to see them all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OW4uXRGbfA
Evil Jeremy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Yumi Ulrich » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:18 pm

Evil Jeremy wrote:I am leaving for a cruise tomorrow, and will not be back until Friday. In the meantime, enjoy this new trailer! It shows you more of my special effects, but you are going to have to wait will January 11 to see them all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OW4uXRGbfA

Ooooo you bad because you doubled posted. ^_^ and also isn't this thread a (Can't think of word) It with the end of sason for so it's a spolier and maybe everyone hasn't seen them or don't want to ruin it and also the trailers are awsome can't wait till Januray 11!
................. lllll
...............llllllllllllll
..................lllll
..................lllll
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS iF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
Yumi Ulrich offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: I am in my own little world in my head during class during school fighting for my and everyones life

Postby Evil Jeremy » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:41 pm

The video is coming together, and I am almost done animating the parts with the Kolosis on Earth! In the meantime, enjoy these (pieces of) pictures directly from the video itself of the Kolosis destroying Kadic!

Here is the final trailer! This shows you alot of what you will be getting effects wise in the vid, and I hope you guys like the Kolosis in the vid!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=z0818XRdO6g
Evil Jeremy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:51 pm

EJ you rule...I think what you have so far is awesome...
Where Reality Ends and Virtuality Begins!!!
Catch Ya On The Flipside!!
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Location: Searching for LadyLucy....Happy to be recovered from anxiey...

Postby Evil Jeremy » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:54 pm

Thanks. I am really proud of my work on this vid, and I am sorry to say that this is my last ever.
Evil Jeremy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:59 pm

Cool...
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Evil Jeremy » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:54 am

"The Falling Darkness: The Secret of Project Carthage" has been released with a running time of 28 minutes!

http://media.putfile.com/TheFallingDarkness1
Evil Jeremy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Phoenix Wolf » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:12 pm

Evil Jeremy wrote:Thanks. I am really proud of my work on this vid, and I am sorry to say that this is my last ever.

Why is it your last year ever to do this???
Phoenix Wolf offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter