Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 am

Ulrich Art

For the wonderful fan artists of Code Lyoko.

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Ulrich Art

Postby lyokolady » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:50 pm

^^ So I decided I might as well spread some of my CL art to all of you lovlies. ^^ I'm still so happy about being on a CL forum. It's a new experience that I'm not used to yet and I love it. So, here are some Ulrich pieces I've done...^^ Enjoy and tell me whatcha think!

http://lyokolady.deviantart.com/art/Tra ... h-63858215

This one's Yumi Ulrich...read the comments on it for more information. ^^
http://lyokolady.deviantart.com/art/Bla ... w-54527388

This one is also YumixUlrich...only it's Kingdom Hearts-like.
http://lyokolady.deviantart.com/art/Div ... r-46662086

AND THIS is what I'd like to call CHELSEAxUlrich. *cackles into the wind* Beware lyokolady, the UlrichxOC shipper. *snickers*
http://lyokolady.deviantart.com/art/Hap ... n-68073083
((Banner by Mew))
lyokolady offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Yumi Ulrich » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:24 pm

Awsome drawings! Keep making more please and can you make me one of Yumi and Ulrich like side by side? If you take requests if not dont worry about it!
................. lllll
...............llllllllllllll
..................lllll
..................lllll
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS iF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
Yumi Ulrich offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: I am in my own little world in my head during class during school fighting for my and everyones life

Postby Reploid CB » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:32 pm

Erm yumi ulrich, generally making a request right off the bat isn't a good thing, it can make the artist feel pressured xD; Find out if they take requests, THEN ask if they'd like to make you one.

Anyway LL, you know I love your art! But I'll say it here again: Awesome pics~! xD Ah don't worry about the Chelsea/Ulrich stuff, I'm pretty much in the same boat with my Izz/Odd ;P xDDDD
(Banner by Mew)

(Click for relevant cutscene xD. Sig and icon by me)

| DeviantArt |

- female - 24 - OxA/JxA/UxY - fanartist - banner maker -
Reploid CB offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Nny » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:37 pm

Wow those are good...great even. I tried drawing Ulrich a while back but I couldn't but I made a drawing of Odd that was really good but I lost it... :whatever:

How long did it take to draw those?

Nny offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Malkmusian » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:19 pm

You're pretty good, Mrs. Lyokolady.
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:46 pm

Wow, I really love your art style! The softcell really compliments your artwork, too!

So, what Image Editor do you use, if you don't mind me asking?

And would it be okay if I watch you on dART?

And yes, Love the UlrichxOCness. It's so underdone nowadays...

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby lyokolady » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:27 am

yumi ulrich wrote:Awsome drawings! Keep making more please and can you make me one of Yumi and Ulrich like side by side? If you take requests if not dont worry about it!

Ah...heh, Yeah, I do not take requests. Sorry about that. Thanks for the enouragment though! :D

Crash Course wrote:Erm yumi ulrich, generally making a request right off the bat isn't a good thing, it can make the artist feel pressured xD; Find out if they take requests, THEN ask if they'd like to make you one.

Anyway LL, you know I love your art! But I'll say it here again: Awesome pics~! xD

*hug* Thank you meh dear! :D I LOVE your comments! :D You said it about the request thing...I always feel bad about saying no...but then I get bugged when they do ask. No offense to anyone, of course. I really do just hate the pressure. I love Izz/Odd by the way.

Nny wrote:Wow those are good...great even. I tried drawing Ulrich a while back but I couldn't but I made a drawing of Odd that was really good but I lost it...

How long did it take to draw those?

Oh boy...let's see here. For the first one it was about four hours. The backgrounds pretty simple and such. The next one is Blade and Grace, I believe and that took me about two months. x3 Yeah, pretty long. The third one is Divine Honor and that took me a month. Mostly because I was lazy with posting it though. :D The fourth...took a day. :D :D Or something like that...not very long! :D ^^;;;;;; But really I've been doing it a while and anyone an do it if they try.

Oh, well if you find it let me know! I'd like to see! :D

Malky wrote:You're pretty good, Mrs. Lyokolady.

*hug* Thank you very much! :D

AngelBolt wrote:Wow, I really love your art style! The softcell really compliments your artwork, too!

So, what Image Editor do you use, if you don't mind me asking?

And would it be okay if I watch you on dART?

And yes, Love the UlrichxOCness. It's so underdone nowadays...

Thank you very very much! :D I LOVE detailed comments! You have no idea how good they feel! :D

Image Editor...er...dunno what that is but the program I use to color these babies is Photoshop CS2. ^^

Of COURSE you can watch me! :D I'd love that so much! *hug*

And YOU officially rock for that. People usually get so mad with UlrichxOC but I shall stay with it! :D Thank you for the comment, again! :D It means a lot! ;)
((Banner by Mew))
lyokolady offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Yumi Ulrich » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:52 pm

Sorry that I asked you too straight off the bay for a request, but if you ever do then just inform me, but it's no problem if you do not take requests! Please forgive me and lets just make this a new beginig just forget about what I have said.
................. lllll
...............llllllllllllll
..................lllll
..................lllll
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS iF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
Yumi Ulrich offline
Jeremie's Assistant
Jeremie's Assistant

Location: I am in my own little world in my head during class during school fighting for my and everyones life

Postby Evil Jeremy » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:17 pm

lyokolady, my god, I thought you died! You planning on continuing "Stronger After All"? I have been a huge fan of those stories from the first day you made it, through the deletion and rewrites, but are you going to continue?
Evil Jeremy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Hikaru » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:03 am

As always, great job LL, you rock at Soft Cell Shading and Cell Shading, your avatar looks like it came right out of an anime version of the show.

You give life into your drawings, instead of having them expressionless and dull, you actually make them look alive and have personalities, great work on that.
Hikaru offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Overcaffeinated Sloth » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:16 pm

Okay than, watching awaaaaaay!

And come on, there's at times nothing cuter than Ulrich OC. He''s just such a fun charachter to try and make him go out of charachter.

ANd you know what? YOU ROCK! For making such beautiful artowrk! :salute:

Overcaffeinated Sloth offline

Postby lyokolady » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:29 pm

AngelBolt wrote: Okay than, watching awaaaaaay!

And come on, there's at times nothing cuter than Ulrich OC. He''s just such a fun charachter to try and make him go out of charachter.

ANd you know what? YOU ROCK! For making such beautiful artowrk

Thanks! :D 0_o Usually I try to keep him IN character though. x3

Hikaru wrote: As always, great job LL, you rock at Soft Cell Shading and Cell Shading, your avatar looks like it came right out of an anime version of the show.

You give life into your drawings, instead of having them expressionless and dull, you actually make them look alive and have personalities, great work on that.

Bwaha, that's what I love to do! Anime screenshots are fun to absolutely NO end! :D

Yep! That's what I try to do in every pic. I hat boring standing poses with no expressions and stuff. They drive me up the wall! :D Thanks for the lovely comment! ^^

Evil Jeremy wrote: lyokolady, my god, I thought you died! You planning on continuing "Stronger After All"? I have been a huge fan of those stories from the first day you made it, through the deletion and rewrites, but are you going to continue?

*snorts* No, not dead...just...having a lack of inspiration and all. and the art industry has been keeping me rather occupied lately. x3 I'm sorry!

Yumi Ulrich wrote: Sorry that I asked you too straight off the bay for a request, but if you ever do then just inform me, but it's no problem if you do not take requests! Please forgive me and lets just make this a new beginig just forget about what I have said.

x3 You're not in trouble or anything and I'm not mad honest! I always get a little miffed when people ask, but I really wasn't with you. This isn't an art site and people shouldn't be expected to know what artists usually do or don't. I appreciate that you like my art so much that you would want a picture! Thank you so much! :D
((Banner by Mew))
lyokolady offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Malkmusian » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:39 pm

Did you just double post? Oooh....
The creator, Carth, had never experienced autism until she read my story.
Sorry I was gone.
Malkmusian offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby lyokolady » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:41 pm

*snort* Not anymore. Master Crash Course and her sniper of wonder saved it.

My internet had frozen and it doubleposted. ^^;
((Banner by Mew))
lyokolady offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet